KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Tourney: Scoobless Vs. Jinzin

Tourney: Scoobless Vs. Jinzin
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Digi
Forum Leader

Tourney: Scoobless Vs. Jinzin

Scarlet Cyborg Vs. the KAHUNA

Battle Location: An abandoned amusement park. It is dusk and the rides all move as if people were riding them (normal amusement park rides), though no one is around. Popcorn, soda, and cotton candy are available as weapons or random items for consumption. Any ride, or part of the environment (rails, trashcans, buildings, etc.) can be torn apart with proper force and used as a weapon.

Prep as usual. Also, any additional rules or stipulations from previous rounds remain in force.

Scoobless –
Name: The Scarlet Cyborg
General Grievous (body) - http://comics.ign.com/objects/739/739481.html
http://www.supershadow.com/pictures...ievous_ep3.html
http://www.answers.com/topic/general-grievous
Scarlet Spider - http://www.samruby.com/Heroes/Scarl...arletspider.htm
Kull Warrior - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kull_Warrior
http://www.gateworld.net/omnipedia/...lwarriors.shtml
http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/Kull-Warriors
Equipment: Lightsabers (4), Kull armor, wrist cannons (2), web shooters (2), impact webbing, paralysis stingers
Character Notes: The Kull armor covers the normal area for Kull armor (the majority of the body) but in the arm area only covers 2 of Grievous' 4 arms. The wrist cannons fire mid-level bursts of energy, capable of searing flesh and causing moderate concussive damage. The stingers can pierce normal skin but will not penetrate most types of armor. They cause the body to become significantly paralyzed, but the affect can be countered efficiently by most healing factors.
Kull armor: The armor negates nearly all energy attacks, and severly dulls high-level energy attacks. It can be pierced by anything harder/sharper than hard forms of metal, but resists regular bullets. Repeated concussive force (punches, grenades, etc.) can and will jar the wearer significantly.
Lightsabers: Can cut through flesh fairly easily and light types of armor and/or weaponry. However, nigh-indestructible materials such as adamantium, promethium, vibranium, or similarly tough substances will stop a lightsaber, and most armor and metal will slow the blades but not completely stop them (titanium, most types of armor, etc.)
Spidey’s reaction: Easily dodge attacks from untrained opponents, and can dodge bullets/arrows/well trained opponents a modest amount of the time. Innate ‘warning’ system will also allow him to deflect or partially avoid blows or projectiles a modest amount of the time, thus incurring less-than-total damage from the blow/projectile

Jinzin -
Name: THE BIG KAHUNA
Venom - http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/v/venom.htm
Taskmaster - http://www.geocities.com/marvel_vil...taskmaster.html
Sabertooth (body) - http://www.grokpedia.com/en/s/sa/Sabretooth.htm
Character Notes: Venom: Venom has shown strength that could be classified well beyond class 15. The Marvel bio only has him at 10. But for the sake of the amalgam, the symbiote will be considered Class 15. Added to Sabertooth, it may be more, but that is its “base strength.” This is considered to be "Classic Venom" though powers shown more recently can be considered if it was simply an aspect of the symbiote that was never used before.
Equipment: Symbiote, katana, berretta pistols (2), wrist-energy-thing

Good luck. Winner gets a spot in the finals. cool

Last edited by Digi on Nov 4th, 2005 at 12:43 AM

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 01:48 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

crap... didn't realise this was coming up so soon..... having given it a thought yet

ok... it's dark in an amusement park.... i'm all dressed in black so will be very difficult to see... plus my SS (Spider Sense) will warn me if TBK spots me... so i figure even though he has Venom and Sabretooth he doesn't have any advantage in stealth.... in fact SC might be the superior there

long range or up close my weapons will be devastating to the venom symbiote (and fairly unpleasant for humans and mutants as well..... by that i mean it'd cook/melt them on impact) whereas his ranged weaponry will be ineffectual against my armour

if he tries to extend tendrils towards me they are easily dodge-able with my speed and SS and even easier to cut up with my lightsabers

in fact the symbiote is so vulnerable to lightsabers that in a close quarters match he'd have no chance of winning.... and at a distance he can't harm me..... he can't hide due to the SS... his strength advantage is meaningless......looks like Scarlet wraps this one up quickly then invites all his evil empire pals around to play on the rides

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 02:12 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

This battle will stay up for at least a week...and possibly a day or two longer.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 02:34 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Does spider-sense work around/against the symbiotes?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 02:36 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by K Von Doom

Heckuva question...it'll be interesting to see the debates for and against this.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 02:45 AM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

It definitely isn't affected by being near them... Don't really know if it warns of one of them creeping up his leg with the intent to devour his brain though. (sorry, just wanted to use the "sneaking up his leg and devouring his brain" thing. Not saying I think it's really feasible...)

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 02:46 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

to venom or any of his offspring?

nu

uh...

sorry scoobs but you got nadda in terms of stealth compared to me....

being covered in a black suit doesn't give you any sort of advantage due to sabretooth's nightvision... (same reason he led daredevil into a pitch black sewer to fight him before finding out he was blind). between that my heightened senses and my symbiote moc spidey sense you're not going to "stealth" your way anywhere... sad

as for your boy.. it would seem that general grevious, though agile, is no spiderman in terms of agility... and suffice it to say, that's not a good thing... venom gutted scarlett spider with ease, then he later beat the crap out of poor ol ben in "along came a spider" no problem... so your spider sense (why are you arguing spider sense again? why would that be working anyway?I mean, symbiotes can adapt to it and overcome even if it WAS working for some reason here... venom did it to spiderman, his children did it to spiderman, carnage did it to venom etc etc).. for all it's applicability is pretty damn near useless in this fight.

as for your blasts.. they ARE short bursts are they not?...

I mean, I've already laid down how venom can straight up DEAL with continuous blasts, radiation, pure light, fire, and sound being poured on him... yet he continues to prevail. So if you are indeed trying to strike me with short burst blasts, all I can say is good luck with that roll eyes (sarcastic)...

Truly, it will be very difficult to hit me with all my amalgamated speed and agility as it is, but mixed in with photgraphic reflexes fast enough to literally catch bullets and an energy shield (or several) with a durability to clash with it's vibranium counterpart unfaultered to boot... well about 40% of your battle effectiveness against THE BIG KAHUNA goes out the window from the get go.

as far as your lightsabers go.... spinning them around would almost be impressive if it weren't for obi-wan having totally disarmed grevious in about 12 seconds with a discernible amount of ease... using TM's use of Swordsman's skills and his photographic reflexes to pick up on your patterns.. it wouldn't be all that hard at all to match you...

how you ask? quite simply really... use my energy sheilds to close the distance.. tendril around you like crazy to keep some of your arms busy while I chop off appendages with my energy claws, katana, or adamantium claws.. take a lightsaber as the rest of your arm falls to the ground.

unfortunately, even with 4 arms and some lightsabers, you simply don't have an advantage with appendages.. with my tendrils.. that once again falls to me... you simply can't fight the tendrils and a master swordsman/hand to hand combatant at the same time... especially one as durable, and conditioned as TBK. You can't afford to make a mistake, where as I can... you have less efficiency with you precog here, where as I don't... you can't defend yourself against oncoming tendrils and webbing/claws/etc forever, where as I can keep attacking you with such indefinitely...

my last two opponents knew their best shot at taking THE BIG KAHUNA down was by doing it from a distance, using methods that kept TBK away from them in h2h situations while in turn attacking him.... where they actually had the tools to attempt such a maneuver, you simply do no....

.....now I've just read a couple of things in the first two posts and some B.S. can not remain unchecked.... lol....

scoobs seems to think that fever will be able to simply dodge the tendrils... ummm no.... he can't "dodge" the tendrils... he can try.. but it will fail.. again.. spiderman using a more agile body than grevious can't "dodge the tendrils" what chance have you scoob? your only option is to run away...

as for my strength advantage being useless in this fight.. again.... ummm NO confused .

we have an entire amusment park full of assorted things to throw at you... check out marvel knights spiderman 11.. venom brings down nearly a city block with ease by sprouting out tendrils in 100 different directions and pulling... I can use the same technique to literally bury you in debris... quick end to a simple fight...

you survive?.. you come up out of the tons of rubble for some reason? that's just fine... I'll off ya when you do, as you'll obviously be at a considerable disadvantage...

and if we get in close of course.. one adamantium packin super powered punch oughta take care of fever period..... maybe two... wink

sorry scoobs but fever's going down in this round.... he had a good run... but it's over now...

Last edited by jinzin on Nov 2nd, 2005 at 03:39 AM

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 03:32 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Hahaha, I see you've adopted calling Scoob's guy "Scarlet Fever" from Sentrylocks. (teehee, slightly degrading nicknames are FUN!!!) Just don't adopt Scooby references. Dog's the epitome of badass, and though shalt not useth hiseth nameth in vaineth! ETH!!!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 03:40 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

whoops..... I literally thought that WAS his name... confused

bleh... I'm stickin with it.. I like fever better... laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 03:46 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

It was Scarlet Cyborg. Sentrylocks called him Scarlet Fever (like the disease) as a joke. Scoob responds by killing him. laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 03:48 AM
jinzin

laughing out loud

good response.....

I still like that name better... it's like "hey I'm scarlet fever, I'm lethal"

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 03:50 AM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

It's why if an undesirable person asks your sign, it's good to be a Cancer.

"Hi, I'll rot your internal organs and kill you."

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 04:05 AM
jinzin

lol "undesirable person" way to be P.C. lol.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 04:18 AM
Null

The Jinzin vs the Scoob..it's a TIE.

Last edited by Null on Nov 2nd, 2005 at 05:09 AM

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 05:06 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

wha? What the f**k?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 05:08 AM
Null

Originally posted by jinzin
wha? What the f**k?

sad Never mind

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 05:09 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

That wasn't debate... That was a discussion on painful, disgusting, possibly fatal diseases. Geeze.

Now if we want real debate... Fear this yo!

Attachment: rainbow bright's triumph.jpg
This has been downloaded 285 time(s).

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 05:10 AM
jinzin

Originally posted by Dizzle
That wasn't debate... That was a discussion on painful, disgusting, possibly fatal diseases. Geeze.

Now if we want real debate... Fear this yo!

dammit dizzle.. don't make my thread so terrifying.. I don't want you to scare people away from this fight...

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 05:11 AM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Sorry sir, won't happen again.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 05:47 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Hmmmmm , i'm voting for jinzin no amount of lightsabers are gonna save grevious's ass this time.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 06:30 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote