KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Battle #5

This poll is closed.
GF/Psyquis 10 58.82%
AW/Accel 7 41.18%
Total: 17 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Battle #5
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Digi
Forum Leader

Battle #5

AdamWarlock/Accel

vs.

Grey Fox/Psyquis

Reiteration of the rules:

1. Prep = 15 minutes, in a neutral environment apart from the battlefield.

2. The only thing combatants can have "operational" coming into the fight is generic shielding. Thus, an offensive or other maneuver must begin after the fight has started. No creating 10,000 illusions/constructs/etc. during prep or anything like that.

3. If you don't know the rules, read them! The first person to make 7 battle-related posts on Day 1, then complain to me will be flogged....or at least get a PM from me with a " no expression " smilie and a link to the rules. They've been established for weeks. And that thread has been pinned for the past week. There's no excuse for not knowing them.

4. Observers are asked to NOT post in this thread unless it is a question directly related to the battle.

5. Keep anything extraneous in the discussion thread. Please help me keep this battle as efficient as possible.

6. Judges: wait a while to vote. And post your vote, possibly with a (brief) explanation. Don't vote in the poll Observers: Feel free to vote in the poll, but I'd encourage you to wait as well.

7. Help me out with all of this. If something needs edited out, let me know...I can't catch everything.

***New Rules***
8. Observers/judges are allowed to ask clarifying questions. Anything that could be considered a for-or-against argument should be kept to themselves however. They can use whatever opinions you want to decide, but they opinions should remain to themselves. Leave the debating to the participants.

9. Non-official posts should NOT happen. If you have to answer a clarifying question from a judge or observer, briefly deal with it in 1 of your 9 posts. Thank you.

AW/Accel
Quasar (AW)
Ronan the Accuser (Accel)
Hyperion (Supreme Power) (Team)

GF/Psyquis
Cyborg Superman (GF)
Thor (Team)
Ray II (Psyquis)

Judges: LethalFemme, C-Master, Jinzin, Scoobless
...only 1 match this weeks fellas (and lady), so you have a lighter load than normal.

Battle Location: A steam room the size of the sun, with titanium siding as thick as an elephant. The titanium is strong, but nowhere near indestructible. The excessive amount of steam makes it difficult to see.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 05:29 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Re: Battle #5

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Battle Location: A steam room the size of the sun, with titanium siding as thick as an elephant. The titanium is strong, but nowhere near indestructible. The excessive amount of steam makes it difficult to see.

What the f**k? no expression

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 05:46 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I had forgotten that AW and Accel sent me a prep post a few days ago. This won't count toward their 9 posts.

Accel wrote on Jul 13th, 2006 10:19 PM:
Here is my opening post for the upcoming match against GF and Psyquis:

With prep, Ronan can do the following things:
- create a cone made entirely of out adamantium
- produce a stasis field around himself, Quasar, and King Hyperion individually (these can turn an opponent's power against him once they enter the field)
- get his "Mannequin" ready

At the beginning of the fight, Ronan can target Cyborg Supes and blast him with EMP beams...
http://img147.imagevenue.com/img.ph...2893_realf2.jpg
...which would mess with the circuitry in his systems.

After screwing with CS's systems, Ronan can then transport him...
http://img137.imagevenue.com/img.ph...13699_cell1.jpg
...right into the admantium cone where he'll be immobilized.

Hyperion, with his quantum armor and weapons provided by Quasar and his personal stasis field provided by Ronan, will take Thor. Using his weapons, he'll definitely be able to fight Thor head to head. If Thor decides to throw his hammer, the stasis field will turn it against him, like it works against Black Bolt here.
http://img138.imagevenue.com/img.ph...3694_bbowne.jpg
Not to mention any moment where Thor actually throws his hammer would leave him open to to Hyperion's flash vision. This could cause major problems for Thor should he lose his hammer as a result.

Adam Warlock wrote on Jul 14th, 2006 01:51 AM:
Ok...

In addition to what Ronan does during his prep time, during my prep time with Quasar, he will create Quantum Armors for everyone on his team just like this one:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/surf2.jpg

The armors for King Hyperion and Ronan will be open faced armors like this one so they can actually see their opponents.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v.../vsanomaly1.jpg

But their bodies will be covered from head to toe with the armor.

Quasar will also form a Quantum sword and a Quantum shield to help him in his battle against Thor and his weapon the Mjolnir.

As for the battle plan:

Within the first milliseconds, King Hyperion will fly straight for Thor and engage him in battle. Possibly catching the Thunder God of guard with his speed.

At the same time Quasar flys off with great speed to engage the one they call Ray II in battle.

Now as for Thor making his team invisible and what not, I'm pretty sure that'll work and all, but seeing as Quasar can track powerful energy signatures, and since his main target will be Ray, Ray will practically be lit up like a Christmas tree thanks to his powers being energy based and all. And since Ray II is practically an energy being... This is what would probably happen to him if he happened to go into his pure energy form:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...fu1/vslaser.jpg

Bye bye Ray II. Into the Quantum Zone you go.

Now for Thor...

Thor will be in for the fight of his life. Not only is Thor fighting a Superman level character, he is fighting a Superman level character who has no no trouble holding back and killing from the get go. This Superman level character is also armed with a Quantum sword and a Quantum shield. He can block and parry almost any of Thor's strikes with the Mjolnir. Especially since he is physically faster than Thor. Even though Thor's hide is thick, I have no doubt that Hyperion wielding a Quantum sword will be able to cut or even impale Thor with this sword due to his immense strength. If Thor tries to fly his hammer and at Hyperion and misses... Oh oh... Thor could be dropped by Hyperion's flash vision. I mean if it can affect the God Wolverine:

http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?...les39p192eu.jpg

It will surely be able to phase Thor. Possibly kill him.

I'll leave Cyborg Superman to Accel since it's basically 3 on 1 anyways. I'll go after him later in one of my official posts.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 06:03 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Awww.. Crap... Accel's links are not working. He'll be on later to post the fixed links. For some reason, I'm able to view the links in my PM, but the links won't show up here. Strange.

Ok....

My reemphasizing of my battle plan:

In the first milliseconds at the beginning of the match, my characters already know who their going after. King Hyperion will go after Thor since he has bragged about killing his reality's version of Thor. Quasar will go after Ray II. Accel will take care of Cyborg Supes with Ronan. I'll probably help mess him up later.

Ok...

Quasar VS. The Ray II:

If Psyquis goes tries to use a similar battle plan as when he fought AJ's team:

Originally posted by Psyquis52
The Ray also contributes to the sun-dipping process by absorbing most the solar radiation and concentrating it directly on Cyborg Superman. While the Ray is concentrating all the solar radiation directly on Cyborg he makes himself immaterial by turning into a pure energy form, thus becoming immune to physical confrontations.

He will be in for a rude awakening. Not only is Ray II fighting one of Marvel's energy manipulators, he's fighting a man with a nearly unlimited ability to siphon energy. Once Ray goes into his energy form, bye bye Ray II, into the Quantum Zone you go:

If your thinking that Quasar won't be able to affect Ray II because he won't know Ray II's specific energy signature, then you will be in store for a nice surprise. Quasar can tune his Q-Bands into the specific energy signature he needs, and affect that energy source. Usually draining it of it's volatile nature. Like this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...ttpps0931db.jpg

Or like this in non combative encounters but still proves my point:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...ttpps0504tp.jpg

I mean, there is literally no chance for Ray II against Quasar here. He's practically an energy being. Quasar's Q-Bands have the ability to pick up all kinds of energy signatures and track them. There will be no place for him to hide.

See tracking his opponents by locking onto energy signatures:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...sar150185fi.jpg

As for Cyborg being juiced with solar energy, once he discharges that energy towards Ronan or any of my characters, Quasar could siphon out that energy turning Cyborg Supes into his normal self. Thus making it much easier for Ronan to deal with him. I mean Quasar has sapped and redirected energy from big wigs before. Check the scans above. Or this one. Here is Quasar siphoning Silver Surfer's own power cosmic and shooting it back at him:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...sar050375su.jpg

Or Quasar could always trap Cyborg Supes in one of his famous energy bubbles.:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/field.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/field2.jpg

wink

King Hyperion VS. Thor:

Ok, again if GF tries to follow a similar battle plan like he did with AJ's team:

Originally posted by grey fox
As soon as they enter the battlefield Thor uses his hammer to render The whole team invisible to all but Thor (Avengers-#300)

While the opposing team are wondering where their enemies are and getting distracted by lasers and various weapons being fired upon them Thor has manipulated the electromagnetic spectrum into producing a unlimited supply of solar radiation and solar energy. He can also increase this by adding in a low level solar flare. Yes people we have a Sun dipped Cyborg evil face

As for Cyborg Supes being all juiced, I already covered that above.

As for Thor's invisibility trick, this could possibly work, if it weren't for the fact all my characters don't need to rely on their sight to find their opponents. Well Hyperion does, but he has X-Ray and Telescopic Vision. Being invisible won't help the Thunder God or any of his teammates here.

King Hyperion is also sporting Quantum Armor and has a nice nifty little stasis field around him as well provided by Ronan during prep. Hyperion is also wielding a Quantum Sowrd and a Quantum shield he'll be using to block and parry Thor's attempt at winning this match via blunt force trauma. In actuality, Thor will be too busy swinging his hammer to avoid to avoid getting hit with Hyperion's Flash Vision. It's very powerful and very lethal. Even too him. That's how powerful they are. His own Flash Vision is capable of incapacitating him for a short while, imagine what it would do to Thor. No wait let's ask one of his Hyperion. Oh wait, that's another alternate reality Hyperion, not one but two of them getting owned by King Hyperion.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...uardcp158tv.jpg

I mean, Thor would have trouble with one Hyperion, King Hyperion on the other hand was getting the better of two Hyperions at the same time. We all know what happened to Thor when he went up against Superman:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...ngers2383ws.jpg

Sorry to bring that up, but its a valid comparison to what will happen here. King Hyperion=Superman. Only thing is King Hyperion is a mad sadistic version of superman who doesn't hesitate to kill. Happy Dance

Now... Thor and Ray II are out of the picture, I will turn my attention to the normal powered Cyborg Superman if he's still alive by this time. I mean... 3 on 1... Talk about total ass rapage with Cyborg Superman on the receiving end of it. This match is like 2 on 3, because Ray II isn't even a threat to my team due to Quasar totally outclassing him in every single way.

I mean the only character you have with a decent chance of beating Quasar is Thor. Unfortunately Thor will be on the receiving end of a Thorbuster punch thanks to Hyperion. Cyborg Superman might have a slight chance against Quasar, but my double bubble battle theory from my first match will surely keep him immobilized until King Hyperion is set out after him. I mean if Cyborg Superman is more powerful than Thanos(Is the one who actually destroyed Quasar's bubble in the scan above), that would be illegal in this tourney. But on any given day:

Thanos > Cyborg Superman anyways.

It's a shame we had to meet here GF... Psyquis... I would have liked to meet you in the finals. But it looks like you'll have to settle for the losers lounge and possibly that battle royal that losers get put into. No worries though, I'll be cheering for you guys to win that match. stick out tongue

I'm sorry GF and Psyquis. You were a great duo.

Last edited by Adam Warlock on Jul 16th, 2006 at 06:16 PM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 06:08 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Adam Warlock
I'm sorry GF and Psyquis. You were a great duo.

Aww..felling a little sore since I tried to steal Quasar . Well your mighty fine plan might have worked.....if I followed my old plan. Fortunately enough I'm not that stupid.

Now before I kick this off i have one thing to say to you two .

Prep : They plan discuss ect ect ect , Thor creates shields around all of his team members *Ray is in Human form as Thor explains his various energy manipulation powers to him , Rays not a moron*

Battle plan :

Firstly of all , all of this....

quote:
With prep, Ronan can do the following things:
- create a cone made entirely of out adamantium
- produce a stasis field around himself, Quasar, and King Hyperion individually (these can turn an opponent's power against him once they enter the field)
- get his "Mannequin" ready

...is against the rules. I'm actually surprised Digi let it pass considering....

quote:
2. The only thing combatants can have "operational" coming into the fight is generic shielding. Thus, an offensive or other maneuver must begin after the fight has started. No creating 10,000 illusions/constructs/etc. during prep or anything like that

Not that it matters much.

Ok as soon we enter the field Thor does 3 things simultaneously.

1. Starts a high powered energy siphon , on ALL frequencies. Any kind of energy is sucked directly into the mallet and then dumped into Náströnd

2. Lowers the temperature so much it's near impossible to breath.

3. Set's off a HUGE melee of lightening bolt's in every conceivable place except for in his groups small area.

Now the consequences of this are the following.

A. Quasar is rendered useless , all these cute little 'Quantum Constructs' are removed with extreme prejudice and Hyperion is now powerless (Solar energy sucked straight out of his cells. ) Thor's done all this within milliseconds . But IF Hyperion has done his 'Zip towards Thor trick' he's gonna pull a General Zod . Namely ram himself into a near indestructible thing while going at breakneck speeds.

B. Ronan dies as does Quasar. These two need to breath

C. If Quasar is (Somehow) still alive he's going to be hit by a few hundred bolts of lightening which he can't deflect ( Partly because his powers are useless , partly because he's useless against magic) the other two stooges are also barbecued several times by lightening bolts.

Now what have my other team mates been doing ?

Heres where it get's fun kiddy winks evil face

Cyborg has left his body , entered the various steam machines and manipulated them to block out the opposing teams vision (Ie spraying scalding hot scheme at their faces). He's also made several humanoid constructs out of the titanium , and then set's up a form of limited control through his own body (AKA we have constructs now evil face )

They give Warlock's team a pounding or serve as a distraction , ether way their useful thumb up

Now for the coup de grace , remember Ronan ?

Well if the little kree is STILL alive somehow (after a hundred or so lightening bolts) well he's gonna find himself with a roommate .

Yup , his armours being controlled by Cyborg

Now this is certainly going to hurt for anyone still alive , As the armour ether kills it's host (Again if he's still alive though I doubt it) or lays a beat down on the remaining powerless squishies (as the robotic population would refer to us organic entities )

Or Cyborg could simply hit you with heat vision hotter then the sun once quasars been dealt with. No 'flash vision' can compare to that ! .

Once quasars dealt with Ray is back in play . But Psyquis can deal with that....

Oh and to any mention that Hyperion = Superman is bull . Until I see the marvel rip-off close a black hole with his barehands he's not a 'Superman'

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 07:37 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

...is against the rules. I'm actually surprised Digi let it pass considering....

Wrong. Only offensive maneuvers aren’t allowed during prep and NOTHING I’ve included in Ronan’s prep is offensive. His stasis field is part of ‘shielding’ and his adamantium cone is no different. It's not like his cone is going to jump at the enemies at the very start of the fight.

Not that it matters, as Ronan can easily produce the cone in an instant if need be.

Don’t know where you got this from. Ronan’s fought in space several times. The vacuum of space is nothing to him, so he doesn't need to breathe.
http://img151.imagevenue.com/img.ph...3_universal.jpg
Cyborg has left his body , entered the various steam machines and manipulated them to block out the opposing teams vision (Ie spraying scalding hot scheme at their faces). He's also made several humanoid constructs out of the titanium , and then set's up a form of limited control through his own body (AKA we have constructs now evil face )

He won’t be doing this if Ronan’s taken him out with EMP beams as soon as the fight has started.
http://img147.imagevenue.com/img.ph...2893_realf2.jpg

A.) the Quantum armor isn’t like a machine
B.) even if that was an issue, the stasis field Ronan set up around each individual would keep him away.
http://img138.imagevenue.com/img.ph...3694_bbowne.jpg
Oh and to any mention that Hyperion = Superman is bull . Until I see the marvel rip-off close a black hole with his barehands he's not a 'Superman'

Shame Cyborg Supes has already been dealt with and Thor has never held a black hole either.

Besides, IIRC the black hole Superman held was microscopic in size and wasn’t even fully released.

Last edited by Accel on Jul 16th, 2006 at 08:26 PM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 08:23 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

quote:
Wrong. Only offensive maneuvers aren’t allowed during prep and NOTHING I’ve included in Ronan’s prep is offensive. His stasis field is part of ‘shielding’ and his adamantium cone is no different. It's not like his cone is going to jump at the enemies at the very start of the fight.

Creating a Adamantium cone is a construct , stasis field is still iffy as it isn't a shield so much as a mirror (another construct) .

quote:

Don’t know where you got this from. Ronan’s fought in space several times. The vacuum of space is nothing to him, so he doesn't need to breathe.

Meh , so he doesn't need to breath . Lightening still hit's him several times .

quote:
He won’t be doing this if Ronan’s taken him out with EMP beams as soon as the fight has started.

Emp beams need energy , guess what Thor's drained ?

quote:
A.) the Quantum armor isn’t like a machine
B.) even if that was an issue, the stasis field Ronan set up around each individual would keep him away.

Said stasis fields are produced by energy , that energy is drained . Not that it matters since I was never going for the quantum armour (which is already gone anyway) but the kree battle suit he wears underneath.

quote:
Shame Cyborg Supes has already been dealt with and Thor has never held a black hole either.

Did I state Thor was a Superman , no . Did your partner state that Hyperion was , yes.

Now if you'll gentlemen will excuse me I'm going to bed.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 08:39 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Yeah, gf has a point. It's only passive shielding during prep. You can plan that other stuff but it can't actually happen until the battle starts.

I must've missed it when I skimmed his post.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 08:43 PM
Accel

Creating a Adamantium cone is a construct , stasis field is still iffy as it isn't a shield so much as a mirror (another construct) .

A stasis field should still be eligible; otherwise any shield could be considered a construct.

Meh , so he doesn't need to breath . Lightening still hit's him several times .

Which doesn't do anything, as every one is protected by quantum armor and Hyperion keeps Thor preoccupied. Not to mention Hyperion can easily vibrate himself intangible to any lightning…
http://img148.imageshack.us/my.php?...uardcp173qd.jpg
…Ronan still has other shields he can easily put up.
http://img44.imagevenue.com/img.php...83_quarrel1.jpg

Hyperion is also faster than Thor can zip up and knock the hammer out of his hands (kind of like Gladiator did), leaving Thor VERY vulnerable.

Two problems with that:
1.Thor has NEVER absorbed multiple energy frequencies at once.

2. The Accuser's energy is not reliant on any certain energy frequencies, so the only way Thor will absorb them will be if he actually makes contact between the beams and his hammer.
Said stasis fields are produced by energy , that energy is drained . Not that it matters since I was never going for the quantum armour (which is already gone anyway) but the kree battle suit he wears underneath.

As I already said, your strategy relies on Thor absorbing ALL sorts of energies at the start of the battle. The main problem with that is that Thor has never absorbed multiple energies from various sources at once, especially not in milliseconds. One source, yes (such as the Null Bomb), but not various sources at once.
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Yeah, gf has a point. It's only passive shielding during prep. You can plan that other stuff but it can't actually happen until the battle starts.

I must've missed it when I skimmed his post.

No problem. As I said, Ronan can easily produce said cone in an instant. Stasis fields are still valid, right? I mean, they serve the same basic purposes as most shields.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 10:11 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

aw -- 1
accl -- 2
gf -- 2
psy -- 0

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 10:21 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Battle plan :

Not that it matters much.

Ok as soon we enter the field Thor does 3 things simultaneously.

1. Starts a high powered energy siphon , on ALL frequencies. Any kind of energy is sucked directly into the mallet and then dumped into Náströnd

How many times has Thor done that energy siphoning thing. Once? Twice? Three times? Thor may have impressive energy siphoning abilities, but Quasar's puts his to shame. Quasar could absorb much more energy than the nearly omnipotent Surfer could. Surfer could not handle the Ego Spores. Quasar did. Where was Thor? getting tossed around by an uber powered Ronan. I doubt if he's got as much energy siphoning ability as Quasar.

On another note, how will Thor do that if he gets Thorbustered while calling upon the this supposed power he has?

2. Lowers the temperature so much it's near impossible to breath.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Lowering the temperature... Ok... Quasar can survive in all kinds of extreme temperatures due to the armor he has on. Look at this scan:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/nova6.jpg

Theoretically Quasar shouldn't be able to breathe in the sun, but he's seems to be just fine in that scan. Quasar has flown into deep space before without use of breathing apparatuses. Exiles Hyperion has been seen in space before and practically doesn't need to breath.

3. Set's off a HUGE melee of lightening bolt's in every conceivable place except for in his groups small area.

Are you so sure that you won't be hitting your own teammates as well? Are you sure it's a risk your willing to take?

Now the consequences of this are the following.

A. Quasar is rendered useless , all these cute little 'Quantum Constructs' are removed with extreme prejudice and Hyperion is now powerless (Solar energy sucked straight out of his cells. ) Thor's done all this within milliseconds . But IF Hyperion has done his 'Zip towards Thor trick' he's gonna pull a General Zod . Namely ram himself into a near indestructible thing while going at breakneck speeds.

Keep dreaming about Thor's millisecond reaction times. Thor really looked fast here:

http://img305.imageshack.us/img305/...hor391142xp.jpg

I mean, Hyperion is much faster than Mongoose. Also, if Thor could have sucked the solar energy out of Hyperion's cells, I mean he probably wouldn't have gotten Thorbustered by Superman in the first place. You wanna see a valid comparison of what would happen to Thor if exiles Hyperion flew at him at break neck speeds? This is what would happen:

Thorbustered:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...ngers2383ws.jpg

I mean Hyperion was holding his own against two versions of Hyperion. Where Thor has been shown having a good fight with just one.

Ronan dies as does Quasar? Pfffttt... laughing That is a good one GF. Keep on spreading those myths and you'll be in the losers battle royal in no time. laughing

C. If Quasar is (Somehow) still alive he's going to be hit by a few hundred bolts of lightening which he can't deflect ( Partly because his powers are useless , partly because he's useless against magic) the other two stooges are also barbecued several times by lightening bolts.

Again your assuming Thor will still be standing when Hyperion gets through with him. Hyperion has dealt with his realities version of Thor. He said so himself:

(please log in to view the image)

Like this scan shows, Hyperion clearly knows how to multitask:

Not only was he fighting the Hyperions, but Blink and Mimic as well.

Now what have my other team mates been doing ?

Ummmm... Two of your teammates are already dead. I mean, If Ray II's in his human form, that means he can be physically hurt by Quasar. Quasar still gets the easy win over Ray II. It's a double whammy for Ray. If he's not in his energy form, he'll be killed by one of Quasar's constructs either impaling him or being sliced in half by Hyperion, or being leveled with enough concussive energy blast to reduce his body to a squashed corpse. If he's in his energy form... Bye bye Ray II, into the Quantum Zone he goes:

Ray II = As useful as a cock flavored lollipop.

Heres where it get's fun kiddy winks evil face

They give Warlock's team a pounding or serve as a distraction , ether way their useful thumb up

You do know Quasar and Hyperion can still see during the fight right? Just because steam is in there doesn't mean there blind. Ray and Thor will be lit up like Christmas trees to Quasar due to his energy tracking ability. Hyperion has his X-Ray vision aiding him Not to mention his super hearing. As for Cyborg's titanium constructs, I have no doubt Ronan will have no trouble with them. if he does have trouble, Hyperion will take those things fairly quickly since Thor's already dead and all.

You also say Cyborg Superman has left his body and gone into the titanium metal itself? So where is his body? I'll tell you where he is, he's somewhere in the vast steam room vulnerable to attack from Quasar since Ray II's already dead. And the Titanium room were in is not invincible. It's made out of titanium. Flash Vision should make light work out of Titanium and GF's dream titanium constructs cyborg things like he did Vision:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...9rougher4hr.jpg

If that doesn't work Hyperion could always snort up all the steam, then they'd be able to see a lot easier and dispatch their opponents much quicker. Steam would be no problem for Hyperion seeing as he sniffed up Holocaust:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...uardcp225el.jpg

Now for the coup de grace , remember Ronan ?

Well if the little kree is STILL alive somehow (after a hundred or so lightening bolts) well he's gonna find himself with a roommate .

Now this is certainly going to hurt for anyone still alive , As the armour ether kills it's host (Again if he's still alive though I doubt it) or lays a beat down on the remaining powerless squishies (as the robotic population would refer to us organic entities )

Or Cyborg could simply hit you with heat vision hotter then the sun once quasars been dealt with. No 'flash vision' can compare to that ! .

Once quasars dealt with Ray is back in play . But Psyquis can deal with that....

Again, Ronan and Accel will surely deal with Cyborg Superman.

It's also debatable to whether Cyborg's Heat vision is just as good or is better than Hyperion's Flash vision. I mean, his own Flash Vision is powerful enough to bring even him down, so I would gather it is just as powerful Cyborg Superman's.

Now as for Ray II being back in play... What does that mean? You mean you had him sitting on the side the whole time thinking Thor and Cyborg Superman could handle my trio?

Man... If Ray's there in his human form, he's practically useless and dead. You practically killed your own teammate when you said you lower the temperature in the room freezing Ray II since he is in his human form, and depriving him of oxygen. laughing You pwned your own teammate GF.

As for proof Exiles Hyperion is equal to Superman... I have only one piece of evidence. His word:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...vsKingHype5.jpg

All you could do against him with Thor was supposedly drain his solar energy... Blast him with lightning with his millisecond speed reactions... laughing Millisecond speed reaction for Thor? Tell that to the Mongoose. If people need a reminder, scroll up just a bit, there is a scan of Thor trying to hit Mongoose. If your too lazy here's a link to it again:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...hor391142xp.jpg

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 11:50 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Good luck to all of you in this match. wink

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 01:57 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

How many times has Thor done that energy siphoning thing. Once? Twice? Three times? Thor may have impressive energy siphoning abilities, but Quasar's puts his to shame. Quasar could absorb much more energy than the nearly omnipotent Surfer could. Surfer could not handle the Ego Spores. Quasar did. Where was Thor? getting tossed around by an uber powered Ronan. I doubt if he's got as much energy siphoning ability as Quasar.

On another note, how will Thor do that if he gets Thorbustered while calling upon the this supposed power he has?

What Thorbusting, from the supes rip-off ? come off it. Your putting too much faith into the fact that Hyperion 'may' be on the same level as supes (Which FYI is bullshit) he's a cheap marvel rip off . Whereas you and I both acknowledge that Thor can and do such a drain.

Lowering the temperature... Ok... Quasar can survive in all kinds of extreme temperatures due to the armour he has on. Look at this scan:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/nova6.jpg

Theoretically Quasar shouldn't be able to breathe in the sun, but he's seems to be just fine in that scan. Quasar has flown into deep space before without use of breathing apparatuses. Exiles Hyperion has been seen in space before and practically doesn't need to breath.

Now that scan is extremely tiny so I’m assuming it's quantum armour , if so that's been sucked up like coke at Kate moss's house and rendered useless.

Are you so sure that you won't be hitting your own team-mates as well? Are you sure it's a risk your willing to take?

I've stated that Thor is controlling the lightening to such a degree that he keeps his area free of the bolts (Which by the way are around 150 000 000 000 volts so i'd keep that in mind) you also seem to be ignoring my shields which CONTAINED the explosion of a Life-Bomb that would have destroyed a Fifth of the Marvel Universe.

Keep dreaming about Thor's millisecond reaction times. Thor really looked fast here:

http://img305.imageshack.us/img305/...hor391142xp.jpg

I mean, Hyperion is much faster than Mongoose. Also, if Thor could have sucked the solar energy out of Hyperion's cells, I mean he probably wouldn't have gotten Thorbustered by Superman in the first place. You wanna see a valid comparison of what would happen to Thor if exiles Hyperion flew at him at break neck speeds? This is what would happen:

Mongoose is bullshit and you know it , also why use a NON CANONICAL piece of material which most of us acknowledge was WRIGGED. I know why , because you STILL seem to think that Hyperion is some sort of Superman (When Thor's turned this loser into an ant before)

I mean Hyperion was holding his own against two versions of Hyperion. Where Thor has been shown having a good fight with just one.

Again how is turning one into an ant even considered a fight ?

Again your assuming Thor will still be standing when Hyperion gets through with him. Hyperion has dealt with his realities version of Thor. He said so himself:

(please log in to view the image)

Yes , let's really believe what he says after all he states he's defeated Galactus roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hey digi I have a scan of Spidey stating he can beat Hulk, shall I put it in the Respect Spiderman thread or what ? wink

Like this scan shows, Hyperion clearly knows how to multitask:

Not only was he fighting the Hyperions, but Blink and Mimic as well.

Ahh yes , because kneeing someone in the face while shooting them from your eyes really counts as Multi tasking. He can hurt a person while looking at them, holding onto a guy's head and then looking at another isn't multi tasking. It's knowing your way around an actual fight

Ummmm... Two of your teammates are already dead. I mean, If Ray II's in his human form, that means he can be physically hurt by Quasar. Quasar still gets the easy win over Ray II. It's a double whammy for Ray. If he's not in his energy form, he'll be killed by one of Quasar's constructs either impaling him or being sliced in half by Hyperion, or being levelled with enough concussive energy blast to reduce his body to a squashed corpse. If he's in his energy form... Bye bye Ray II, into the Quantum Zone he goes:

Again how are your team-mates going to do this against my levels of shields and also when they've BEEN HIT MULTIPLE TIMES BY MAGICAL LIGHTENING

You do know Quasar and Hyperion can still see during the fight right? Just because steam is in there doesn't mean there blind. Ray and Thor will be lit up like Christmas trees to Quasar due to his energy tracking ability. Hyperion has his X-Ray vision aiding him Not to mention his super hearing. As for Cyborg's titanium constructs, I have no doubt Ronan will have no trouble with them. if he does have trouble, Hyperion will take those things fairly quickly since Thor's already dead and all.

Your team lacks the pp points for such a move , your gonna need to roll the die and try again.

You also say Cyborg Superman has left his body and gone into the titanium metal itself? So where is his body?

Behind a extremely durable shield

And the Titanium room were in is not invincible. It's made out of titanium. Flash Vision should make light work out of Titanium and GF's dream titanium constructs cyborg things like he did Vision:

A. They were for distractions or to defeat your weakened selves

B. Visions 'durability ' is bullcrap , She-Hulk ripped him apart . Should she suddenly be worshipped ? No.

If that doesn't work Hyperion could always snort up all the steam, then they'd be able to see a lot easier and dispatch their opponents much quicker. Steam would be no problem for Hyperion seeing as he sniffed up Holocaust:

....Which you can't do without your solar energy (are you starting to see a pattern here or do I have to spell it out for you ?)

It's also debatable to whether Cyborg's Heat vision is just as good or is better than Hyperion's Flash vision. I mean, his own Flash Vision is powerful enough to bring even him down, so I would gather it is just as powerful Cyborg Superman's.

Oh yes , let's take flash vision which can hurt himself against the heat vision of a guy who's EXACT GENETIC DUPLICATE can get his so damn hot no machine in the known universe..multi-verse etc etc can actually measure it.

Now as for Ray II being back in play... What does that mean? You mean you had him sitting on the side the whole time thinking Thor and Cyborg Superman could handle my trio?

Nope just quasar (whom by the way you should really clean up, charred corpses don’t look to nice for the tourney photo's )

Man... If Ray's there in his human form, he's practically useless and dead. You practically killed your own teammate when you said you lower the temperature in the room freezing Ray II since he is in his human form, and depriving him of oxygen. laughing You pwned your own team-mate GF.

You do realise their is oxygen within the shields wink

As for proof Exiles Hyperion is equal to Superman... I have only one piece of evidence. His word:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...vsKingHype5.jpg

...which we have already clarified is bullshit.

All you could do against him with Thor was supposedly drain his solar energy... Blast him with lightning with his millisecond speed reactions...

I have more , but you know draining you of every drop of energy seemed constructive

Now let's have a look over you theories huh ?

Hyperion is a 'superman' level character because of bullshit he spouts = Crap , if that's irrefutable proof then why the hell hasn't spidey knocked the Hulk out or even killed him

Ignore my battle tactics and my shields while declaring me a fanboy = Real good ignorance chump

Bring up bullshit which you think is proof = dumbass

Over all you rely WAY to much on a single piece of text quoted form a guy who’s

A. Insane

B. Trying to intimidate his opponents

Whereas we all know thor can drain energy , create uber shields and that your characters are useless without any energy.

Hell I could just pwn you with your own Quantum bands , they have a ‘machine like intelligence’ well then I could simply take it over and kill your own team members with them.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 02:58 PM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Dude... Thor's already dead. How the hell could he drain something if Hyperion got to him first and impaled him with his Quantum sword?

I'm not gonna say what the stasis field can do, but check out the Ronan respect thread everyone. wink And it's highly debatable that Thor could drain Ronan's armor like that. It's also unlikely that he'll be doing so since he's already been Thorbustered.

Did I state Thor was a Superman , no . Did your partner state that Hyperion was , yes.

Your right. I stated Exiles Hyperion was a Superman level character with a ton of experience and actually has what it takes to go take Thor down. I mean if Thor could have done anything like drain the solar energy out of my Hyperion's cells, then he would have done it to Superman. But he didn't. stick out tongue Whirly and the gang have said that crossover is canon. Don't get me wrong, Thor is tough, but since Thor already killed his own partner Ray II by lowering the temperature of the room and depriving his human form of oxygen, it's like Quasar and Hyperion against Thor. Impossible odds even for a Thunder God.

What Thorbusting, from the supes rip-off ? come off it. Your putting too much faith into the fact that Hyperion 'may' be on the same level as supes (Which FYI is bullshit) he's a cheap marvel rip off . Whereas you and I both acknowledge that Thor can and do such a drain.

Hyperion is based off Superman. And he has already dealt with all of his realities version of Heroes. You should also know that Hyperion's an Eternal. Practically the physically strongest Eternal next to beings like Gilgamesh and Thanos. I mean this guy literally sniffed up Holocaust.

The same Holocaust who gave the Avengers including Thor a hard time in Avengers #402 Onslaught Impact #2. And the same guy who gave X-Man Nate Grey a good fight in both AOA and the main stream Marvel Universe.

Now that scan is extremely tiny so I’m assuming it's quantum armour , if so that's been sucked up like coke at Kate moss's house and rendered useless.

It's debatable whether or not Thor could actually drain the energy from the constructs. I mean, he has control over various forms of the electromagnetic spectrum, but can he do that to Q's Quantum Constructs? Prove it. Scans. I've seen Quasar absorb energy thrown at him quite a lot. Even cosmic energy like the Kismet's:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...u1/vskismet.jpg

I've stated that Thor is controlling the lightening to such a degree that he keeps his area free of the bolts (Which by the way are around 150 000 000 000 volts so i'd keep that in mind) you also seem to be ignoring my shields which CONTAINED the explosion of a Life-Bomb that would have destroyed a Fifth of the Marvel Universe.

Shield's? When did you put up shields? Oh... Wait... Back in the beginning.... Has Thor ever put up shields for anyone like that before? I mean his shield usually consists Thor swinging his hammer and hoping something doesn't get through. I'd like to see scans.

Mongoose is bullshit and you know it , also why use a NON CANONICAL piece of material which most of us acknowledge was WRIGGED. I know why , because you STILL seem to think that Hyperion is some sort of Superman (When Thor's turned this loser into an ant before)

Was that comic retconned? Hmmmm... News to me. How bout this one:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v.../Thor_44718.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v.../Thor_44801.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v.../Thor_44803.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v.../Thor_44804.jpg

Man... Spidey nearly Thorbustered Thor too. Though that was masterson, you have to admit, he had Thor's powers.

And Hyperion is a lot faster than Spider-Man. 616 Thor has never fought Exiles hyperion. Then again, Exiles Hyperion has fought the thor in his reality. Heck, he's fought nearly every other hero in his reality. With Thor's break neck speed reactions, he shouldn't be able to touch Hyperion. Especially with tricks like this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...uardcp173qd.jpg

Again how is turning one into an ant even considered a fight ?

Happened to a dumber less experienced version of Hyperion. Remember, what Hyperion said:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...mage00012aa.jpg

Man... He even took an Optic Blast to the face which didn't even phase him.

Yes , let's really believe what he says after all he states he's defeated Galactus roll eyes (sarcastic)

Can you prove he didn't? I mean Galactus could have been really hungry and what not. I mean Thor has driven Galactus away with his god blast. Galactus even mentioned that if he didn't leave he would have died from that blast. Man... I mean Hyperion could have gotten the drop on him and unless you find a scan that proves other wise, you have no proof.

Hey digi I have a scan of Spidey stating he can beat Hulk, shall I put it in the Respect Spiderman thread or what ? wink

The thing is with my scan, he says he already did it. Unlike Spidey saying that he could take the Hulk. Big difference in saying your gonna do something, then to try and do it later. Then again it's possible Spidey could beat the Hulk. I mean, he nearly Thorbustered Masterson Thor. laughing

Ahh yes , because kneeing someone in the face while shooting them from your eyes really counts as Multi tasking. He can hurt a person while looking at them, holding onto a guy's head and then looking at another isn't multi tasking. It's knowing your way around an actual fight

If Thor fought those two Hyperion's, he'd be dead. So what's your point? I mean, one version of Hyperion gave Gladiator a good fight. Sure Glads broke his neck, but he healed from that due to his Eternal physiology.

Again how are your team-mates going to do this against my levels of shields and also when they've BEEN HIT MULTIPLE TIMES BY MAGICAL LIGHTENING

Again with shields that Thor could supposedly raise. I'd like to see scans. And if he could do it, would the shields remain in existence after he stops concentrating on them? I mean Quasar can form one construct after another without worrying about them dissipating. I mean, I never saw Thor do something like that.

Your team lacks the pp points for such a move , your gonna need to roll the die and try again.

Behind a extremely durable shield

A. They were for distractions or to defeat your weakened selves

B. Visions 'durability ' is bullcrap , She-Hulk ripped him apart . Should she suddenly be worshipped ? No.

PP Points? Riiight.... With all the steam gone due to Hyperion snorting it up, your characters will much easier to find.

As for your imaginary shields that Thor could supposedly do and that can supposedly remain in existence forever like Quasar's constructs is pure bogus. And if Cyborg Superman's body is behind these bogus shields, then he is as good as dead. Another myth that brings you closer to the losers battle royal. laughing

As for Vision's durability. Well, it's probably stronger than your supposed titanium constructs that Cyborg Superman supposedly created. Titanium which is easily torn apart by any of the 3 characters on my team.

....Which you can't do without your solar energy (are you starting to see a pattern here or do I have to spell it out for you ?)

Again more with the myths and solar energy draining. I hate to bring this up every time, but if he could drain solar energy, he would have done it to Superman. Unfortunately, he got Thorbustered. How could Thor do that if he's too busy swinging his hammer in a circle to avoid getting hit with Hyperion's Flash Vision? Or if he's too busy trying not to get cut or impaled by Hyperion's Quantum sword?

I'll counter the rest of your post later. I'm still waiting on Psyquis to see what Ray II can really do beside just standing there and waiting to die. I mean he's damned if he doesn't go into his energy form due to his physical form being vulnerable to attack. But he's also damned if he energizes and becomes an energy being. Quasar will practically absorb him into the Quantum Bands.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 06:07 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

What are PP points?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 06:44 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

BEST POST OF THE TOURNEY... BAR NONE!!! Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 06:56 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Scoobless
What are PP points?

i thought i was the only one who didn't know . . . embarrasment

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 08:22 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Dude... Thor's already dead. How the hell could he drain something if Hyperion got to him first and impaled him with his Quantum sword?

Again he ignores my shields , I wonder if your just blind...

I'm not gonna say what the stasis field can do, but check out the Ronan respect thread everyone. And it's highly debatable that Thor could drain Ronan's armor like that. It's also unlikely that he'll be doing so since he's already been Thorbustered.

He's not saying anything about the field because he doesn't understand it , it has a SINGLE usage and it's even more vague wherein it's own scan. But if you want to love said stasis field so much well I’ll just reverse it's polarities with mjolnir (Avengers#70) So all these attacks you were 'ignoring' are now being drawn to you .

No Thorbusting going on here , all the energy draining proof you wanted happened with the Null bomb and in Avengers-#171 , Silver Surfer-#4, Thor-#305 , Avengers-#304 , Thor#-387 , JIM-#109 ,Thor#301 ,Thor-#223, Avengers-#276 . Within these comics Thor drains various differnet sources of energy and most of them different wavelengths ect

Your right. I stated Exiles Hyperion was a Superman level character with a ton of experience and actually has what it takes to go take Thor down. I mean if Thor could have done anything like drain the solar energy out of my Hyperion's cells, then he would have done it to Superman. But he didn't. Whirly and the gang have said that crossover is canon. Don't get me wrong, Thor is tough, but since Thor already killed his own partner Ray II by lowering the temperature of the room and depriving his human form of oxygen, it's like Quasar and Hyperion against Thor. Impossible odds even for a Thunder God.

Because it's called PIS , also Whirly said he was Princess Diana so we should honestly believe the Master of spam

Hyperion is based off Superman. And he has already dealt with all of his realities version of Heroes. You should also know that Hyperion's an Eternal. Practically the physically strongest Eternal next to beings like Gilgamesh and Thanos. I mean this guy literally sniffed up Holocaust.

The same Holocaust who gave the Avengers including Thor a hard time in Avengers #402 Onslaught Impact #2. And the same guy who gave X-Man Nate Grey a good fight in both AOA and the main stream Marvel Universe.

Oh , you mean the same Holocaust who SABRETOOTH was beating on ?

Oh and I’d like to state Hyperion should be banned , if your going with him being an eternal and were not allowed Molecular distribution attacks then I want him banned considering....

quote:
Due to the cosmic energy that suffuses an Eternal's body and the nigh-unbreakable mental hold they hold over their bodily processes, the Eternals of Earth are effectively immortal and unkillable. They live for millennia, do not fatigue from physical exertion, are immune to disease and poison, and unaffected by environmental extremes of cold, heat. Most cannot be injured by conventional weaponry, and even if they are, an Eternal can rapidly regenerate any damage. The only way to permanently kill an Eternal is to inflict enough damage to spread a significant portion of their body over a wide area.

It's debatable whether or not Thor could actually drain the energy from the constructs. I mean, he has control over various forms of the electromagnetic spectrum, but can he do that to Q's Quantum Constructs? Prove it. Scans. I've seen Quasar absorb energy thrown at him quite a lot. Even cosmic energy like the Kismet's:

I've given proof in the various issue numbers , I’ll try to get scans but it’s difficult without a scanner

Shield's? When did you put up shields? Oh... Wait... Back in the beginning.... Has Thor ever put up shields for anyone like that before? I mean his shield usually consists Thor swinging his hammer and hoping something doesn't get through. I'd like to see scans.

Ahhh ...so NOW you notice my shields....

And in case anyone is wondering how strong these shields are Thor created an indestructible Shield that CONTAINED the explosion of a Life-Bomb that would have destroyed a Fifth of the Marvel Universe (AVENGERS-ANNUAL-#16)

Or
http://img236.imageshack.us/my.php?...field0021vh.jpg

Thor keeps a magical blast which would have destroyed the entire planet in check with a single shield

Was that comic retconned? Hmmmm... News to me. How bout this one:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v.../Thor_44718.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v.../Thor_44801.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v.../Thor_44803.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v.../Thor_44804.jpg

Man... Spidey nearly Thorbustered Thor too. Though that was masterson, you have to admit, he had Thor's powers.

And Hyperion is a lot faster than Spider-Man. 616 Thor has never fought Exiles hyperion. Then again, Exiles Hyperion has fought the thor in his reality. Heck, he's fought nearly every other hero in his reality. With Thor's break neck speed reactions, he shouldn't be able to touch Hyperion. Especially with tricks like this:

That fight is bullshit and you know it. Also , all Hyperion is doing is vibrating on the spot , whereas lightening doesn't hit one exact spot , it's energy spreads along a like a 'blast radius' .

Happened to a dumber less experienced version of Hyperion. Remember, what Hyperion said:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...mage00012aa.jpg

Man... He even took an Optic Blast to the face which didn't even phase him

He says I'M going to the Loser round when his debating skills involve ignorance and relying upon a pile of contrived bullshit.

'Sure' Hyperion killed Galactus , now take your pills Warlock and get ready for bed the doctors don't want you to get agitated . You know how bad your delusions get if you get angry..

Honestly... laughing ...Galactus losing to Hyperion laughing out loud

Can you prove he didn't? I mean Galactus could have been really hungry and what not. I mean Hyperion could have gotten the drop on him and unless you find a scan that proves other wise, you have no proof.

..and neither do you . Now unless I see a scan of Hyperion with his boot on Galactus cold dead corpse neither I , nor anyone else shall believe this pile of tripe .

If Thor fought those two Hyperion's, he'd be dead. So what's your point? I mean, one version of Hyperion gave Gladiator a good fight. Sure Glads broke his neck, but he healed from that due to his Eternal physiology.

Hah , Gladiator broke his neck....

Here we have Thor kicking around a older more experienced and stronger Gladiator like a ragdoll.

http://img398.imageshack.us/my.php?...orglads17mj.png

http://img373.imageshack.us/my.php?...orglads21wj.png

http://img365.imageshack.us/my.php?...orglads38xn.png

And the word of wisdom from the man himself......

http://img78.imageshack.us/my.php?i...orglads41dl.png

Again with shields that Thor could supposedly raise. I'd like to see scans. And if he could do it, would the shields remain in existence after he stops concentrating on them? I mean Quasar can form one construct after another without worrying about them dissipating. I mean, I never saw Thor do something like that.

Thors shield remains even when not concentrating , not only that but I’ve already given issue numbers.

As for your imaginary shields that Thor could supposedly do and that can supposedly remain in existence forever like Quasar's constructs is bogus. And if Cyborg Superman's body is behind these shields, then he is as good as dead. Another myth that brings you closer to the losers battle royal.

As for Vision's durability. Well, it's probably stronger than your supposed titanium constructs that Cyborg Superman supposedly created. Titanium which is easily torn apart

Distractions , or a beat down for a powerless Supes rip off . Oh and my issue numbers are supposedly bogus then ? completely different then your 'non- bogus' 'Hyperion beating Galactus' idea huh.

Again more with the myths and solar energy draining. I hate to bring this up every time, but if he could drain solar energy, he would have done it to Superman. How could Thor do that if he's too busy swinging his hammer in a circle to avoid getting hit with Hyperion's Flash Vision? Or if he's too busy trying not to get cut or impaled by Hyperion's Quantum sword?

Again more bullshit from you which seems to follow the same lines ‘ Thor busting’ ’Plot point’ and ‘ignore my previous posts ’ also None of Hyperions actions will count once he's been drained of his energy . You might as well tape human on his chrome-dome and get it over with .

Oh and about all this Thorbuster crap you keep on spouting well two can play at that game...

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 08:54 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

aw -- 3
acc -- 2
gf -- 4
psy -- 0

and what are pp points . . .? and is psy still around . . .? confused

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 09:14 PM
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Wow...

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 10:37 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote