KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » EVANGEL94's WildCard MiniTournament:(TRICKSTERPRIEST)vs(KING KANDY)vs(STORMFRONT13)

EVANGEL94's WildCard MiniTournament:(TRICKSTERPRIEST)vs(KING KANDY)vs(STORMFRONT13)
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evangel94
Premium Member

EVANGEL94's WildCard MiniTournament:(TRICKSTERPRIEST)vs(KING KANDY)vs(STORMFRONT13)

Let's keep things rolling along!

TricksterPriest
quote:

Herald level: Apocalypse http://www.marvel.com/universe/Apoc...En_Sabah_Nur%29

Enhanced Meta level: Violator & Omega Red (W/e Carbonadium synthesizer) http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/v/violator.htm
http://www.marveldirectory.com/indi.../o/omegared.htm

Meta: Death Gambit (Horseman version) & Venom (Eddie Brock).
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Venom
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Gambit

Street level picks: Nyssa Al Ghul & Prometheus (DC comics character, not Marvel one).

http://www.search.com/reference/Nyssa_Raatko
http://www.answers.com/topic/prometheus-comics

vs

King Kandy
quote:

vs

Stormfront13
quote:

All three competitors will post their own write-ups.

Forever Young...

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 02:53 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Hmmm/Bump/Good luck to all competitors.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 03:20 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

The pre-fight concerns: People talk about my crew and say: "They'll never work together." All of them have worked together with people they have hated, or are used to someone else gving the orders. After a quick telepathic glimpse of Apoc's life history, here's what they'll do. Nyssa will defer to Apoc's 5,000 year old experience. Prometheus is a mercenary, so he'll sit back and let Apoc run the show. Death Gambit's a horseman, nuff said. Venom has worked with Carnage before, compared to that, Apoc is much less hard to believe, (not to mention Apoc can promise Venom a shot at Spiderman if he shows up.) Omega Red is used to making deals and he'll realize his best chance for winning is to work with the others, not to mention he's less crazy and far easier to deal with because of the C-synthesizer. Now Violator is considered to be the hardest of my guys to control. But Violator is used to taking orders and working with others when needed. He did work with Jason Wynn for quite a while and in any case, if Apoc gives him leave to do what he wants with the other teams, Violator won't care. He just wants to enjoy people suffering. Finally, not one word on PIS/CIS defeats of Apoc. This is the non-jobbing version. Kandy's team has Demogoblin who pretty much hates everyone, so they'll be at less than full strength, and Stormfront's team has no tank and inexperienced characters for the most part.

The prep time: Apocalypse mind-links everyone and then gives them a 5-10 minute run down on the situation, who he is, and time for a meet and greet. After a little discussion, the agreements go down as outlined above. They spend another 5-10 minutes going over what they know of the opposition and their abilities. Omega Red goes off to absorb a little extra power from whatever wild life is around. Nyssa goes off to make some local weaponry, like arrowhead toad venom, stonehead arrows, and other things you could easily make in a rain forest. Apocalypse creates 7 worm creatures, shielded from telepathy by his TP cloak, and sets them burrowing under the ground. I'm assuming there's a river nearby or at least an underground stream. Depending on whether or not it's night-time, the TP cloak may not be needed. The creatures burrow around underground and set up a system of tunnels, separated from the river by a makeshift damn of logs at a chokepoint. The worms have the tunnels on my side of the field all set up and dug. Now Death Gambit adds an inert gas into the water. The gas is perfectly harmelss in the water, but debilitating (and non--lethal) when airborne. The team meets back at a central location and does an equipment check and plan re-cap. Apocalypse knocks down a few trees and creates a large clearing near the middle of the field. They then split up and prepare. The fight is on

The fight: Apocalypse telepathically cloaks Omega Red, Venom, Nyssa, and Prometheus. Gambit can't be detected by telepathy because of his kinetic energy. Violator's immune to TP and possibly has his own. Apocalypse and Violator teleport, after ascertaining the location of the other two teams, and shapeshift to resemble the loved ones of various members of the opposing teams, ascertained by previous encounters. Say, Prof X and Captain Mar-Vell. Although they will shapeshift, the wounds that will be perceived will be a telepathic illusion. The other telepaths are no where near Apocalypse's level. However, if they suspect a trap, Violator or Apoc can shift forms and lead Kandy's team or Stormfront's team towards the other. The worms, still under cloak, continue their work under the surface, creating a network of tunnels under the battle field. Death Gambit circles around, ensuring the water continues to contain the inert gas. Venom waits in preparation for a given signal. Omega Red is in a similar position. Nyssa waits with her handmade weapons. Violator gathers necroplasmic energies. Prometheus analyzes the fighting techniques of the combatents and relays information to Apoc. After awhile, when both sides have been worn down, Apocalypse signals the worms to attack both sides and for Omega Red to smash the damn blocking the tunnels.. the shock of having giant worms attack distracts them from the water flowing around their feet. The water rises a few inches or so, no more than a foot. At this point, Apocalypse levitates and turns his arms into a solar lense, focusing it on the water. Or he just shoots a big heat beam if it's night. Either way, the water evaporates, and the inert gas is rendered active. The gas weakens and disorients the remaining fighters. After a few seconds, Apocalypse telepathically tells Death Gambit to neutralize the gas. What follows is a brutal massacre. Apocalypse turns into a 20 ft. giant and start raining down death and destruction. Red jumps mimic or Jack of hearts, as was planned, depending on who survived. Violator rips Genis-Vell apart or breathes a necroplasmic blast at Prsym. Venom rips Vixen in half, or coughs up a hairball after biting Beast's head off. Nyssa starts using her poisoned arrows and other weapons, in conjunction with Prometheus, to decimate the remaining street levelers. Prometheus took down Lady Shiva in 3 seconds with his 30 martial artist's abilities. And Nyssa is roughly equivalent to her father in skills and cunning. Even if they fail and are about to lose, Death Gambit bombards the area around with them kinetic blast and toxic substances. Better to lose a teammate than to lose the battle. As a last resort, my team can always set the forest ablaze. After a bloody finish, the battle is over.

Casualties: Possibly one or two for my team, all dead on the other sides. the strong have survived, Apocalypse has won. Even if it comes down to a firefight, my team has the ruthlessness and sheer power to win, even if it means losing a few of my own. After all, they understand that, being villains. None of them would hesitate to stab a teammate in the back to win. After the fight, there may be friction, or the personalities may clash, but I'll still have won. Besides, all my guys get healed and ressurected for the next fight. And none of them will hold any grudges if they get killed. Because they're professionals, and that's how it is at that level. Win at all costs.

Sorry for not reading the 'post own write up comment'. my bad.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 03:43 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

My write up was longer, but i accidently deleted it, so here's a kind of synopsis.

Prep: Erica duplicates her flight cloak, so all my team can fly, and power meshes with Genis. Question and beast are the team leaders. Daredevil will use his senses in the battle, maybe even have Genis cosmically charge them for a further sense base abilities.

ight: We'll stay out of it for a while, let the other teams battle it out, then swoop in. Wrica can use Chaos and Order power to mess up the shape shifting and energy manipulating powers of Apocalypse and Violater. Any power beamed against her can be used for further matter manip. powers. She'll use order to contain Death gambit and Omega reds poison and gases. Then Genis and Jack can clean up them while being backed up by Erica. Pulsar and the likes energy powers will be nuetralized by order powers containing them, no threat there. Demo can use his despair bombs to mess with the minds of the TP'ers, so they can't mind mattack us right, then they can be beat to shit after my teams done with the garbage cleaning that is killing the sad, powerless remains of Tricksters team. Mimics tough, so is emma, but when my collective team is gang bashing them, it won't be that tough. Erica can completely handle Pulsar, she get s beaten effortlessly.

The street levelers mount a valiant last attempt on my team!... and get smashed. The end. I'll make up for this in the debate.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 04:52 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Demogoblin's not going to do shit for your team. If anything, he's more likely to take out someone on your side during prep. Or Apoc could whisper a message into his head. Since he hears voices all the time and is bat shit crazy, he'll take it as gospel from god, and start killing your team. You haven't answered how Erica can do all this when she's also nuts, not to mention how you get past the TP cloak and celestial tech. You have to prove Erica can dwarf Apocalypse at his full power, and Apoc has beaten Xmen, X-factor, and the inhuman royal family at once. not to mention you have no telepaths capable of vying with Apoc or piercing the cloak.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 04:59 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Hope stormfront13 realizes his match is currently going on.

Forever Young...

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 05:28 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Yeah, this is too easy with just Kandy. Should I pm Storm?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 05:38 AM
Evangel94
Premium Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Yeah, this is too easy with just Kandy. Should I pm Storm?

I'm not requiring it of you. That's your own prerogative.

Just fight and debate.

Forever Young...

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 07:45 AM
Evangel94
Premium Member

This match will end at 8 PM US Central Time Today. Upon this match's end, the final WildCard Tournament Match thread will begin a few minutes afterwards.

Final Match Contestants:
Laminator_X vs Loot vs (Winner of this Match)

Forever Young...

Last edited by Evangel94 on Jan 4th, 2007 at 01:46 PM

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 01:43 PM
stormfront13

alright, i'll hardly be able to post at all, so maybe an extension?

prep: meltdown scouts the field laying it with hundreds of bombs. vixe communicates with the animals and explains to them the situation, so they are now on my side. right before prep ends, prysm makes my team invisible, and mimic hudes us from TP. Also, during prep, mimic creates a ton of ice statues to confuse the other team, making them think that i am actually there out fighting

field: once again, i have the battlefield advantage over everyone. vixen is home in the rainforest and this is where she performs at her best, and there is a ton of moisture in the rainforest so mimic will have an unlimited supply of power for his ice powers.

battle: so sebse I will be invisible, and i'll be hiding around a bunch of animals, for the first minute or so, i'll just sit back and watch everyone. meltdown will detonate her time bombs, and pulsar will let our blasts. also, there will be illusions and statues of my team making both the other teams think that i am actually fighting after the first minute, mimic freezes priests team, sense they arfe all prone to being frozen. even apocolypse is affected by his ice. so that takes them out for a while. now to focus on Kandy's team. the only real threat is Erica, and she can be dealt with by illusions, optic blasts, time bombs, and photonic blasts coming at her from all directions.

Note: both kings and priests write-ups had no attack that could take out an intangible person

Last edited by stormfront13 on Jan 4th, 2007 at 03:02 PM

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 02:56 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

sorry for the double post but i forgot to mention soemthing. pulsar will be using her gravity powers to disorient everyone by not letting them touch the ground, and mimic will be sending out TK blasts and pulsar will move the enemy in the direction of the blasts

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 03:29 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Erica doesn't "Dwarf Apocalypse", she can mess up his shape-shifting, though. Same by Violater.

You thought Violater by himself will take out Genis. Not going to happen.

And Daredevil can differentiate duplicates from the real thing, as seen in infinity war. You won't be tricking my team through shapeshifting.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 03:31 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

I vote for Tricksterpriest, well thought out, believable and a good strat.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
Arcade Mountain: The Best Arcade About

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 03:42 PM
Kallark-Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

your attempting to cheat by putting a herald class character in the e-meta level has failed because Evangel de-powered them to War Machine level. You think you can hide from me? I have the strongest telepath in the match, mimic is nowhere near Apoc's level. Not to mention Violator can probably see you with magic or make you visible with the same.

Apocalypse using his sensors to find the high evolutionary. (please log in to view the image)

Apocalypse sensing a watcher. Watchers have extremely advanced technology, for Apoc to see them means he has incredible perceptive abilities. (please log in to view the image)

For those who question the worm creatures, Apocalypse created this monster in 1200AD or so, out of nothing. (please log in to view the image)

Finally, a major TP feat to prove Apoc is the strongest telepath in the match. (please log in to view the image)

Last edited by TricksterPriest on Jan 4th, 2007 at 09:51 PM

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 09:49 PM
StarsNeverFall7

My vote goes to Trickster, he has the best thought out plan. Good strategy and has seemed to of covered most things. Good Job and Good Luck with future matches

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 10:53 PM
StarsNeverFall7 is currently offline Click here to Send StarsNeverFall7 a Private Message Find more posts by StarsNeverFall7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Thanks man. I was super pissed last time cause I was tired as hell and couldn't find any scans. I appreciate the vote. thumb up

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 11:20 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Vote - Trickster. Dunno how he'll match up to loot or Laminator...but he definitely wins this match.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 11:45 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

I'm seriously scared of facing Loot and Laminator. Either power cosmic, or godly prep. I have a few ideas, but I'm well aware I'm at a serious disadvantage in those fights. Magic is such a pain in the ass to defend against.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 11:48 PM
King Kandy

How will being war machine level change the E-Meta outcome? Violaters just plain not beating Genis by himself.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 12:11 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Violator is a far more powerful fighter than Genis and more ruthless. you haven't answered how you get around my plan, or how Genis can take down a demon from hell. Violator can lose a limb or two and recover, Genis can't take that kind of damage. Vell has maybe class 10 strength, equal to a non-boosted Omega red. Violator has conceivably over Class 100 strength. Not to mention superior firepower and durability. Instead of worrying about Violator not beating Genis, you should be asking, "How is Genis possibly going to stop Violator?" Don't make me bring in the somewhat deus ex machina nature of hell magic. roll eyes (sarcastic) Can Genis-Vell (Legacy), beat a hellspawn? No? Then don't talk about beating Violator, who has beat down several.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 12:49 AM