KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Silverspider/Dizzle's Team Tournament: Round 1, Fight 6- ScarletSpider vs. stormfront

Silverspider/Dizzle's Team Tournament: Round 1, Fight 6- ScarletSpider vs. stormfront
Started by: Dizzle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Silverspider/Dizzle's Team Tournament: Round 1, Fight 6- ScarletSpider vs. stormfront

Scarlet Spider
Warpath-
Booster Gold-
Firebird-
Machine Man-

stormfront13
Exiles Mimic (sans Northstar)-
Vindicator (geothermal)-
AOA Aurora-
Phantazia-

God, why do the draft thrads have to be 70 pages long? I'll find the bios and post em later, but I'd like to start this, as I'm late putting this up anyhow.

Standard prep time...

Location: Holy private island Batman! It's... a big island, about a mile across. Roughly circular, with a large beach ringing the whole thing. A not-so-dense palm tree forest in the interior, with a gigantic tiki head in the exact center of the island. Why? Everyone loves gigantic tiki heads. Now kill each other!

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 07:53 PM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

okay....here goes nothin

prep time: during prep my team gets aquainted and discusses stragety. now uxn says that mimic currently has the powers of wolverine, cyke, colossus, deadpool northstar. now northstar was banned and i have all those powers except northstar, this was already cleared in the drafts. since aurora is a mutant, i switch aurora for northstar, and wolverine for phantazia, since phantazia is a mutant as well. now my mimic consists of phantazia, aurora, cyclops, colossus, and deadpool. this whole power switching thing takes up[ the full time, but he can still discuss with the team, so it's basically nothing. then we discuss everyones capabilities and get unified as a team, and discus everyones powers. then phantazia and aurora guide mimic with their abilities. so now everyone on my team but aurora has a force-field, and both aurora and mimic have enhanced reaction time.

stuff about characters: booster gold, machine man, and forebird are useless on your team, and warpath was easily beaten by strong guy who is only class 50 at best. both machine man and booster gold basically rely on electrical systems and equiptment. phantazia can easily short circuit any machine/electrical system, and mimic can do the same thing. so that's two people who can take mout any machine/electrical system. now vindicator has easily beaten sunfire in like a minute, so firebird would be no problem. so that eleminates booster gold, machine man, firebird, and since warpath was easily beaten by adsadsada

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 08:55 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

sorry computer froze and the time limit is up sooooooo....

was easily beaten by strong guy who at the time was only class 50, then he can easily be beaten nby vindicator who is between class 75-85, or mimic who is a bit above class 50.

battle plan: both aurora and mimic have enhanced reflexes, which means that they will react quicker than any of your team. aurora lets out a blinding flash to blind your team, and mimic unleashes a optic blast and an electrical blast. right after aurora unleashes the light, then she follows up by creating a whirlwind/torado thing to suffocate your team, as well as distract them. once the tornado stops, my team proceeds to take yours. firebird falls captive to vindicator who has easily beaten sunfire, so firebird is no problem. mimic takes on warpath and easily takes him. while phantazia and aurora deal with machine man and booster gold, which they shouldn't be a problem considering phantazia can easily disable them. and phantazia has easily tagged quicksilver, so hitting your team shouldn't be a problem. and with the force-field protecting both phantazia and aurora, it should be very, very hard to hurt my team.

let's recap shall we........

1)vindicator has easily beaten sunfire, and she was barley trying and still inexpierenced. sunfire is more powerful than firebird, so now that vindicator knows the stakes and is waay more expierenced firebird is no problem whatsoever.

2)warpath was easily defeated by strong guy who was class 50. now i have both vindicator and mimic who are above class 50 and both have a force-field as well as versatility, warpath is no problem.

3)phantazia can disable any electrical/machine device. she has even disabled furture technology withput a problem at all, and considering i have 2 characters with phantazia's powers, then taking both machine man and booster gold will prove no challenge. even if i can't, it's still 4 against 2.

^^i can provide scans or issue numbers for every claim i made

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 10:10 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

whered you get deadpool from?? and who on your team has a forciefield again?

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 10:26 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blair Wind

Vindicator for sure.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 12:41 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

mimic has deadpools healing factor, well at least from all the bios i've read about him, i haven't had a chance to read the very recent issues of exiles. vindicator, phantazia, and mimic all hjave force-fields. but auroras reaction time and speed make up for not having a force-field, but phantazia can make a force-field for aurora is she absolutley needs it. and i just realized that all of my team has the ability to fly so vindicator can make 2 or 3 volcanos and make the battlefield lava and such so anyone grounded is taken out.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 01:06 AM
stormfront13

also is invisibility allowed?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 01:06 AM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Yea I think it is.....and I seem to remember the mimic you have having wolverines healing factor...did he change it before he died? Every bio Ive ever read said Wolvie.....

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 01:11 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

The most recent Exiles Mimic... is dead.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 01:11 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

ya but how does that play into the tourny?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 01:20 AM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

When one is dead one has no powers...

Anyway Mimic had those five powers (Cyke, Wolverine, Northstar, Deadpool and Colossus) before he died. However in order to mimic long term he needs to be in close proximity for at least an hour, and I'm assuming that's per power, after which he has to learn to use the powers. I've forgotten how much standard prep time is in this tourney.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 01:38 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Yea I think it is.....and I seem to remember the mimic you have having wolverines healing factor...did he change it before he died? Every bio Ive ever read said Wolvie.....

It was Deadpool's healing factor, hence why his skin turned scared and basically looked like walking death since he copied his healing factor.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 01:42 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

Yea I think it is.....

well then phantazia is able to make anyone on my team completley invisable, invisable to human sences, tp, technological means, completley invisable. so if need be i also have that option.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 02:05 AM
-K-M-

Originally posted by stormfront13
well then phantazia is able to make anyone on my team completley invisable, invisable to human sences, tp, technological means, completley invisable. so if need be i also have that option.

Can she do it to the whole team or just one other? Also when she does this can she do other things while keeping them invisbile? or she must keep focusing to keep them invisible?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 02:10 AM
stormfront13

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Can she do it to the whole team or just one other? Also when she does this can she do other things while keeping them invisbile? or she must keep focusing to keep them invisible?

1)she can do it to the whole team
2)she can do other things
3)it takes little concentration to turn things invisable, and she has done other things

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 02:12 AM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Stormfront: May I please have issue numbers where Strong Guy beat Warpath? Warpath's strength has grown quite a bit over the years from his original level where he was basically a copy of his brother, to being at about class 90 after Pete Wisdom guided him into the full applications and extents of his powers.

As to Firebird vs. Vindicator, I doubt Vindicator will be able to sufficiently harm Bonita. Firebird can envelope herself in a protective flame sheath. Vindicator depends on artificial means for her powers, Bonita can get in close, up the temperature and cook the suit off of Heather.

While Phantazia is being dumb, Warpath slaps her silly with the gigantic tiki head, taking her out should free up Machine Man and Booster Gold. Mimic still has his Phantazia powers, but at half potentcy, he's busy contending with Firebird now, who, seeing that he's metal, envelops him in flames and turns the heat up to 5,000 degrees fahrenhiet, even he feels it at that hot. Machine Man and Warpath have to contend with Aurora--I'm going to guess that Booster was killed when powerless and now useless, because that's what I would have my characters do. Anyways, Machine Man should have been durable enough to withstand any hardcore damage until Phantazia was taken out, with his machine senses he can locate Aurora and put a .357 Magnum round through her face.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 02:27 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Even if Phantazia turns everyone invisible, Machine Man, Booster Gold and Warpath all have enhanced senses. Warpath could discern where they were be scent alone, Booster's goggles give him vision into various spectrums, the same with Machine Man. With her flame sheath, Bonita's fine, and can envelope the rest of the team as well.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 02:29 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by ScarletSpider
As to Firebird vs. Vindicator, I doubt Vindicator will be able to sufficiently harm Bonita. Firebird can envelope herself in a protective flame sheath. Vindicator depends on artificial means for her powers, Bonita can get in close, up the temperature and cook the suit off of Heather.

No, it's not artifical. Her suit actually taps into the geothermals of the world. Also I'm sure stormfront will post a scan about her absorption feats...nucl...oh hell just wait.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 02:32 AM
stormfront13

Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Stormfront: May I please have issue numbers where Strong Guy beat Warpath? Warpath's strength has grown quite a bit over the years from his original level where he was basically a copy of his brother, to being at about class 90 after Pete Wisdom guided him into the full applications and extents of his powers.

x-force 16, and warpath looks the same as he does today. he was easily defeated by a class 50, what does that say when half my team is above class 50.

quote:

wait for some scans about vindicator, firebird is no match for her

quote:
While Phantazia is being dumb

you do realize phantazia can hold her own in a conversation with reed richards and reads books about astropshyics for fun?

quote:
Warpath slaps her silly with the gigantic tiki head

would get stopped by force-field

quote:
Mimic still has his Phantazia powers, but at half potentcy, he's busy contending with Firebird now,

firebird falls prey to vindicator

quote:
I'm going to guess that Booster was killed when powerless and now useless, because that's what I would have my characters do

didn't i say he was?

quote:
Anyways, Machine Man should have been durable enough to withstand any hardcore damage until Phantazia was taken out, with his machine senses he can locate Aurora and put a .357 Magnum round through her face.

she can take out any machinary, even improved furure technology was no match for her. but it's highly doubtful aurora would get hit, she has enhanced reflexes and goes mach 10.

quote:
Even if Phantazia turns everyone invisible, Machine Man, Booster Gold and Warpath all have enhanced senses. Warpath could discern where they were be scent alone, Booster's goggles give him vision into various spectrums, the same with Machine Man. With her flame sheath, Bonita's fine, and can envelope the rest of the team as well.

when phantazia turns someone invisable, that means invisable to any human sence, even enhanced, and any technological way. she is completley invisable to any forms of location.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 02:44 AM
stormfront13

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c...erized02-10.jpg

^^easily beating sunfire, who is more powerful than firebird.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c...icrocosm-04.jpg

lava blasts, so she could just as easily take warpath

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c...htv212-H-34.jpg

absorbing heat from a nuclear reactor, she could just as easily absorb the heat from firebird

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c...oroscope-31.jpg

calling up lava from the ground, could do the same here

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c...Takedown-19.jpg
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c...Takedown-20.jpg

^^eurupting mount fuji

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 03:01 AM