KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Evangel94's 2nd Slugfest Showdown Tournament FINALS: LOOT vs SCOOBLESS (Vote Now)

Evangel94's 2nd Slugfest Showdown Tournament FINALS: LOOT vs SCOOBLESS (Vote Now)
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evangel94
Premium Member

Evangel94's 2nd Slugfest Showdown Tournament FINALS: LOOT vs SCOOBLESS (Vote Now)

Loot has made a comeback and has fought his way out of the WildCard MiniTournament to face Scoobless one more time. Will Loot have his revenge? Or Will history repeat itself and have Scoobless defeat Loot once again? You decide!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Evangel94
The "Loot vs Scoobless" new match will take place inside:

A very very large version of the X-Men's Danger Room. It will 20 x 20 square miles. The Danger Room will be holographically simulating the Amazon Rainforest at midnight, and once the match begins will be set to the highest maximum lethal danger settings.

The match will take place along a holographically simulated stretch of the amazon river.
(please log in to view the image)

No person/team may in any way, shape, or form leave the Danger Room. Assume a giant impenetrable field prevents any team member from somehow leaving.

Scoobless
quote:

vs

Loot

quote:

Remember: All teams retain memory of all their previous matches and with both teams be so close to the end of the tournament, both are fighting harder then ever.

And anyone reading this, feel free to vote to vote as you please as long as you have at least 800 posts.

This match will end in exactly one day, and whomever has the most votes regardless of total number of votes will win.

Write-Ups will be posted by tournament participants. Good luck to both competitors.

Forever Young...

Last edited by Evangel94 on Jan 11th, 2007 at 04:35 PM

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 04:29 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

One question..... if teams retain memory of previous matches, does Mimic still get to use Cable's power that he mimicked in his last fight?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 04:45 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

I still donīt know where the fight is taking place, so iīm just going to write based on characters.

First of all I have to say that scoobless has fought against my team and stars.
I on the other hand have fought against scoobs. Stars, Tricksterpriest, laminator x and tony stark team. Based on this my team should have more combat experience, we have fought more times, against more enemies seeking different strategies.
Most important I have fought scoobs in the past, I have lost, and now can work in a better strategie, we have fought I know why I lost and I know what I have to do to win.

Prep Time:

I have taskmaster in my team, everybody he has seen in combat he can copy, and like iīve stated it was a lot of people.
So iīm going to use surferīs telepathic abilities to create a mind link between my entire team, and share taskmaster knowledge of everything he learned, of course they would also share information they know about scoobs team, banshee knows psylocke and mimic, and wolverine, surferīs knows quasar, etc.
Heres some scans to prove that he can do this:

http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/...teado/SS_14.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/...1997_128_11.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/...r_v3_134p15.jpg

Sue will use the suit built by mr fantastic that grant her resistance to telepathic attacks.

The fight

This time I will take first the telepath psylocke.
Surfer will creat a mind link and try to protect sue from telepathic attacks heresīs some scans showing impressive telepathic attacks and protection form surfer:

http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/..._minus1_p21.jpg (using his tp to attack)

http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/...rusade03-34.jpg (Stand a telepathic bolt of Moodragon with the Soul Gem)

Based on this I think I can protect sue storm form tp attacks, for at least some time, but lets act quickly in case this doesnīt work during much time.

Has this scan proves, silver surfer is way faster then quasar, so I will have him ready to strike at the beginning of the fight. Sue will create a gigantic force field with my team inside, when the fight stars.

Surfer being way faster then quasar:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...erandQuasar.jpg

He has cosmic awareness his senses are impressive, at the beginning of the fight he will find psylocke

Heīs able to trace a single dust mote across the space ways
http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/...eHulk464p07.jpg

Then he will use his superior speed to attack her and destroy her, he already fough quasar constructs he knows better how to destroy them now.

Sensing weakness of the oponnent
http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/...vourer5-18a.jpg

destroying quasar constructs easily:
http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/...imited05-10.jpg

If this dosnīt work I have a different scenario:

Surfer will put spawn in his board, and when the fight starts he will use all his speed (already proved his faster then quasar) and get to psylocke, I donīt care the incredible speed hurts spawn he will regenerate. After he gets psylocke spawn will teleport her inside sue force bubble and my entire team will destroy her fast. Meanwhile even if quasar attacks sueīs constructs it wonīt matter she resisted galactus attacks, and surfer moves faster then quasar can break her contructs. Why her constructs are still standing if psylock can tp her? Because surfer his helping her blocking tp ,and he his faster then psylock can think in any form of attack, after she is teleported to fight my entire team, she has to protect herself and is not able to concentrate only in sue.
Spawn has fough quasar contructs, and they are vulnerable to magic attacks he should know by all means what specifi type of magic and power to use to affect them.

After this I have silver surfer fighting quasar.

And my entire team, protected by force fields, against scoobs team protected by force fields but without psylocke, then the fight would occur like iīve said in the past, and I have the advantage of having an extra enhanced meta character.

Of course I will try to use my teleportation technique taking scoobs team, one by one.

If by some impossible way, quasar is able to catch surfer after he gets to psylocke, he will send spawn and nightcralwer her localization via TP.

Last edited by Loot on Jan 11th, 2007 at 04:54 PM

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 04:46 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

It was stated that if sue isnīt able to use her force fields, I woundīt have them because surfer only uses them to himself, this is incorrect.

First to prove surfer has force fields:

http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/...1997_125_26.jpg

And now to prove he can protect my team using force field if necessary:

http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/...r_v3_134p08.jpg

in here he is Freezing Shia'r ships with a thought impressive

http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/...mited_13-14.jpg

If by some miracle, quasar catches surfer before he can find psyloke, like iīve stated he is helping sue mind with his TP, and sue has her suit that grants her some resistance to TP, so she will be able to hold her force field for some time, against psylocke attacks.
Surfer then will tell the exact location of psylocke to spawn and nightcralwer so they can teleport her. If you donīt believe surfer can do that while heīs facing quasar, then he would create a force field to protected himself (see above) and have time to send his toughts to my team.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 04:47 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Originally posted by Scoobless
One question..... if teams retain memory of previous matches, does Mimic still get to use Cable's power that he mimicked in his last fight?

Yes. And any powers he mimicked during the any of the previous matches. But absolutely no powers that he hasn't encountered in this tournament. Also, Mimic can only mimic a total of 5 powers, so you have to be VERY clear on which powers mimic takes into this battle.

All team members, including Loot's team will retain previous memory of their battles. INCLUDING how they lost. So previous strategies may not necessarily work. So some new strategies may in order. Loot's team may not fall for the same ol' tricks.

Forever Young...

Last edited by Evangel94 on Jan 11th, 2007 at 04:52 PM

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 04:48 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Quasar
Mimic (Exiles)
Psylocke
Marvel Boy
Wolverine
Hawkeye
Ultimate Hawkeye

Mimic currently has the powers of - Cyclops, Northstar, Colossus, Cable, Deadpool.

During the prep Quasar armours himself up to be even more durable than in the last match ... and then gives the rest of the team their grouping-relevent armour of their own

He then gives both of the Hawkeyes powerful Quantum arrows which cannot be broken with sonics.

He creates a large dome over our team

As the battlefield is holographic, we have another advantage (as Quasar controls all light) .... he'll be able to shield Psylocke far from danger and also raise the energy output of large parts of the holographic landscape to put out energy patterns that are the same as her bio signs ... along with her natural telepathic defences she will be completely undetectable.

The battle strategy will be a little different this time around.

Quasar will still be dealing with Surfer (as there aren't many other options there)

This time, with Mimic's altered power-set, he and Psylocke will both mentally target Invisible Woman ... and even though there's no prof that her costume contains psi-blocks, Mimic will telekinetically rip it from her just to be on the safe side .... now that she's completely defenceless (and naked), Psylocke continues to assault her until she passes out (all the while shielded, armoured, hidden and psi-screened)

With IW out of it, Mimic will psi-track, find, TP disorientate and TK headbut Nightcrawler for a KO ... he then ditches his Cyclops' eyebeams for Nightcrawler's teleportation abilities.

With the ability to port through any shielding and completely surprise attack any member of Loot's team Mimic will have a huge advantage over the rest of the field .... he steals NC's swords and ports over to Spawn, holds him with TK and, using Northstar's speed, stabs/slices him 500 times in 10 seconds, removing his limbs and tearing his body to pieces.

Depending on the starting distance from the other team there are a few options for the other team members.

If they are 5 miles or more away then there's not much they can do at first except start moving towards them (pointed in the right direction by Psylocke)

If they are only a mile or so away, Wolverine and Noh-Varr will hunt down and kill Taskmaster and Shang Chi while the Hawkeyes use their range/accuracy advantage to take down Banshee.

If, by some fluke, Invisible Woman is still Conscious, Mimic ports over behind her and punches her out or TK headbuts her (if she managed to use a shield)

During all of this Quasar has been fighting Surfer.... this time, however, his strategy is to contain him while the others take care of Loot's lower classes.

To do this he will simply encase Surfer in a tight Quantum shield, then another around that, then another around that, etc, etc ... all the while increasing the strength of the fields as he goes.... think of it like being trapped inside MDf covered in wood covered in iron covered in steel covered in adamantium (relatively speaking of course, the "MDF" layer will actually be stong enough to hold Hulk level characters) and all the while Quasar will be draining power from the Surfer.

Once the rest of the team has done their thing they will be placed in an extremely strong Q-shield where Mimic and Psylocke can focus their joined powers on TP attacking Surfer .... now we don't expect this to take him out, but it will be a hell of a distraction for him ... and when Quasar drops the shields and starts pummeling him the Surfer wont last long against the combined assault

Do you even KMC???

Last edited by Scoobless on Jan 11th, 2007 at 06:02 PM

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 05:57 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Loot
It was stated that if sue isnīt able to use her force fields, I woundīt have them because surfer only uses them to himself, this is incorrect.

First to prove surfer has force fields:

http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/...1997_125_26.jpg

Yes Surfer can create shields ... but others can't use them or move around with them ... if he covers his team in shields then they will be stuck wherever he leaves them.

Same deal with Invisible Woman's shields.

Covering your team with shields leaves them sitting ducks ... tx.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 06:04 PM
Loot

Yes Surfer can create shields ... but others can't use them or move around with them ... if he covers his team in shields then they will be stuck wherever he leaves them.

Same deal with Invisible Woman's shields.

Covering your team with shields leaves them sitting ducks ... tx.

not when you have teleporters on your team, then can take one by one of your members to inside the shield where my team is prepared to fight them

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 06:17 PM
Loot

This time, with Mimic's altered power-set, he and Psylocke will both mentally target Invisible Woman ... and even though there's no prof that her costume contains psi-blocks, Mimic will telekinetically rip it from her just to be on the safe side .... now that she's completely defenceless (and naked), Psylocke continues to assault her until she passes out (all the while shielded, armoured, hidden and psi-screened)

Once the rest of the team has done their thing they will be placed in an extremely strong Q-shield where Mimic and Psylocke can focus their joined powers on TP attacking Surfer .... now we don't expect this to take him out, but it will be a hell of a distraction for him ... and when Quasar drops the shields and starts pummeling him the Surfer wont last long against the combined assault

i wasnīt able to prove sue can block telepathy but i proved she blocked TK attacks, in the issue she fought jean grey remember? so mimic will not rip her suit easily.

second of all your plan of puttinh quasar constructs around surfer is not going to work, i mean surfer will not instantly kill quasar because you took the prep time to made them and are more powerful, a normal construct can easily be destroyed by surfer as we see here:

your assuming he can create more force fileds faster then surfer can destroy his first, and more important you are forgeting his speed, he will not be immobile while you make a force filed around him.
Surfer already fought quasar in the tournament he knows the exact amount of power he has to give to destroy a quasar contruct.
i know this scans are from Annihilation, but iīve only put them as reference, to show surfer most of the times holds back, but when necessary he is capable of extraordinay feats, he fought with quasar before, heīs more prepared to destroy his shields this time, and destroy him.

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/...ilation5004.jpg
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/...ilation5005.jpg
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/...ilation5006.jpg
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/...ilation5007.jpg

My team already fought cable and beat him, cable knows better how to work his powers then mimic, more experience and he was beaten by my team. more importan mimic can only use 50% of cableīs power and this is cable with techno organic virus,
i mean by the rules mimic wonīt copy 50% of god like cables power since mimic doesnīt have the tecnho virus, he will copy only 50% of techno virus cable level.

And since my team already beat cable, with the mind link iīve made in prep everybody will remember how cable was taken out, and i have the great photografic memory of taskmaster ti share with my team.

Last edited by Loot on Jan 11th, 2007 at 06:32 PM

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 06:29 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Quasar
Mimic (Exiles)
Psylocke
Marvel Boy
Wolverine
Hawkeye
Ultimate Hawkeye

Mimic currently has the powers of - Cycl

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 07:17 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

What the f**k? ... I did NOT just post that.

confused

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 07:19 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

i wasnīt able to prove sue can block telepathy but i proved she blocked TK attacks, in the issue she fought jean grey remember? so mimic will not rip her suit easily.

No, you showed one occasion her shields were able to help her against a TK user by throwing everyone back and at that time she was not under the TP attack of two experienced telepaths.

second of all your plan of puttinh quasar constructs around surfer is not going to work, i mean surfer will not instantly kill quasar because you took the prep time to made them and are more powerful, a normal construct can easily be destroyed by surfer as we see here:

A small bubble that was designed to slow Surfer down so they could talk .... Battle shields are about a million times stronger.

your assuming he can create more force fileds faster then surfer can destroy his first

Yes, as They have withstood the combined barrage of the entire Imperial Guard for minutes:

And against a powerful group of Earth's heroes:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

And, more importantly, against Galactus:

All of those shields took only a thought to create.

So yes, I believe they will last more than the one second required against Surfer so that he can form more and more on top of that first shield.

and more important you are forgeting his speed

Not at all, in that scan you keep showing, Surfer is trying to get away from Quasar ... and failing ... which shows that Surfer isn't fast enough to escape him.

Surfer already fought quasar in the tournament he knows the exact amount of power he has to give to destroy a quasar contruct.

No he doesn't because Q-constructs aren't all created at the same levels ... and Surfer lost that match.

i know this scans are from Annihilation, but iīve only put them as reference, to show surfer most of the times holds back, but when necessary he is capable of extraordinay feats, he fought with quasar before, heīs more prepared to destroy his shields this time, and destroy him.

More prepared than when he was fighting for the survival of the Universe? ... I highly doubt it.

Those scans don't really show anything other than Surf turning a machine on and passing out.

My team already fought cable and beat him, cable knows better how to work his powers then mimic, more experience and he was beaten by my team. more importan mimic can only use 50% of cableīs power and this is cable with techno organic virus, i mean by the rules mimic wonīt copy 50% of god like cables power since mimic doesnīt have the tecnho virus, he will copy only 50% of techno virus cable level.

Mimic had Jean Grey's powers for half his life ... which is basically what he's got here .... TK and TP

And 50% of TO Cable is still 50% of the TK & TP limits for the E-meta group ... which is still quite impressive.

And since my team already beat cable, with the mind link iīve made in prep everybody will remember how cable was taken out, and i have the great photografic memory of taskmaster ti share with my team.

Yeah, you got past Cable ... not Cable with super strength, super durability, super speed, teleportation and regeneration on top of his TK and TP.

Mimic is not Cable.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 07:56 PM
Loot

Not at all, in that scan you keep showing, Surfer is trying to get away from Quasar ... and failing ... which shows that Surfer isn't fast enough to escape him.

NO they donīt, they show the two of them flying to get to somewhere and quasar is saying that he canīt go as fast as him.
Surfer would be able to dodge your constructs more important he can also create force fields aroun quasar, like showed in the previous scan, who can withsand also great amounts of power.

Surfer knows the quantum bands pretty well, he already used them in the pass, he knows their strength and their weakness.

Those scans don't really show anything other than Surf turning a machine on and passing out.

That machine needed the amount of power that Thanos has. Surfer was completly wasted and he was still able to reach thar level, but this was after his upgrade, its just meant to shown when necessary he is capable of impressive things, most of the times he jobs, in this tournament he will fight at his max.

Last edited by Loot on Jan 11th, 2007 at 08:08 PM

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 08:05 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

It needed some of Thanos' power because it was attuned to him ... it didn't need anything close to his full power.

Surfer would be able to dodge your constructs.

No he wouldn't, they form out of nothing too fast to be dodged mid battle.

more important he can also create force fields aroun quasar, like showed in the previous scan, who can withsand also great amounts of power.

If he wants to give Quasar more energy then that's exactly what he should do ... Quasar will absorb the shields and throw the energy straight back at Surfer.

Surfer knows the quantum bands pretty well, he already used them in the pass, he knows their strength and their weakness

No he hasn't, he used them in an alternate timeline which has no bearing here.

And they don't have a weakness that Surfer can exploit.

Do you even KMC???

Last edited by Scoobless on Jan 11th, 2007 at 08:13 PM

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 08:08 PM
Loot

It needed some of Thanos' power because it was attuned to him ... it didn't need anything close to his full power.

and still no one in there could have done it.
it was a completly tired surfer, it was impressive. The amount of power he can generate when the life of someone is at stake (in this case the universe) is monstrous.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 08:13 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

and still no one in there could have done it.

You mean Mondragon and Drax? .... neither of them generate power to begin with.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 08:19 PM
Loot

You mean Mondragon and Drax? .... neither of them generate power to begin with.

Moondragon - "Thanos was near power incarnate"

and then surfer did it.
it was just meant to show when someone big is at stake surfer is capable of montrous things. he has proved this in more ocassions the prob is i just have this scan of something like that, tahts why iīve used this one.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 08:27 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

All heroes pull out the big feats in the most dire situations though.

Quasar has done it plenty of times ... such as that scan I posted of him holding back Galactus to save the Fantastic Four.

This thread is only up for a day and I'm pretty tired from working this week .... I doubt I'll be able to post much more after the next hour or so.

(whole team is Q-armoured)

Basic recap:

Quasar - Uses Quantum containment against Surfer with shields that have held back Galactus and scores of the top "class 100" characters a number of times.

Mimic - strips IW, KO's Nightcrawler, steals teleporting powers/swords, uses them to sneak up on Spawn and blitzes him down using all his powers at once (TP, TK, Speed, Strength + swords) ... later takes out IW and other stragglers depending on distance.

Psylocke (completely hidden) - Focuses on IW, when she's down helps out the rest then joins Mimic in TP assault on Surfer.

Wolverine/Noh-Varr - take out Loot's street guys.

Hawkeyes - take out Banshee.

Quasar/Psylocke/Mimic - finish off Surfer.

For more detail see my intro post.

Do you even KMC???

Last edited by Scoobless on Jan 11th, 2007 at 10:20 PM

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 10:17 PM
Loot

All heroes pull out the big feats in the most dire situations though.

Quasar has done it plenty of times ... such as that scan I posted of him holding back Galactus to save the Fantastic Four.

This thread is only up for a day and I'm pretty tired from working this week .... I doubt I'll be able to post much more after the next hour or so.

(whole team is Q-armoured)

Basic recap:

Quasar - Uses Quantum containment against Surfer with shields that have held back Galactus and scores of the top "class 100" characters a number of times.

Mimic - strips IW, KO's Nightcrawler, steals teleporting powers/swords, uses them to sneak up on Spawn and blitzes him down using all his powers at once (TP, TK, Speed, Strength + swords) ... later takes out IW and other stragglers depending on distance.

Psylocke (completely hidden) - Focuses on IW, when she's down helps out the rest then joins Mimic in TP assault on Surfer.

Wolverine/Noh-Varr - take out Loot's street guys.

Hawkeyes - take out Banshee.

Quasar/Psylocke/Mimic - finish off Surfer.

For more detail see my intro post.

Surfer can also Turn off a ship's system with a thought

http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/...nslavers_42.jpg

and Recharge the nanotech armor of Alicia Masters

http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/...evourer2-13.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/...evourer2-14.jpg

iīm showing this for 2 reason, one he can built invisible woman suit back, he can even built one for each member of the team. and second is because of mar-vellīs technology, that surfer can shut down, or even control.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 10:29 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

He wont be doing any of that from inside an unending mass of Quantum shields that are imprisoning him.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 11:20 PM