KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » EVANGEL94's Final Slugfest Tournament Round (4-1): Psycho Gundam vs Symmetric Chaos

EVANGEL94's Final Slugfest Tournament Round (4-1): Psycho Gundam vs Symmetric Chaos
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evangel94
Premium Member

EVANGEL94's Final Slugfest Tournament Round (4-1): Psycho Gundam vs Symmetric Chaos

The first 10 hours are reserved for debating. Afterwards all those who wish to vote, and all those still in the tournament, can vote.

Psycho Gundam

quote:
Regular Juggernaut- 5 points
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juggernaut_(comics)

Space Gem – 10 points
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinity_Gems

Power Gem – 10 points
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinity_Gems

Total 25 points

vs

Symmetric Chaos

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Karnak - 2
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karnak_%28comics%29
Flash - 6
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wally_West
Superman - 6
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman
Amaglam v2 - 6
Batman - 1
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman
Prep Time v2 - 2
(1 hour in a scientific laborotory or mystic sanctum)
Knowledge of the Opposition v2 - 2
(list of opponent's abilities but not the level)

Karnak (Mind)
(MA, Skills, Find Flaws etc)
Superman (Body)
(Strength, HV, arctic breath, durability, flight, T-Vo, dashing good looks, etc)
Flash
(Superspeed, Speedforce abilities . . . dun dun dun dun!)

Amalgam Name: Pete

2 + 6 + 6 + 6 + 1 + 2 + 2 = 25

Area
quote:

f) On the rim of an active volcano on a Pacific island - active lava flows scorch the island landscape

Forever Young...

Last edited by Evangel94 on Apr 14th, 2008 at 10:47 PM

Old Post Apr 14th, 2008 10:45 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

edit

Last edited by psycho gundam on Apr 14th, 2008 at 10:55 PM

Old Post Apr 14th, 2008 10:51 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by psycho gundam
I guess I'm first then.

FYI-
since juggernaut fights primarily with his hands, the gems are safely secure on his person (in an unknown location) so that he can freely use his arms.

juggernaut as the match starts activates his personal force field to beyond full power(power gem).

and for this fight I will have juggernaut simply be like an uncontrollable freight train that is radiating energies like a uranium-238 reactor at critical mass. teleporting wildly and lashing out violently at any thing that moves with planet busting force.

and i have a weird feeling the sim is going to try to remove the gems from juggernaut in the manner onslaught did the gem of cyttorak.
there are several major problems with that;

1) the gem of cyttorak wasn't inside the juggernaut to begin with so, all he did was puncture the CISSY ass juggernauut is that story.
2) onslaught is around hulk level in strength so it was impossible for him to rupture his skin/clothing with his two fingers only, asinine.
3) CIS is off so juggernaut's personal force field goes up instantaneously beyond full power, without question.
4)the powergem in this case makes my body impervious to harm anyway.

and the personal force field is instantaneous and totally impregnable
so forget rupturing it. and the other fights is took part in had the juggernaut lower his field to attack, that is not the case so forget that also.

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by psycho gundam on Apr 14th, 2008 at 10:58 PM

Old Post Apr 14th, 2008 10:54 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

edit

Old Post Apr 14th, 2008 10:54 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Totally forgot about the match.

Blitz. Take gems. Brain fry.

Cain = Stupid
Pete = Not Stupid

End game.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2008 11:03 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

wow...thats a short plan

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Apr 14th, 2008 11:04 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

and a losing plan

Old Post Apr 14th, 2008 11:11 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

since juggernaut fights primarily with his hands, the gems are safely secure on his person (in an unknown location) so that he can freely use his arms.

Forehead. That's the only place they have ever been held except for the hands.

juggernaut as the match starts activates his personal force field to beyond full power(power gem).

Why? That's not like Cain at all. He hardly uses the forcefield. If you bought him a brain I'd believe this tactic but you didn't so I see no reason to worry.

and for this fight I will have juggernaut simply be like an uncontrollable freight train that is radiating energies like a uranium-238 reactor at critical mass. teleporting wildly and lashing out violently at any thing that moves with planet busting force.

Radiating energy? Never seen that.

Teleporting wildly will prevent Cain from targeting anything. Planet busting strength means nothing to Superman with a SpeedForce suit adding a bit of durability.

Not to mention Pete can vibrate through your poorly planned attacks.

and i have a weird feeling the sim is going to try to remove the gems from juggernaut in the manner onslaught did the gem of cyttorak.

Not at all. I'm just going to walk over a take them away.

Very casual.

1) the gem of cyttorak wasn't inside the juggernaut to begin with so, all he did was puncture the CISSY ass juggernauut is that story.
2) onslaught is around hulk level in strength so it was impossible for him to rupture his skin/clothing with his two fingers only, asinine.
3) CIS is off so juggernaut's personal force field goes up instantaneously beyond full power, without question.
4)the powergem in this case makes my body impervious to harm anyway.

1) The InfinityGems aren't inside of Cain. They're either in his hands or on forehead.

2) I have no idea what that's supposed to mean.

3) CIS isn't off. Character personality is taken into account here.

4) Good think hurting your body isn't integral to my plan. I just need to slow you down so I can make a case that you'll be in one place long enough to get mind raped.

[B]and the personal force field is instantaneous and totally impregnable/B]

Instanteous to some people. Not to Flash. Thoughts are really very slow:

Moves so fast light stands still:
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/...s/flash2zj8.jpg

Moves between cities during the time it takes to think a single word:
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/...ThanThought.jpg

Pete might as well have hours while Cain forms the thought to activate the field. Then again Juggy won't do that anyway because it's completely unlike him.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2008 11:15 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Master-Borg
wow...thats a short plan

It's all I need once psycho's plan gets torn apart.

Now be quiet. I has pronz to organimify.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2008 11:17 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

and a losing plan

No offense meant, but you didn't exactly rebut it just now.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Apr 14th, 2008 11:21 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

drax the destroyer kept his gem in his stomach and pip kept his in between his toes, so thats false.

your plan has very little plausibility, wresting the gems off of juggernaut is suicide.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2008 11:22 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

drax the destroyer kept his gem in his stomach and pip kept his in between his toes, so thats false.

Those took concious decisions. The standard position in on the forehead. If you want Cain to pop the gems in his mouth more power to you but then they're just hanging in space for Pete to take.

your plan has very little plausibility, wresting the gems off of juggernaut is suicide.

Juggy won't even be moving relative to Pete. I can't imagine what sort of danger he might be in.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2008 11:26 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by Soljer
No offense meant, but you didn't exactly rebut it just now.
none taken, my plan is solely winning by attrition thats why he wants to speedblitz juggernaut, but what good will that do?

all this fight is
the death of supermanII: the failed kamikaze mission

Old Post Apr 14th, 2008 11:27 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

none taken, my plan is solely winning by attrition thats why he wants to speedblitz juggernaut, but what good will that do?

all this fight is
the death of supermanII: the failed kamikaze mission

Did you just compare DoS Superman to current Superman with Flash level speed and a brilliant tactical mind?

lulz

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2008 11:28 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Those took concious decisions. The standard position in on the forehead. If you want Cain to pop the gems in his mouth more power to you but then they're just hanging in space for Pete to take.

Juggy won't even be moving relative to Pete. I can't imagine what sort of danger he might be in.

ans question 1) if I even decided to place them on his brow(which i didnt)juggernaut still is wearing a helmet, a skullcap, and both are beneath his field, good luck getting them.

ans question 2) since i can control the position of all matter (sure juggernaut isn't reed richards but he is smarter than pip) and have the power infinite, its fare to say you have something to be worried about.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2008 11:32 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

your speedblitz gets stopped in its tracks:

Attachment: jj3.gif
This has been downloaded 101 time(s).

Old Post Apr 14th, 2008 11:50 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

ans question 1) if I even decided to place them on his brow(which i didnt)juggernaut still is wearing a helmet, a skullcap, and both are beneath his field, good luck getting them.

I'm not waiting for Cain to put up the field. If it becomes too much trouble Pete will back off and brain fry Cain:

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/...ainScramble.jpg

ans question 2) since i can control the position of all matter (sure juggernaut isn't reed richards but he is smarter than pip) and have the power infinite, its fare to say you have something to be worried about.

We can't be talking about the same person.

Cain once watched the Cytorrak's gem open an interdimensional portal and then moments later decided to slug it out with Hulk. The idea that Cain would ever consider taking control of space is laughable. This is the man who's entire thought process in a fight consist of "I'M UNSTOPPABLE!!!!!1one!!1!!!eleventyten!!!!!"

Assuming Pete gives him the chance to do anything Cain is not going to suddenly use the SpaceGem to it's full potential after like . . . two seconds of having it.

I would also like to point out that Cain simply possesses the gems. He is not amalgamated with them so there is no inherent knowledge of how they are used or even what they do.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 12:02 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

your speedblitz gets stopped in its tracks:

Like I've been saying Cain won't have the chance to raise that field.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 12:03 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

you make it sound like your attacks are enough to put him down, which they are not. all you have is superman with flash's speed nothing more.

juggernaut is only susceptible to mystic attacks and TRUE telepathic assault, and both have to be at full intensity to slow him down even.

he doesn't require any sustinance other than his mystical energies, even his body is second to that(see below pic)

you possess no mystical might or true telepathic power so you cant even get him to the condition below, and even that can't stop him

Attachment: mystic1.jpg
This has been downloaded 85 time(s).

Last edited by psycho gundam on Apr 15th, 2008 at 12:19 AM

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 12:17 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

+ juggernaut is a skilled mage in his own right. magic + superman is only beneficial for me.

him punking nightmare:

Attachment: juggs_strange2.jpg
This has been downloaded 87 time(s).

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 12:24 AM