KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Tournament Bonus Round Exhibition Match: TheKhan vs. grey fox

Tournament Bonus Round Exhibition Match: TheKhan vs. grey fox
Started by: Dizzle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Tournament Bonus Round Exhibition Match: TheKhan vs. grey fox

TheKhan
Sunspot- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunspot_%28comics%29
Surge- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surge_%28comics%29
Husk- http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotl...amp;fldAuto=111
Magma-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magma_...9#Amara_Aquilla

Grey Fox
Ultimate Captain America- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_Captain_America
Iron Spidey- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiderman
Deathstroke- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deathstroke
Alexander Anderson- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexan..._%28hellsing%29
(keep in mind, this is Anderson BEFORE he became Godly, he doesn't have any of the plant powers and such from the bottom of the page)

Prep: An hour in an empty room.

Location: Since it was probably my favorite idea from the last tourney...
A giant circular trampoline, covering a square mile. For purposes of the fight, it stretches, but cannot be broken. Despite its vast size, it is a very bouncy trampoline. Teams start on opposite edges of it, and cannot leave the battlefield, due to a forcefield surrounding the whole thing. Let's get it on.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 06:26 PM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Ahhh gotta love the bouncy trampoline.

Ok let's get this baby started.

Prep - Cap and Deathstroke check their weaponry over, they all then talk to each other and explain their powers and knowledge . Spidey gives them as much info as he knows* about the mutants . Deathstroke and Cap concoct a plan. Anderson sits quietly in the corner for a few minutes praying and searching for a few meaningful bible quotes.

*Ok i know spidey is at least on speaking terms with the x-men and he might know some stuff about the new mutants. I'm honestly not sure though so if anyone can clarify this it would be very helpful......

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 06:44 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

go on fox kill him

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 06:45 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

hm.......this should be interesting....

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 07:20 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah how many ways fox kills him, i got yor back bud

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 07:33 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

quote: (post)
Originally posted by grey fox
Ahhh gotta love the bouncy trampoline.

Ok let's get this baby started.

Prep - Cap and Deathstroke check their weaponry over, they all then talk to each other and explain their powers and knowledge . Spidey gives them as much info as he knows* about the mutants . Deathstroke and Cap concoct a plan. Anderson sits quietly in the corner for a few minutes praying and searching for a few meaningful bible quotes.

*Ok i know spidey is at least on speaking terms with the x-men and he might know some stuff about the new mutants. I'm honestly not sure though so if anyone can clarify this it would be very helpful......

none of the teams know who they are facing

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 07:35 PM
dman2008 is currently offline Click here to Send dman2008 a Private Message Find more posts by dman2008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dman2008
none of the teams know who they are facing

They know their names , this was clarified in my last fight against khell....

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 07:52 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

I *think* spidy knows, or knows of, Sunspot, Magma, and husk. Surge I doubt he knows.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 08:00 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok start it of then fox and just wait for kahn to reply

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 08:07 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

I'll start tommorow , i'm pretty tired......

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 08:22 PM
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 08:27 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Screw it... I'll do it now and save myself a lot of backtracking....

Plan.

Slade starts things off by letting off a few rounds with his pistols , these shots are aimed at magma killing her instantly. How is this you may ask.

A - Slade is a very good shot and is going for fatal wounds.

B - To become her 'fiery magma form' she needs to encase herself in molten magma ( or at least thats what the bio says) seeing as how the trampoline is unbreakable and covers the entire field their is no plausible way for her to summon lava out of the ground . This arena effectively reducing her powerless.

Also even if she can become 'flame form' a single super-grenade can take her out .

Anderson is dealing with Surge, flinging hundreds of bayonets at her , she will obviously dodge most of these due to her super speed but it's keeping her occupied enough to not stop.....

Spidey webs up husk easily enough , before moving on. Seconds later anderson takes her out with a bayonet though the skull.

Two of your team is now down in under five minutes.

Sunspot for all this time has been dealing with Captain America who has been using his pure skill to overcome his opponents super strength ( ala the hulk fight) , spidey soon joins in. Any blasts fired are dodged ( by spidey) or blocked (with caps indestructible shield) .

Surge is still on the run , anderson ( Having forth dimensional pockets) still hasn't run out of blades . He can take any electricity blasts due to his regeneration , but he's fast enough to dodge them , and has a high pain tolerance .

Deathstroke then attacks Surge, some might say this is impossible considering that surge has super speed but then again slade has caught up with impulse on foot . Anderson stops his bayonet rain and reaches into his coat , pulling out a long chain of bayonets he flings them at the ensuing combat.

Surge goes asplode .

How ?

Three words

Exploding . Bayonet . Chain .

Slade knows when their detonation time ends (having been told this by anderson during prep) and keeps up the fight long enough for surge to caught in the explosion (while he jumps away at the last second)

Now all thats left is sunspot who's being owned by cap and spidey .

Needless to say Sunspot get's a curb stomping , through cap's pure skill , spideys strength , acrobatics/agility , pre-cog , Deathstrokes uber-reflexes and fighting skill and Anderson's mild super strength and edged weaponry.

I win big grin

Sorry Khan

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 08:58 PM
TheKahn
The Dude abides

I'm here. I missed this thread somehow embarrasment . I'll post my strategy soon. Good luck fox

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 09:23 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

wow wat a legend

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 09:24 PM
TheKahn
The Dude abides

I have a question about the battle field, Dizzle. As I have a character, Magma, who can summon lava how far are we away from the ground and can lava come up from the floor?

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 09:26 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

For now I'll assume it cannot:

Prep:

-As gunshots will be a factor in this fight the first thing Husk will do is to husk into bullet proof diamond form that will also give her super strength as well as invulnerability (GenX'97).
-Magma's powers allow her not only to control] lava but also to generate it. However to save time once the fights starts she will go ahead and encase herself in much more molten rock than see normally would so it is accessible when the fight starts.
-And at the very end of prep time Sunspot will superheat his body so that bullets or anything else will melt before it hits him.

Plan:

Now as soon as the fight starts Magma will begin to flood the entire floor of the arena from side to side with super hot lava using both that she collected in prep time and generating even more starting at my end of the battle field and traveling rapidly towards you team. Now this layer of lava only has to be a few inches thick as you have no flyers and no way to get close to my team (save for Spidey whom I'll get to).

At this poing Surge is on Husk's back and both are behind Magma, as diamond can withstand incrediable temperatures of the lava, and Sunspot is hovering over head waitng for the lava to do its work.

Now as only Spidey can get out of the way of the lava the rest of you team will have their legs burned off (followed by everything else after that). Now he could try and carry some of his team mates out of harms way but as their is no were to put them down, it will only slow him down.
And the walls will only provide haven for a short time as the walls and cellings are also getting a coat of lava. (as Mamga is still generating more all the time).

That just leaves Spidey who will eventually die if he stays on the walls. So of course he will launch an attack before its too late. Now two of my characters are simply too hot to touch or for him to attack in any way (Magma and Sunspot) and he really can't hurt diamond Husk and Surge has the super reaction time to follow his movements.

However there is no longer any ground and little wall on my side for him to land on. So he is aginst 4 opponents, two of which will burn him if he touches them, one will shock him if he gets close, and the other he really can't hurt and all this time he cannot land on the ground and has to constantly worry about Sunspot or lava burning his web line to the celling. Weither he gets to close to one of my team members or he just takes too long. Spidey goes down.

Last edited by TheKahn on Mar 12th, 2006 at 10:08 PM

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 10:03 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Stealing my location ideas....*murble*...

Anyway, I thought everyone was going to be in on one big match. Are we breaking up the bonus stuff then??

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 11:06 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

this week is bonus rounds....or just bonus round. Next week is the free for all.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 11:07 PM
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Oh, and in case anyone was wondering just how much time it would take to Magma's lava to reach grey fox's team, on January 10,1977, at Nyiragongo, a stratovolcano in Zaire produced the fastest lava flows ever recorded at 60 miles per hour. Now you have to remember that the surfaces that lava normally flows are not smooth and often have obstructions (such as trees and boulders) in the way.

However, the floor of this arena are quite smooth and free of any such obstructions. So I think the lava could flow even faster here, but 60 mph sounds appropriate.

So at 60 mph we can easily see that it would only take 60 seconds until the members of grey fox's team are burned alive.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 12:59 AM
dman2008
Free Agent

I want to be in a bonus round

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 01:19 AM
dman2008 is currently offline Click here to Send dman2008 a Private Message Find more posts by dman2008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote