KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » SilverSpider/Dizzle's Team Tournament:Second Round Drafts

SilverSpider/Dizzle's Team Tournament:Second Round Drafts
Started by: thesilverspider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (45): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr.Biscuits

SilverSpider/Dizzle's Team Tournament:Second Round Drafts

Just a lil reminder of the limits
CAPS
Strength: Thing
Killability: Thing
Energy Projection: Iron Man
Speed: Quicksilver (Mach 10)
Healing: Deadpool

BANNED STUFF
Telepathy
Telekinesis
One-hit-kill moves (which includes teleportation and intangibility)
Power enhancing that goes beyond any of the caps
Non-comic characters (books are the exception)

"Killability" means that one must be able to take no more damage than Thing. This mostly applies to the transferring of one's consciousness, like Iceman, Hydroman, or Sandman. These characters have much less durable bodies than Thing, but will not be killed if their bodies are destroyed, and are therefore much harder to kil than Ben. That is bad, they are banned. Killability does NOT apply to "immortals" like Deadpool or Deathstroke, since they can be disabled for fairly long pieces of time.

Also if you provide me with a Wiki bio ..........

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 05:04 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

1. Scarletspider - Warpath
2. Adam Warlock - Warbird
3. dman2008 - Wonder Girl
4. illadelph12 - Karate Kid
5. Ethereal - Occulus
6. Khellendros - Sebastian Shaw
7. Blair Wind - Duplicate Boy
8. roughrider -Thiafli
9. Dark Urizen - EEEEEEVILLLLL Mimic (no powers mimiced)
10. grey fox - Ultimate Captain America
11. K Von Doom - Dark Hawk
12. Darkcrawler - Agent Zero
13. Scoobless - Iron Man
14. stormfront - Mimic (without Northstar's abilities)
15. LP - Multiple Man
16. deadpool909 - Scarlet Spider

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 05:04 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Storm

And if she's not allowed (though i see no reason for that)
Colossus

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 05:06 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Galactus's Cat

You thought HKH's kitty was bad try this...

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/catgalactus.htm

grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Number #2: Captain Britain :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Britain

even with his costume amplyfying his powers, he's still only a class 90, and can be brought down by repeated rpg blasts which will penetrate his forcefield, and I'm pretty sure that Iron Man level character with Iron Man level blasts could do it fairly easily. Nahhh.. Not easily since he will be flying around at Mach 1.

Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Storm should definitely be approved. She's by no means more versatile than Iron Man (he's like 1000 times more versatile than her), her "energy projection" is nowhere near his potential level, she doesn't have force fields like him, she can't amp up her physical power (which is disgustingly weak) and her durability is just as disgustingly low. Therefore i see no reason why she wouldn't be accepted smile

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 05:07 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Storm should definitely be approved. She's by no means more versatile than Iron Man (he's like 1000 times more versatile than her), her "energy projection" is nowhere near his potential level, she doesn't have force fields like him, she can't amp up her physical power (which is disgustingly weak) and her durability is just as disgustingly low. Therefore i see no reason why she wouldn't be accepted smile

Pressure sheilds my friend.....

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 05:08 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

You guys think Illadelph will nail his pick on the first try this time?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 05:09 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by grey fox
Galactus's Cat

You thought HKH's kitty was bad try this...

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/catgalactus.htm

" It could shoot a paralyzing chemical out of its mouth that could paralyze even Thor."

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 05:09 PM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by grey fox
Pressure sheilds my friend.....

Not even close to Iron Man's level of impenetrability.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 05:10 PM
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

If round 2 is open I'd like to draft Prometheus:

http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/en.../pr/prometheus_(comics).htm

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 05:10 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by illadelph12
If round 2 is open I'd like to draft Prometheus:

http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/en.../pr/prometheus_(comics).htm

Link is bad.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 05:12 PM
Mr.Biscuits

Come on people post working bios please.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 05:13 PM
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Number #2: Captain Britain :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Britain

even with his costume amplyfying his powers, he's still only a class 90, and can be brought down by repeated rpg blasts which will penetrate his forcefield, and I'm pretty sure that Iron Man level character with Iron Man level blasts could do it fairly easily. Nahhh.. Not easily since he will be flying around at Mach 1.

Captain Britain is over the limits. With Excalibur and the Amulet of Right he has reality warping abilities. thumb down

>Z<

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 05:13 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

>Z<

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 05:14 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

Does the ban on Telekenesis extend to a person who only flies using it, or just using it to lift objects from afar?

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 05:16 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by roughrider
Does the ban on Telekenesis extend to a person who only flies using it, or just using it to lift objects from afar?

who do you have in mind?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 05:17 PM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Originally posted by illadelph12
Captain Britain is over the limits. With Excalibur and the Amulet of Right he has reality warping abilities. thumb down

No he isn't. All he has is his costume amplyfying his powers now.

quote:
Originally, his powers were linked to the Amulet of Right, worn around his neck, and he depended on a mace-like Star Sceptre to fly. Later on Merlyn changed his costume just before he entered an alternate Earth (Earth-238), removing the Amulet and the Sceptre, granting him superhuman strength in addition to his previous abilities, and placing the powers in his new costume. Not long after that he was killed by the Fury and had his body remade by Merlyn, who chose this point to make his powers innate, with his costume merely serving as a "battery" and amplifier.

Like I said, even with the costume amplfying his powers, he's still only a class 90. I don't think he even has that sword anymore. I think Lionheart(Kelsey Leigh) has the sword.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 05:17 PM
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Originally posted by Dark Urizen

You are aware that she can generate hurricanes capable of taking out the entire East coast of the United States and channel damn near all of the Earth's polarity into a lightning bolt, right?

Storm thumb down

>Z<

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 05:18 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

i go away for 20 minutes and miss the start of the drafts again..... dammit....

I draft Inspector Gadg..... stick out tongue

jk

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 05:20 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote