KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Tournament Bonus Round Exhibition Match: dman2008 vs. inamilist

Tournament Bonus Round Exhibition Match: dman2008 vs. inamilist
Started by: Dizzle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Tournament Bonus Round Exhibition Match: dman2008 vs. inamilist

dman2008
Steel (John Henry Irons)- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steel_...ohn_Henry_Irons
Cyborg- http://www.titanstower.com/source/whoswho/cyborg.html
Wondergirl- http://www.titanstower.com/source/w...wondergirl.html
Blackfire- http://www.titanstower.com/source/w...aran.html#black

inamilist
Spider Girl- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Girl
Blackheath- http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/GoldenHer...asp?UniqueId=40
Man-Thing- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man-Thing
Green Goblin (Urich, the cool one)- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Goblin#Phil_Urich

Prep: 1 hour, empty room, no friendly fire during prep.

Location: A castle sized construction site. The thing's a square mile, and is an incomplete 25 story building. In the middle of the inside is a massive pool of liquid cement, roughly a quarter mile across. Teams start on the top floor, on opposite corners.
Yes, this was just to reuse one picture. I intend for this fight to look a LOT like this...

Attachment: donkey%20kong_640.jpg
This has been downloaded 121 time(s).

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 02:50 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

lets do this inamilist

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 02:54 AM
dman2008 is currently offline Click here to Send dman2008 a Private Message Find more posts by dman2008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

*ROAR*

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 02:59 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by inamilist
*ROAR*

Well you got my vote so far big grin

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 03:13 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

would it be legal for me to use Blackheath's powers to overgrow the building during that one hour of prep? :P

(please log in to view the image)

hahaha

do you want to go first dman?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 04:26 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

You don't have access to the battleground during prep...

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 04:29 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

alright, prep time

Blackheath and Man-Thing take some time communicating, making sure that he knows who his allies are (Man-Thing has teamed up with people before anyways) blackheath learns how to manipulate the plant mush that comprises man-thing

Spider Girl and Phil have worked togeather before, so they are familiar with eachother's fighting style, they take some time getting used to the Goblin's powers

does my team know what the arena looks like before hand?

after about 30 min they all plan a strategy and get used to eachothers powers

Goblin loads up on all sorts of grenades ect..

and for the last 10 min they all make Man-Thing really pissed, convincing him that dman's team is full of murder rapists

I'll do my first moves after class tonight if dman hasn't posted by then smile

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 06:02 PM
TheKahn
The Dude abides

*ROAR*

Good luck to both of you thumb up

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 06:05 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

dman gets my vote

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 06:40 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
dman gets my vote

Even when he hasn't done...anything?

Dude...you should wait a BIT 'till voting.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 06:47 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

its a joke, so we can vote cool eek!

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 06:48 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

......and for the last 10 min they all make Man-Thing really pissed, convincing him that dman's team is full of murdering rapists

laughing

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 08:11 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

um grey fox yor surpost...to... ha ha ha never mind...but serious get on with the discussion

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 08:15 PM
dman2008
Free Agent

alright, prep time

Blackheath and Man-Thing take some time communicating, making sure that he knows who his allies are (Man-Thing has teamed up with people before anyways) blackheath learns how to manipulate the plant mush that comprises man-thing

Spider Girl and Phil have worked togeather before, so they are familiar with eachother's fighting style, they take some time getting used to the Goblin's powers

does my team know what the arena looks like before hand?

after about 30 min they all plan a strategy and get used to eachothers powers

Goblin loads up on all sorts of grenades ect..

and for the last 10 min they all make Man-Thing really pissed, convincing him that dman's team is full of murder rapists

I'll do my first moves after class tonight if dman hasn't posted by then smile

How have goblin and spider girl worked together they live in differnt univereses. confused

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 09:39 PM
dman2008 is currently offline Click here to Send dman2008 a Private Message Find more posts by dman2008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

Prep

Wondergirl uses Ares' teachings to build her anger up so her lasso is at it maximum power.

Steel and Cyborg turn their scanners on and chech thier sysems

Blackfire conserves he power.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 09:42 PM
tsilamini

Originally posted by dman2008
How have goblin and spider girl worked together they live in differnt univereses. confused

Urich is a character in the SG book, he has worked with her before

however I'm not using that urich, so they need to get sorta reaquainted

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 09:45 PM
dman2008
Free Agent

Plan A

Cyborg scanns for the bad guys which and once he sees a trace of the bad guys he launches a million decibels of white sound and Blackfire launches star bolt blasts in the direction of Man thing who cyborg tells her where it is using his scanners .

Since he star bolt blasts travel faster then the sound waves they will hit first blast mn thing back while also hurting Blackhearth because as it says in his bio hurting plantlife hurts him too so the damage felt by man thing will be felt by blackheart as well.

After h eblasts hit Man Thung the sonic blast comes in and hits your team who will have no time to react. The blast deafens your team.

After Cyrborg and Blackfire blast your team my team imeaditely plits up into pairs Steel and Blacfire go and flank you team form behind ( Steel has scanners too so he can lead blackfire to the bad guys). While Steel and Blakfire flank your team Wondergirl and Cyborg charge straight at your team (Cyborg an leap great distances think of a weaker hulk jump.)So once cyborg jumps he launches an enrgy blast after telling Casie o stand behind him which your team has no time to prepare for after my last to attacks.

Cyborgs enrgy blast dazes your tem whih cleaves my team to go man to man/woman.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 10:01 PM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

No knowledge of the battlefield before the match starts.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 10:02 PM
dman2008
Free Agent

Man to man/woman/thing strategies

Blackfire + Steel vs Manthing+ Black hearth

After the third blast hits your team Steel and Blackfire zoom in from behind

Blackfire fires and onslaught of starbost she had charged up on the flight oer to your team an unleashes them on the unsuspecting man thing while Steel launchess a concussion blast at Black Hearth.

Now while the concussion blast may not knock out Black Hearth it wil stunn him for a bit but the star bolts Blackfire thorws at Man Thing will hurt him greatly because of his onnection to wildlife ,and after a few bolts hearth will go dwon.
which leaves man thing open to a double teaam by black fire who will be hard to reach seeing he can fly and after an onslaught of blats from the duo he will falll.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 10:09 PM
dman2008
Free Agent

Originally posted by Dizzle
No knowledge of the battlefield before the match starts.

are you talking to me or Inamilist confused

because i didn't use any knowledge of the battlefield I just used cyborgs scanners thats allowed right smile

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 10:11 PM