KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Challenge to the Board Battlezone Match: Classic Beyonder vs Anyone

Challenge to the Board Battlezone Match: Classic Beyonder vs Anyone
Started by: Air Legend

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Air Legend
Moderat0r

Challenge to the Board Battlezone Match: Classic Beyonder vs Anyone

I'll represent Classic Beyonder and you can choose any one character of your choice.

Who dares accept my challenge?

Michael Demiurgos Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 10:24 PM
Air Legend is currently offline Click here to Send Air Legend a Private Message Find more posts by Air Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Air Legend
Moderat0r

I'll change this to Classic Molecule Man since Classic Beyonder wouldn't be beaten.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 04:17 PM
Air Legend is currently offline Click here to Send Air Legend a Private Message Find more posts by Air Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

List of beings that can beat the Classic Molecule Man would be:
Lucifer
The LT
Scathan
Micheal
Mxy
MJJ
Merlyn
The Alien entity
The Spectre
The Classic Antimonitor at full power
Classic IOn
Classic Parallax

Happy? Good. have a nice night.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 04:22 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Air Legend
Moderat0r

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
List of beings that can beat the Classic Molecule Man would be:
Lucifer
The LT
Scathan
Micheal
Mxy
MJJ
Merlyn
The Alien entity
The Spectre
The Classic Antimonitor at full power
Classic IOn
Classic Parallax

Happy? Good. have a nice night.

Lolz none of those people would stand a chance except Scathan perhaps.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 04:24 PM
Magee

Some people need to understand the concept of an opinion, k thx.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 04:25 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Air Legend
Lolz none of those people would stand a chance except Scathan perhaps.

you know why your logic is flawed. The LT is currently 2nd only to god. If there had been no retcon of the character, that means that he was still 2nd only to god back in the beyonder days. Even if one said the beyonder was God, which can't be since the LT served the one above all, then the beyonder was still less powerful than the one above all since the beyonder wasn't omnipotent. And that would make the beyonder thus 2nd only to god. Now it says that the Molecule man was actually the most powerful being in the multiverse after the beyonder. That means that He was 2nd only to god. That means that the LT had to have been retconned to be more powerful now than then since he wasn't 2nd only to god. And laugh at you for thinking classic Molecule man could beat anyone on this list. your wanking of his is childish. And every fool knows that everyone on this list has greater feats and or greater positions than an outdated concept of a being who was only multiversal at best.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 04:28 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Magee
Some people need to understand the concept of an opinion, k thx.
I tell ya, it gets rediculous. One person comes up with what they think should be a hiearchy and all of a sudden you have a ****ing religion of fools who bark at anyone who doesn't agree with it. Bunch of Mental low jacks I tell ya.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 04:28 PM
SpiderGauntlet
Not Gay!

And
5d imps.
The Great evil beast
Classic Beyonder
Man of Miracles
Someone with the ALE
Thanos with THOTI
Ion
Crazy Hal Jordan Parallax
Everything Nvr has stated

Classic MM is dead why do you try so hard to make him look omnipotent to everyone laughing.

http://moglinville.myminicity.com/
I know you want to click it.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 04:44 PM
SpiderGauntlet is currently offline Click here to Send SpiderGauntlet a Private Message Find more posts by SpiderGauntlet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpiderGauntlet
Not Gay!

I tell ya, it gets rediculous. One person comes up with what they think should be a hiearchy and all of a sudden you have a ****ing religion of fools who bark at anyone who doesn't agree with it. Bunch of Mental low jacks I tell ya.

They Catholics have competition. Who? Why the church of classic funky dead-like-disco Molecule man

Note:Church still recruiting new record of 1 member.

http://moglinville.myminicity.com/
I know you want to click it.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 04:46 PM
SpiderGauntlet is currently offline Click here to Send SpiderGauntlet a Private Message Find more posts by SpiderGauntlet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SpiderGauntlet
They Catholics have competition. Who? Why the church of classic funky dead-like-disco Molecule man

Note:Church still recruiting new record of 1 member.

laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 04:47 PM
Air Legend
Moderat0r

you know why your logic is flawed. The LT is currently 2nd only to god. If there had been no retcon of the character, that means that he was still 2nd only to god back in the beyonder days. Even if one said the beyonder was God, which can't be since the LT served the one above all, then the beyonder was still less powerful than the one above all since the beyonder wasn't omnipotent. And that would make the beyonder thus 2nd only to god. Now it says that the Molecule man was actually the most powerful being in the multiverse after the beyonder. That means that He was 2nd only to god. That means that the LT had to have been retconned to be more powerful now than then since he wasn't 2nd only to god. And laugh at you for thinking classic Molecule man could beat anyone on this list. your wanking of his is childish. And every fool knows that everyone on this list has greater feats and or greater positions than an outdated concept of a being who was only multiversal at best.

I'll debate Classic MM with any character you have listed because Classic MM would win.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 04:50 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

A flower smile

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 04:51 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

How about Great Evil Beast?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 04:52 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Air Legend
Moderat0r

Originally posted by King Kandy
How about Great Evil Beast?

I'll use Classic Beyonder for him.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 04:53 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nvr, Air.

Take it to the battlezone smile

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 04:54 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by llagrok
Nvr, Air.

He isn't worth my time. Unless it's for him to leave KMC FOREVER.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 04:54 PM
Priest

fighting werds, eh?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 05:32 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazsekswthurmom
African nipple cobra

Wolverine

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 05:58 PM
Hazsekswthurmom is currently offline Click here to Send Hazsekswthurmom a Private Message Find more posts by Hazsekswthurmom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Air Legend
Moderat0r

Deal. Mxy vs Classic MM. Loser leaves KMC forever.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 10:57 PM
Priest

Originally posted by llagrok
Nvr, Air.

Originally posted by Air Legend
Deal. Mxy vs Classic MM. Loser leaves KMC forever.

oh shit

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 10:58 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote