KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » EVANGEL94's Final Slugfest Tournament: Round 2-5; Symmetric Chaos vs SmurphSmash!

EVANGEL94's Final Slugfest Tournament: Round 2-5; Symmetric Chaos vs SmurphSmash!
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evangel94
Premium Member

EVANGEL94's Final Slugfest Tournament: Round 2-5; Symmetric Chaos vs SmurphSmash!

All tournament participants must vote. Do not abstain. Non-participants/regular viewers must have 1000 posts on KMC forums to vote. Voting is not allowed until the first 10 hours of the match has elapsed.

Symmetric Chaos

quote:

Karnak - 2
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karnak_%28comics%29
Flash - 6
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wally_West
Superman - 6
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman
Amaglam v2 - 6
Batman - 1
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman
Prep Time v2 - 2
(1 hour in a scientific laborotory or mystic sanctum)
Knowledge of the Opposition v2 - 2
(list of opponent's abilities but not the level)

Karnak (Mind)
(MA, Skills, Find Flaws etc)
Superman (Body)
(Strength, HV, arctic breath, durability, flight, T-Vo, dashing good looks, etc)
Flash
(Superspeed, Speedforce abilities . . . dun dun dun dun!)

Amalgam Name: Pete

vs

SmurphSmash! (Zeitgeist)

quote:

[i]Originally posted by SmurphSmash![i]
Mr. Immortal - 2 points
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Immortal

Dead Girl - 2 points
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t453087.html

Mystique – 2 points
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystique_(comics)

Loa – 2 points
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loa_(comics)

Doorman - 2 points
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doorman_(comics)

Shadow King - 4 points
http://www.comicvine.com/shadow-king/14889/

Deadman - 4 points
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deadman

DKRTYZY RRR - 6 points
http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/8864/dkrtzyze0.jpg

Prep lvl 1 - 1 point

= 25 points

Area
quote:

f) On the rim of an active volcano on a Pacific island - active lava flows scorch the island landscape

Forever Young...

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 12:36 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Prep:

Bats put together psi-blockers for Pete and himself. Sure Smurph didn't buy mind control but it never hurts to protect one's self.

Meanwhile Pete will be constructing this:
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/...s/KniteSuit.jpg

It's a lead lined suit that protects his Kryptonian from any foolish attempts at using K-nite. Bat's made it originally so the specs exist in the cave. Perfectly aimed HV spot welding should make it easy to build in a couple minutes.

Once it's on Pete will raise Flash's speed suit around it for a bit of added durability.

Match:

Batman will go after all Smurph's corporeal guys. None of the have nearly the competence to fight him.
MrI gets tossed into a volcano. He can't die but he won't be getting out either.
DeadGirl gets locked inside foam.
Mystique gets KTFO.
Loa gets taken down by sonics.

All of those Can be done with stuff Bats keeps in his utility belt.

Next I destroy you incorporeal guys. I'm going to do this:
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/...ainScramble.jpg

Or this:
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/.../SuperHypno.jpg
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/...SuperHypno2.jpg

You might not like it but that ability is still in Superman's powerset. I can just lock them in mental combat then use Karnak's skill and Flash's extremely fast thoughts to win easily.

Of course taking out Smurph's incorporeal guys will be done within moments thanks to Flash's speed.

I like simple plans.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 12:54 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

In prep:

Drtzky is going to originate in Mr. I's head, and create a GL forcefield around his body.

Shadow King will possess Loa.

Immediately before the start of the battle, Mystique, Dead Girl and Loa will all go intangible.

In Battle:

Deadman will possess anybody he comes in contact with.

Shadow King will mentally attack the enemy, and use Loa as bait... if anyone tries to strike her, they're fried. Sym's team has knowledge of opposition, but the option is still open to them to kill themselves. We don't mind.

Drtzky will play defense unless Mr. I gets close enough so that the GL can quickly hop into one of their heads, fry their mind, and go back to him. Otherwise, if Drtzky needs to protect somebody, he will. Mr. I will always comply.

Doorman will hang around. They have no possible means to locate or hurt him.

If any of my guys need to perform an intangible kamikaze (phase in to opponent, unphase), they will.

Sym's team is great on the physical level. And they can't harm any of my guys... they can only even touch one of them.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 02:34 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zeitgeist
In prep:

Drtzky is going to originate in Mr. I's head, and create a GL forcefield around his body.

Show me a scan of Drtzky making a force field please smile

Immediately before the start of the battle, Mystique, Dead Girl and Loa will all go intangible.

A couple more brains to fry. Oh well.

Besides DeadGirl can still go down to a wide blast of HV.

Deadman will possess anybody he comes in contact with.

He won't come in contact with anyone but Batman. Even if he tried that it would be mind control and thus banned.

Shadow King will mentally attack the enemy, and use Loa as bait... if anyone tries to strike her, they're fried. Sym's team has knowledge of opposition, but the option is still open to them to kill themselves. We don't mind.

Drtzky will play defense unless Mr. I gets close enough so that the GL can quickly hop into one of their heads, fry their mind, and go back to him. Otherwise, if Drtzky needs to protect somebody, he will. Mr. I will always comply.

Between Superman's senses and Karnak's tactical ability the presence of both possessing forces will instantly be clear. Then I go for the brain fry. With the sonics in Batman's belt I could also just leave the possessed so sick that it KOs them and the people in the.

If any of my guys need to perform an intangible kamikaze (phase in to opponent, unphase), they will.

Pete can go intangible instantly. Superman's sense will tell him the moment one of your phasers tries that. Pete moves to the side, bops him/her on the head. Down for the count.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 02:53 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

So, in one hour, in a semi-standard lab without any of his uber items, and without any way to relay plans effectively to his teammate, Batman's supposed to build two mind blockers effective enough to block out a mind erasing green lantern math equation, a incorporeal being with telepathy on the level of Prof. X, and Deadman... whose possession isn't even mind control, but is strangely being categorized there anyways.

Did I get all that?

This is WITHOUT any effective knowledges of their weaknesses, how their powers work or what needs exactly to be blocked.

In addition. Bruce is probably the richest man in the entire DC Earth, owns multiple companies, and immeasurable amounts of resources, safe houses and back up locales. In addition to what he has stored up at the watchtower, etc.

Just assuming that ANYTHING is definitely in the Batcave (which is not that large...) is taking quite a leap of faith. So this suit is not necessarily, not even probably, easily at hand. What if it's even stored in a separate part of the mansion? In the watchtower? In a secretive place even Superman doesn't know about where he stores his JLA-related devices?

It's the goddamn Batman. Leaps of faith are fatal.

About how he plans to deal with the phasers.... the ONLY ones that those would have a hope of working on are Loa, Mystique and Deadgirl.

Doorman is essentially on a different plane of existence.

As is the Shadow King.

Deadman can't be affected, by any attack not mystical or supernatural in nature.

Drtzky is a math equation... brain surgery on a math equation?

And as for the ones who COULD be affected by this?

It doesn't matter. It's power negation. Which wasn't paid for.

Evangel stated at the beginning of the tournament that Flash was lower because he didn't have access to some of the more clever applications of his power because they would need to be bought.

And.... they weren't.

You have nothing more than a scarlet speedster... meh.

Also, fast as they might be, I'd like to see proof that Flash could attempt to perform brain surgery while moving as fast as he is. Superman doesn't use his more exotic powers at those speeds. Flash has never used Supes powers. Hell, they might even have to slow to a halt to accomplish anything in their plan.

In which case, Deadman, Drtzky, Shadow King, Loa and others can all kill them, possess them, mindrape them, etc.

And even if there was a plausible point in Sym's plan?

He can still do nothing to Deadman, Mr. I, Drtzky, Doorman, etc. who win the battle of attrition.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 03:10 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

So, in one hour, in a semi-standard lab without any of his uber items, and without any way to relay plans effectively to his teammate, Batman's supposed to build two mind blockers effective enough to block out a mind erasing green lantern math equation, a incorporeal being with telepathy on the level of Prof. X, and Deadman... whose possession isn't even mind control, but is strangely being categorized there anyways.

Actually he's in the Batcave for prep smile

Just assuming that ANYTHING is definitely in the Batcave (which is not that large...) is taking quite a leap of faith. So this suit is not necessarily, not even probably, easily at hand. What if it's even stored in a separate part of the mansion? In the watchtower? In a secretive place even Superman doesn't know about where he stores his JLA-related devices?

It's made of a few pounds of lead no expression

Doorman is essentially on a different plane of existence.

Yet you got him for 2 points. I'd like a ruling on how exactly that worked.

Besides Flash can vibrate himself to tune in with other dimensions.

Deadman can't be affected, by any attack not mystical or supernatural in nature.

You don't call screwing with someone brain circuitry by accelerating certain parts of it via supernatural?

Drtzky is a math equation... brain surgery on a math equation?

It has a physical presence. Prove that it is immune to my brain fry (which can be done by accelerating any little piece of the structure I wish, it doesn't have to be cells. Flash has shuffled the electrons in an enemy's brain to KO him)

It doesn't matter. It's power negation. Which wasn't paid for.

I've negated nothing.

Evangel stated at the beginning of the tournament that Flash was lower because he didn't have access to some of the more clever applications of his power because they would need to be bought.

Speed steal and IMP. I'm not using either of those. I confirmed with Evangel that speed lending is still usable.

Also, fast as they might be, I'd like to see proof that Flash could attempt to perform brain surgery while moving as fast as he is. Superman doesn't use his more exotic powers at those speeds. Flash has never used Supes powers. Hell, they might even have to slow to a halt to accomplish anything in their plan.

Slow for a fraction of an instant. Brain fry and leave. Nothing could be so simple. Flash isn't using Superman's power, Karnak is. Besides "all amalgams have full knowledge of how to use their powers." Pete will have no difficulty using these powers in the ways I describe.

He can still do nothing to Deadman, Mr. I, Drtzky, Doorman, etc. who win the battle of attrition.

Deadman will be a twitching mess. MrI will just as screwed up. Doorman will be unconcious in his alternate plane. Drtzky will be shattered after Pete accelerates part of his fractal mind so much that it just pops.

A juvenal prank.

Last edited by Symmetric Chaos on Mar 19th, 2008 at 03:24 AM

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 03:22 AM
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Show me a scan of Drtzky making a force field please smile
The noob GL's have been stated to be capable of closing a black hole. no expression

Drtzky literally equates to willpower, and is sentient.

If you really want to argue that he's incapable of making a shield, go ahead. It's clearly completely futile... "Show me generic GL #224 being capable of flight! Clearly he could have access to the GL power while not being able to accomplish more than your run of the mill brick!"

A couple more brains to fry. Oh well.

Besides DeadGirl can still go down to a wide blast of HV.
Mystique is immune to brain attacks because her brain is always in flux.

Dead Girl has no nerves to attack...

No proof that it could work on Loa. Maybe the signal gets dissipated when it reaches her?

Just thoughts I had since my last post.

Not to mention it can't work on any of the rest of my guys, and it's illegal.

Ho hum.

He won't come in contact with anyone but Batman. Even if he tried that it would be mind control and thus banned.
Unless your guy either becomes exhausted (he will before we will), or stops to try one of your ridiculous maneuvers.

And it's actually not mind control. Shadow King couldn't possess an antagonist, sure, but Deadman control's everything BUT the mind, which is shunted out. So completely the opposite of mind control.

Between Superman's senses and Karnak's tactical ability the presence of both possessing forces will instantly be clear. Then I go for the brain fry. With the sonics in Batman's belt I could also just leave the possessed so sick that it KOs them and the people in the.
Brain fry Deadman, who doesn't have a brain? Go for it.

Brain fry Shadow King? Flash would need to be able to access the astral plane...

Brain fry Drtzky? He's a fucking math equation. no expression

Also, out of curiosity, how is Superman supposed to sense something intangible? I've never seen him sense J'onn when he's intangible...

Pete can go intangible instantly. Superman's sense will tell him the moment one of your phasers tries that. Pete moves to the side, bops him/her on the head. Down for the count.
As soon as they go tangible (for people like Loa, an instantaneous process), they're done and merged.

Though, notable in Loa's case, they're just cut up into tiny little pieces. smile

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 03:29 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

The noob GL's have been stated to be capable of closing a black hole. no expression

Drtzky literally equates to willpower, and is sentient.

If you really want to argue that he's incapable of making a shield, go ahead. It's clearly completely futile... "Show me generic GL #224 being capable of flight! Clearly he could have access to the GL power while not being able to accomplish more than your run of the mill brick!"

But he's nothing like a normal GL. Why would a math equation have use for (or concept of a forcefield). I'm just asking for a feat that shows some basic competence.

I mean it's not like you drafted a guy with no feats in hope that an extremely brief description would give just enough information for you to make the judges think that he was capable of whatever you claimed or something.

Mystique is immune to brain attacks because her brain is always in flux.

Then I keep finding it. That or Pete vibrates to match her intangibility and hits her.

Dead Girl has no nerves to attack...

But she has thoughts which must take the form of energy. Microvision + Xray vision + speed lend to the data = massive sensory overload.

No proof that it could work on Loa. Maybe the signal gets dissipated when it reaches her?

Can't imagine why you would make a claim like that.

Not to mention it can't work on any of the rest of my guys, and it's illegal.

No it's not smile

Unless your guy either becomes exhausted (he will before we will), or stops to try one of your ridiculous maneuvers.

Speedforce makes it so Wally doesn't expend excessive energy using his powers. Same applies to Pete.

And it's actually not mind control. Shadow King couldn't possess an antagonist, sure, but Deadman control's everything BUT the mind, which is shunted out. So completely the opposite of mind control.

Terribly exploitative attempt to get around the rules.

Brain fry Deadman, who doesn't have a brain? Go for it.

But he has to think. Overload --> Brain fried

Brain fry Shadow King? Flash would need to be able to access the astral plane...

T-vo gets me right inside his head. That or you lose SK because he never entered the battle field.

Brain fry Drtzky? He's a fucking math equation. no expression

Pick a piece of him. Make it faster until it does match up. Drtzky falls apart.

Also, out of curiosity, how is Superman supposed to sense something intangible? I've never seen him sense J'onn when he's intangible...

Different forms of intangibility. Yours will probably leave a trace for Superman to pick up.

Then I do this:
http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/...1ann1229yq3.jpg

. . . a few thousand times if need be.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 03:43 AM
Smurph
------

Actually he's in the Batcave for prep smile
A lessened Batcave, with no proof of what exists there. smile

It's made of a few pounds of lead no expression
Clearly not the case, but, go for it. I don't have kryptonite anyways.

Yet you got him for 2 points. I'd like a ruling on how exactly that worked.
His powers are completely innoffensive. And there are plenty of people who could affect him, either supernaturally or otherwise. Hell, two people on my team alone can just punch him. Yours, however, falls short. Having unlucky drafts is not reason for a ban.

Besides Flash can vibrate himself to tune in with other dimensions.
All that you know is that you can't detect or harm him without switching dimensions. And it's not even technically another dimension, he's just a spirit of death.

You don't call screwing with someone brain circuitry by accelerating certain parts of it via supernatural?
... no expression

Not in the mystical sense, no.

It has a physical presence. Prove that it is immune to my brain fry (which can be done by accelerating any little piece of the structure I wish, it doesn't have to be cells. Flash has shuffled the electrons in an enemy's brain to KO him)
Prove that it has a physical presence at all, then prove that your attack could work on a character like mine.

It's not up to me to prove a negative. Burden of proof is upon you.

I've negated nothing.

"I've located Stinton's power. Those cells will stay out of phase, rendering Stinton harmless".

It doesn't need to explicitly state power negation to obviously be power negation.

Speed steal and IMP. I'm not using either of those. I confirmed with Evangel that speed lending is still usable.
Flash can also time manip. You're not doing that.

He has a death touch OHKO. You're not doing that.

He can negate powers. You're trying to do that.

He has devastating attacks, which also need to be bought.

This list goes on and on... you would need to buy more than IMP and Speed Steal to get all of Flash's possible applications of power. This is just another example.

Slow for a fraction of an instant. Brain fry and leave. Nothing could be so simple. Flash isn't using Superman's power, Karnak is. Besides "all amalgams have full knowledge of how to use their powers." Pete will have no difficulty using these powers in the ways I describe.
Full knowledge is wonderful. None of your characters could perform this at high speeds, and certainly not grouped with each other.

Hell, this isn't even in character for any of them.

Deadman will be a twitching mess. MrI will just as screwed up. Doorman will be unconcious in his alternate plane. Drtzky will be shattered after Pete accelerates part of his fractal mind so much that it just pops.
Deadman doesn't have cells to speed up. Mr. I would recover from anything you throw at him extremely fast. Doorman is unlocateable. Drtzky doesn't have cells to speed up.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 03:51 AM
Smurph
------

But he's nothing like a normal GL. Why would a math equation have use for (or concept of a forcefield). I'm just asking for a feat that shows some basic competence.

I mean it's not like you drafted a guy with no feats in hope that an extremely brief description would give just enough information for you to make the judges think that he was capable of whatever you claimed or something.
Mr. I, who is rapidly communicating thoughts with him, has much more than a concept of a simple forcefield. And, being a GL, Drtzky has plenty of concept of safety of fragile bodies and how to hurt them as well (notable for being adept at erasing their minds, for instance).

See: Last fake quote. I'm not claiming anything remotely extraordinary. This defense is laughable at best.

Then I keep finding it. That or Pete vibrates to match her intangibility and hits her.
There's nothing to find, as it never settles. Xavier's said telepaths have no hope of reaching her because, as a shapeshifter, it can't be read. It's in flux.

And she can be invisible and hidden in a wall if she pleases. You're going to be dealing with Shadow King and Drtzky attacking your mind, Deadman attacking your body and be trying to rapidly perform brain surgery, keep moving and be locating all of my characters (somehow), while rapidly switching dimensions, and attacking Mr. I and avoiding Loa... before you even think of Mystique, your mind will be raped.

But she has thoughts which must take the form of energy. Microvision + Xray vision + speed lend to the data = massive sensory overload.
Her brain is sludge. They've never explained how her powers work, only that she is completely dead and still moving.

Can't imagine why you would make a claim like that.
Because matter breaks apart upon reaching her?

No it's not smile
Nice dodge.

And of course it is.

Speedforce makes it so Wally doesn't expend excessive energy using his powers. Same applies to Pete.
You don't need to spend excessive energy. You'll still expend energy, and still collapse and be taken out before half my guys.

Terribly exploitative attempt to get around the rules.
Says the guy trying to negate powers by shutting off the cells that operate them...

But he has to think. Overload --> Brain fried
Deadman, much like every other character of my team, and 99% of characters in comics, break many, many laws of physics.

It just so happens that my team is particularly bad for this, and all have completely reasonable reasons why your simplistic plan would fall short.

It's why I drafted them.

T-vo gets me right inside his head. That or you lose SK because he never entered the battle field.
He's inside one of my character's heads. His body isn't. But he's most certainly in the battlefield.

Pick a piece of him. Make it faster until it does match up. Drtzky falls apart.
Proof that you can touch him?

Different forms of intangibility. Yours will probably leave a trace for Superman to pick up.
I have 7 different forms of intangibility on this team. You'll have to be specific.

Which is hard, because maybe one of them would even apply to this argument, which doesn't make much sense anyways.

Then I do this:
http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/...1ann1229yq3.jpg

. . . a few thousand times if need be.
While being mindraped, possessed and molecularly destructed, you'll do this?

You'd think of this then, despite it not being in character for two thirds of your amalgam?

And anyways, it would only work on perhaps one person.

Good match. Game over. smile

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 04:16 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Prove that it has a physical presence at all, then prove that your attack could work on a character like mine.

It enters things. It must exist in some physical form.

It's not up to me to prove a negative. Burden of proof is upon you.

"I've located Stinton's power. Those cells will stay out of phase, rendering Stinton harmless".

It doesn't need to explicitly state power negation to obviously be power negation.

It the effect also kept him unconscious. That's what I'm going for, no attempt to negate powers is being used.

Full knowledge is wonderful. None of your characters could perform this at high speeds, and certainly not grouped with each other.

Hell, this isn't even in character for any of them.

I think you've seriously misunderstood the idea of making an amalgam. How is it not in character for Karnak's mind to press the advantage?

Deadman doesn't have cells to speed up. Mr. I would recover from anything you throw at him extremely fast. Doorman is unlocateable. Drtzky doesn't have cells to speed up.

I've already explain that I don't need to go after just cells. I can accelerate the impulses that allow them to think and overload their systems.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 04:26 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Mr. I, who is rapidly communicating thoughts with him, has much more than a concept of a simple forcefield. And, being a GL, Drtzky has plenty of concept of safety of fragile bodies and how to hurt them as well (notable for being adept at erasing their minds, for instance).

See: Last fake quote. I'm not claiming anything remotely extraordinary. This defense is laughable at best.

There's nothing to find, as it never settles. Xavier's said telepaths have no hope of reaching her because, as a shapeshifter, it can't be read. It's in flux.

And she can be invisible and hidden in a wall if she pleases. You're going to be dealing with Shadow King and Drtzky attacking your mind, Deadman attacking your body and be trying to rapidly perform brain surgery, keep moving and be locating all of my characters (somehow), while rapidly switching dimensions, and attacking Mr. I and avoiding Loa... before you even think of Mystique, your mind will be raped.

Her brain is sludge. They've never explained how her powers work, only that she is completely dead and still moving.

Because matter breaks apart upon reaching her?

Nice dodge.

And of course it is.

You don't need to spend excessive energy. You'll still expend energy, and still collapse and be taken out before half my guys.

Says the guy trying to negate powers by shutting off the cells that operate them...

Deadman, much like every other character of my team, and 99% of characters in comics, break many, many laws of physics.

It just so happens that my team is particularly bad for this, and all have completely reasonable reasons why your simplistic plan would fall short.

It's why I drafted them.

He's inside one of my character's heads. His body isn't. But he's most certainly in the battlefield.

Proof that you can touch him?

I have 7 different forms of intangibility on this team. You'll have to be specific.

Which is hard, because maybe one of them would even apply to this argument, which doesn't make much sense anyways.

While being mindraped, possessed and molecularly destructed, you'll do this?

You'd think of this then, despite it not being in character for two thirds of your amalgam?

And anyways, it would only work on perhaps one person.

Good match. Game over. smile

OK I get your plan.

It's obscenely stupid to try and argue against people without explained powers or any existing feats. I'm not going to waste time trying.

G'night.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 04:28 AM
King Kandy

Vote: SC

Both plans were helluva uninspiring, SC's slightly less so.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 04:33 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

huh?^

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 04:34 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

A little courtesy would have been nice to see...

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 04:37 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by King Kandy
Vote: SC

Both plans were helluva uninspiring, SC's slightly less so.
you're not allowed to vote yet mad

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 04:42 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

this match seems kinda tough to judge because both contestants are arguing point by point against each other, but there are very few scans or evidence to allow judges to determine who is on the right and who is blowing hot air. Just a random comment.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 04:44 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by Master-Borg
you're not allowed to vote yet mad

Nah Evangel said I could vote early because my schedule didn't match up with the voting at any point of the day.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 04:49 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Originally posted by King Kandy
Nah Evangel said I could vote early because my schedule didn't match up with the voting at any point of the day.

King Kandy is allowed to express his early vote, because as a participant he is required to vote, and this is the only time in the entire day King Kandy supposedly can vote.

However, this only applies to King Kandy. This does not apply to anyone else (especially non-participants) as they must wait until the debate period is over to vote. However, King Kandy's vote will not go into effect until the debate period is over.

The debate period was reduced from 12 to 10 hours from the start of the match.

Forever Young...

Last edited by Evangel94 on Mar 19th, 2008 at 05:30 AM

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 05:25 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Master-Borg
this match seems kinda tough to judge because both contestants are arguing point by point against each other, but there are very few scans or evidence to allow judges to determine who is on the right and who is blowing hot air. Just a random comment.

Smurph has nothing but hot air. He has deliberately chosen characters with few or no feats. The bio he provided on the GL (one paragraph) is the totality of its appearances.

I'll sum up my plan one last time. I will use T-Vo and Flash's ability to lend speed to parts of people's brains (here's a better example):
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/...edbraishift.jpg

Because of Karnak's ability to find weakness and Flash's hyperfast thoughts T-Vo fights will inevitably end with Pete winning. Smurph has yet to explain how his characters will not be KO'd by a brain fry or T-Vo.

If Mystique manages to avoid mental attacks Flash's vibration abilitys + Karnak's ability to strike the intangible mean I will eventually hit her. The same goes for characters like DeadGirl.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 01:00 PM