KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » SilverSpider/Dizzle's Team Tournament: Round 1, Match 7- dman2008 vs. DarkUrizen

SilverSpider/Dizzle's Team Tournament: Round 1, Match 7- dman2008 vs. DarkUrizen
Started by: Dizzle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

SilverSpider/Dizzle's Team Tournament: Round 1, Match 7- dman2008 vs. DarkUrizen

Dark Urizen

Evil Mimic- http://www.greatestjournal.com/user...n&mode=full
Flashfire- http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/pov/s...&fldAuto=52
Colossus- http://www.marveldirectory.com/indi.../c/colossus.htm
Electron- http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/pov/s...&fldAuto=52

dman2008

Steel (John Henry Irons)- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steel_...ohn_Henry_Irons
(This is after the Return of Superman, but before Entropy Aegis, correct?)
Artemis- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artemis_of_Bana-Mighdall
Cyborg- http://www.titanstower.com/source/whoswho/cyborg.html
Wondergirl- http://www.titanstower.com/source/w...wondergirl.html

Standard, 1 hour prep in empty rooms.

Location: A massive construction site. Think medieval castles, for size. Beams, ladders, plenty of random swinging hooks and such so Batman can pull a dramatic KO, etc. There's a big random pool of wet cement at the bottom. Each team starts at the top, on opposite corners.

And, just for a visual aid, I expect the match to operate something like this... evil face

Attachment: donkey%20kong_640.jpg
This has been downloaded 138 time(s).

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 06:03 PM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

laughing Dude I love your settings!

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 06:38 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Pinned. Great setting. Oh, and no judge-dom this week for me...I'll resume next week if you need me.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 06:40 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

another mimic????

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 06:53 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

Re: SilverSpider/Dizzle's Team Tournament: Round 1, Match 7- dman2008 vs. DarkUrizen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dizzle
Dark Urizen

Evil Mimic- http://www.greatestjournal.com/user...n&mode=full
Flashfire- http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/pov/s...&fldAuto=52
Colossus- http://www.marveldirectory.com/indi.../c/colossus.htm
Electron- http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/pov/s...&fldAuto=52

dman2008

Steel (John Henry Irons)- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steel_...ohn_Henry_Irons
(This is after the Return of Superman, but before Entropy Aegis, correct?)
Artemis- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artemis_of_Bana-Mighdall
Cyborg- http://www.titanstower.com/source/whoswho/cyborg.html
Wondergirl- http://www.titanstower.com/source/w...wondergirl.html

Standard, 1 hour prep in empty rooms.

Location: A massive construction site. Think medieval castles, for size. Beams, ladders, plenty of random swinging hooks and such so Batman can pull a dramatic KO, etc. There's a big random pool of wet cement at the bottom. Each team starts at the top, on opposite corners.

And, just for a visual aid, I expect the match to operate something like this... evil face

Yeah Steel's armor is the one he had before he got Aegis.

Also the link for mimic does not work sad

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 07:18 PM
dman2008 is currently offline Click here to Send dman2008 a Private Message Find more posts by dman2008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

works for me

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 07:20 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Pinned. Great setting. Oh, and no judge-dom this week for me...I'll resume next week if you need me.

Meh , i'll judge if you need any help......

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 07:44 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

Okay people here is what my team does during prep

Prep Time

Okay since all four of my know each other they only have to introduce their Powers Briefly.

Wondergirl- low class 100 superstrenght ability to fly at least the speed of sound. At the most a little over the speed of sound. ( In Teen Titans Vol 3 Issue 21 Robin asks wondergilr if she can go past the speed of sound Wondergirl answers something along the lines of I don't have to which seems to imply that she doesn't know if she can go that fast. She also as a pretty strong durabilty that is strong for things like energy blass and but ot so storng on small fatsthings like bullets.

Shhe also has a indestructible lasso similar to Wonder Womans except
WG's lasso emits an elctric backlash that increases the madder she gets (as seen in teen titans 25 when she uses her anger to boost her lasso's power against Superboy
Another weapon wondergirl has is hr vam braces which she can use to block thing like bullets and energy blasts.

Artemis- Artemis has basic amazon strength which is around ten tons without any enhancemnets ( like the gauntlets of atlas). The weapons she has brought today are the Gauntlets of Atlas which increasthe bearers strenght times ten so regular Artemis can lift Ten tons *10= 100 exactly. She ahs also brught the snadals of hermes which she can use to run and fly at the speed of sound. Lastly she has the sword she used to fight through hell as Requiem (see the bio)

Cyborg- Vic Stone has cybernetic enhancements that gretaly enhance his strenght to around 100 tons. The enhancements als give him strong durability 9 which is sort of like wonder girls enrgy blats and punches won't hurt him thatmcuch but a dagger to the eye (See early issues of Teen Titans voll 3 when Cyborg fought Slade) put him out fr a while. In adtion to strength and durability enhancemenst Cybrog also has weapons like a sound cannon which can unleash 1,000 decibels of white soud, Lasor blast and a grappiling hooks. He also has various afe guards in his armor

Steel- John Henry ironsuses a battle suit of iscreations that gives him reat strength ( low class one hundred) and durability. He can also fire of steel spikeszs and concussion blats. Alonf with his Armor he use a hammar whih he can use offesnsely to hit things and people, and defensively to block and defelct attacks.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 07:52 PM
dman2008 is currently offline Click here to Send dman2008 a Private Message Find more posts by dman2008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

Re: Re: SilverSpider/Dizzle's Team Tournament: Round 1, Match 7- dman2008 vs. DarkUrizen

Originally posted by dman2008
Yeah Steel's armor is the one he had before he got Aegis.

Also the link for mimic does not work sad

Never mind I just missed the bio at first confused

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 07:53 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by leonidas
another mimic????

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!

Who do think you are , vader ?
wink

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 07:55 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

So after they are done introducing themsleves which takes ten minutes.

then they use the remaining 50 minutes of prep to plan their attack.

After they are done preping my group of four class one hundreds is ready to defeat their enemies.
evil face

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 07:57 PM
dman2008
Free Agent

Oh and good look DU big grin

Cause you're gonna need it evil face

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 07:58 PM
dman2008
Free Agent

Heres my first paln of Attack

My team gets transported to the setting

Cyborg uses his senosrs to scan and try to get informatrion on the opposing team. While Steel Picks him and fsand starts flying, which Artemis and Wonder girl do the same.

Steel flies into the other team and tells Cyborg to get a sonic attack ready which he does.

Then Steel Throws Cyborg at the other tams and flies off in a diffetent direction.. Cyborg then unleashes his sonic attack which sepertaes the opposing team.

After the sonic attacked is finished the opposing tema tries to catch their bearings, bu to no look because Electron , Flashfire, and Colosus are attacked by Aretmis(Colossus), Steel (Flash Fire), and Wondergirl (Electron). Leaving Mimic to Cyborg (which I will explain later seeing how I do not know what powes Mimic has yet)

This is how I beat Collosus

After Collosus gtes up from Cyborg's devestating sonc attack he has no tuime to catch his bearings because he is attack my Artemis who is attacking him at the sppeeed. of sound.

Now while Colosus may be very durable he can only take so much and Aretemis can unleahs alot of attacks in a very short lenght o time. So after acouple spped ofsound punches from artemis Collosus is down.

I'll post the rest of my strategy later.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 09:15 PM
dman2008
Free Agent

Okay time for phase two

Taking out Electron

So just lie Collosus Electron is just getting up after getting hit by the Sonic blast right when he stands up Wondergirl charges at him at frigthining speeds. Luckilly he sees he rcomming and move sout of the way just in tme. After dodging the attack electron starts blatsing electric blasts at Wondergirl which she dodges easilly.

This goes on for ahwhile. Untill Electron gets WG right where he wanst her and sends a magenteic filed at her knocking hjer backwrass. This leaves WG open for an attack. But before Electron Can lauchs his attack Artemis after beating up Collosus charge at him and slams him into one of the metalbeams. After slamming him against one of the beams she throws him down to the ground below, and gets ready to deal the final blow with her sword, but before she can stab him Electron attack her with an eleectri blt sending her flying against one of the metals beams. WG just coming to her sned s after the magentic filed attack sees Artemi gett injured and becomes enraged. While this is happening Electron charges up an eltric bolt but before h can fire it WG wraps him up in her slasso sins around and again slams him to the gorund then the lasso emits its lightning backlash and twith the hightened state of rage WG is in now it makes the lasso extremly powerfull and since Electron is not very durable the naginitude of the electric kills him instantly. After this Wonder Girl goes to check on Artemis who she finds out was fine and ha djust gotten the wind knocked out of her.

Last two matchups comeing up soon.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 10:19 PM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Hey, dman... You don't have to be so specific. The point is to convince everyone WHY your team would win, as opposed to how. Keep your tactics more general, and open for tweaking.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 10:30 PM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

Originally posted by Dizzle
Hey, dman... You don't have to be so specific. The point is to convince everyone WHY your team would win, as opposed to how. Keep your tactics more general, and open for tweaking.

okay sorry sad

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 10:31 PM
dman2008
Free Agent

Phase three

Taking out Flashfire+Mimic

Steel and Flashfire are in skysfirieing enrgy blas at eachother and while Flashfires shields are strong they cn only atke so mcuh., and Steel has enough sppeed that he can dodge anything Flashfire thorws at him. Soone Flash fies shields will be weakoned enoug where a good hammer throw will destory his shields wich will open him up for an concussio blasts and a series of super sonic punches after that.

Then after that Wondergirl Artemis and Steel go help Cyborg seal their victory by destroying Mimic who can only Mimic wondergirl's or a slim amount of Aretmis' powers ( she only has ten ton strength without the gaunlets and I don't think Mimic can use the gaunlets power boost). Since steel and cyborg do not have an natural powers.

Thus giving me the victory.
Veni Vidi Vici

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 10:43 PM
dman2008
Free Agent

In conclusion

Wile DU does have a great team. He does no have the power that I do.

He only has one person with the ability to fly i have three ( without mimic getting Flashfire's powers)

He only has one class one hundred brute I have 4

He has no ground speedsters I have two that can run at the speed of sound.

The only area he come close to beating me is with is long range attackers

Because he has three ( if he gives those powers to Mimic) while I have two (three if you count WG's lasso)

So judges your choices are simple vote for my powerful and versatile team or you can vote for Dark Urizen's.

I'd suggets you'd vote for me smile

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 10:53 PM
dman2008
Free Agent

Now it's time to go watch th Super Bowl
Go Seahawks Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 10:56 PM
dman2008
Free Agent

Sorry for the spelling errors I type too fast. embarrasment

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 02:23 AM