KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » SilverSpider/Dizzle's Team Tournament: Round 1, Match 8- Scoobless vs. Adam Warlock

SilverSpider/Dizzle's Team Tournament: Round 1, Match 8- Scoobless vs. Adam Warlock
Started by: Dizzle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

SilverSpider/Dizzle's Team Tournament: Round 1, Match 8- Scoobless vs. Adam Warlock

Scoobless

Hermod- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/hermodthor.htm
Thunderstrike- http://server5.theimagehosting.com/...rstrikeBio2.jpg
http://server5.theimagehosting.com/...understrike.jpg
Iron Man- http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/720/page0171jv.jpg
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/8717/page0187qr.jpg
Charcoal- http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/charcoal.htm

Adam Warlock

Crimson Crusader- http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/chara...asp?fldAuto=365
Turbo- http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/GoldenHer...sp?UniqueId=121
Captain Britain- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Britain
Warbird- http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Portal/2001/profile.htm

Prep is tripled to 3 hours. The empty room also has an antigravity training chamber connected to it that simulates the battlefield. All of this is because...

Location: Asteroid field!!! Lots of big chunks of rock, floating in nothingness. Around the edges of it is a Starfox-style slingshot aura. If one contestant is thrown out, they are gently turned around and pushed back towards the fray. (yeah, no "I blast him away, he flies forever strategy) The whole thing is a massive, rouhgly spherical, about a half mile across. Non-fliers are given magnet boots, so they can stick to the asteroids. Teams start on two particularly large asteroids on opposite sides of the arena.

Oh, and it's assumed everyone can breathe... So they don't need oxygen tanks, but it's still a void. Shut up, physics are mine to alter as I see fit. Now fight!

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 06:12 PM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Re: SilverSpider/Dizzle's Team Tournament: Round 1, Match 8- Scoobless vs. Adam Warlock

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dizzle
Location: Asteroid field!!! Lots of big chunks of rock, floating in nothingness. Around the edges of it is a Starfox-style slingshot aura. If one contestant is thrown out, they are gently turned around and pushed back towards the fray. (yeah, no "I blast him away, he flies forever strategy) The whole thing is a massive, rouhgly spherical, about a half mile across. Non-fliers are given magnet boots, so they can stick to the asteroids. Teams start on two particularly large asteroids on opposite sides of the arena.

Oh, and it's assumed everyone can breathe... So they don't need oxygen tanks, but it's still a void. Shut up, physics are mine to alter as I see fit. Now fight!

uh..... what?..... so it's a void and there's no air..... but everyone can breathe? What the f**k?

so Turbo is royally f**ked from the start then? as her abilities rely on air/wind to operate... she's stuck on an asteroid just waiting to be splattered.... that's a plus i suppose

this is one f**ked up setting here man..... sad

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 06:24 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

is the three hour thing for everyone now, or just these rounds?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 06:31 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Re: Re: SilverSpider/Dizzle's Team Tournament: Round 1, Match 8- Scoobless vs. Adam Warlock

Originally posted by Scoobless
uh..... what?..... so it's a void and there's no air..... but everyone can breathe? What the f**k?

so Turbo is royally f**ked from the start then? as her abilities rely on air/wind to operate... she's stuck on an asteroid just waiting to be splattered.... that's a plus i suppose

this is one f**ked up setting here man..... sad

Really? Heh... Fine, take your stinking air. But no gravity! Even easier to assume that people can breathe, I guess...

It's basically an asteroid field with an anti ring out net around it...

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 06:32 PM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Originally posted by stormfront13
is the three hour thing for everyone now, or just these rounds?

Just this fight. I'm just allowing people to adequately master operating in zero gravity. The other fight still only gets 1 hour...

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 06:33 PM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

laughing these settings are outrageous

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 06:34 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Re: Re: Re: SilverSpider/Dizzle's Team Tournament: Round 1, Match 8- Scoobless vs. Adam Warlock

Really? Heh... Fine, take your stinking air. But no gravity! Even easier to assume that people can breathe, I guess...

It's basically an asteroid field with an anti ring out net around it...

how many asteroids are they.... and how big/far apart are they?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 06:36 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Re: SilverSpider/Dizzle's Team Tournament: Round 1, Match 8- Scoobless vs. Adam Warlock

The whole thing is a massive, rouhgly spherical, about a half mile across.

is there a wall? i mean.... is this asteroid field inside a giant sphere?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 06:38 PM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

well its inside a boundary that no one can cross is my undertanding. So if I throw you or blast you a certain distance (half a mile) you just "bounce" right back (like a wrestling ring where the ropes make you bounce back)

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 06:40 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: SilverSpider/Dizzle's Team Tournament: Round 1, Match 8- Scoobless vs. Adam Warlock

how many asteroids are they.... and how big/far apart are they?

Enough to fill a sphere with a diameter of a half mile...

They're pretty close together, but not so close that anyone's really in danger of being smashed. Unless someone throws one at them, but that's a whole different toolshed. They're of varied sizes. The two starting 'roids (hehe, roids) are maybe 25 yards across, they don't get much bigger than that.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 06:41 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

stop bitching and start fighting mr 'i won loads of these tournaments already and setting be damned!!'

stick out tongue

for the record -- this is one fight i'm very much looking forward to . . .

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 06:41 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Originally posted by Blair Wind
well its inside a boundary that no one can cross is my undertanding. So if I throw you or blast you a certain distance (half a mile) you just "bounce" right back (like a wrestling ring where the ropes make you bounce back)

What he said. If you've ever played Starfox, whenever you try to leave the area, your ship automatically turns around. I was going for something like that. (it wouldn't hurt, it's not physical, but you still can't leave)

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 06:43 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by leonidas
stop bitching and start fighting mr 'i won loads of these tournaments already and setting be damned!!'

stick out tongue

shaddap..... stick out tongue .... I got my air (which was the main thing)..... now i'm just trying to get a clear picture of the setting

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 06:45 PM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

stick out tongue

cosigned.....now get to it wink

edit: how does having air help you? I thought it helped him...whatever cant wait to see the fight begin.....

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 06:46 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Blair Wind
edit: how does having air help you? I thought it helped him...whatever cant wait to see the fight begin.....

it does help one of his characters.... but it also has advantages for me as well.... shifty

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 06:50 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

stick out tongue

Same here (the looking forward part , not the bitching part)

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 07:42 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Scoob you nazi bastard better win.................mad

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 07:47 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Re: Re: SilverSpider/Dizzle's Team Tournament: Round 1, Match 8- Scoobless vs. Adam W

How altruistic. Sure it has nothing to do with the fact that one of your characters has powers that require combustion...

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 09:30 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

laughing I got it when he said it, but wasnt gonna call him out for it.....

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 09:32 PM
dman2008
Free Agent

stick out tongue

Your looking forward to my fight too right? smile
Right? sad sad

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 09:34 PM
dman2008 is currently offline Click here to Send dman2008 a Private Message Find more posts by dman2008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote