KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Delph's League of Champions Stats, Standings, and Transactions Thread

Delph's League of Champions Stats, Standings, and Transactions Thread
Started by: illadelph12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (52): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Delph's League of Champions Stats, Standings, and Transactions Thread

This thread will contain the weekly standings from the League. It will also be used for participants to post their roster modifications (trades, drops, additions).

Like in Fantasy Sports leagues you will be allowed to trade characters with other participants. Trades will take effect the following Sunday after the trade was proposed and accepted. You will also be able to waive team characters and pick up "free agents" (undrafted characters) at any time you wish. All trades and waivers/signings must be posted in the League Standings and Transactions thread. The weekly trade/waiver deadline will be on Wednesdays at Midnight (12:00 am Thursdays, technically) [PST].

Addendum/Clarification: Transactions submitted by midnight on Wednesday, September 17th, will take effect on Sunday, September 21st for use in the Week 2 battles (beginning Monday, September 22nd). You will be able to submit roster changes as of Monday, September 15th. Below is a schedule for the weekly trade and waiver deadlines, as well as the effective dates of the transactions.

Weekly Deadline | Effective Date
Week 1: 9/17 | 9/21
Week 2 9/24 | 9/28
Week 3 10/1 | 10/5
Week 4 10/8 | 10/12
Week 5 10/15 | 10/19
Week 6 10/22 | 10/26
Week 7 10/29 | 11/2
Week 8 11/5 | 11/9*

* - Rosters will be locked as of Sunday, November 9th. Any transactions submitted on or before Wednesday, November 5th will take effect for the playoff battles.

There is no limit on the amount of trades and waivers you can perform, or the amount of characters you may have on your roster. The only stipulation is that you must be able to afford the salaries of your character roster within the 125 point salary cap. When making a roster change you must state the character which is being dropped/traded from your team as well as the character which you will be adding to your roster. Transactions must posted in the following manner:

Waivers/Free Agency Signings Example:

Drop:
Ironman - [link to bio] - 30 pts

Add:
Batman - [link to bio] - 15 pts
Black Panther - [link to bio] - 15 pts

Trade Example:

Team [insert name] trades:
Ironman - [link to bio] - 30 pts

to

Team [insert name] for:
Batman - [link to bio] - 15 pts
Black Panther - [link to bio] - 15 pts

Any disputes of the proposed transactions will be resolved by the Sunday effective dates (hence the 4 day window).

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 08:48 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Digi told me to tell you he wants to trade Iron Man for The Rhino and Uncle Ben (current 616 Uncle Ben ... not the rice guy)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 09:45 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

Lol

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 09:46 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Drop Star Fire 30 points
Drop Black Panther 15 points
Drop Leviathan 25 points

Add DCUA Hawk Woman-25 points

From this series
http://www.comicvine.com/justice-le...tures/49-10065/
Bio- http://dcanimated.wikia.com/wiki/Hawkgirl

Add Metal Head- 25 points Bio http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metalhead_(comics)

Wolverine -20 points Bio http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolverine_(comics)

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 06:50 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by fangirl101
Drop Star Fire 30 points
Drop Black Panther 15 points
Drop Leviathan 25 points

Add DCUA Hawk Woman-25 points

From this series
Bio- http://dcanimated.wikia.com/wiki/Hawkgirl

Add Metal Head- 25 points Bio http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metalhead_(comics)

Wolverine -20 points Bio http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolverine_(comics)

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 08:06 AM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dont' know why the metal head link isn't working. Try xmen 2099 and you'll find him there.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 03:33 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

I'm reasonably sure you can't draft animated versions of characters ... it's not mixed genre yet.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 03:53 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scoobless
I'm reasonably sure you can't draft animated versions of characters ... it's not mixed genre yet.
I'm reasonably sure that the I put the comic book link from which Hawkgirl appears.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 04:10 PM
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Fangirl has drafted a comic book character. DC has created a comic book universe based on the Justice League Cartoon Universe.

>Z<

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 04:11 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

That version has comics series to her name-

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 04:13 PM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by illadelph12
Fangirl has drafted a comic book character. DC has created a comic book universe based on the Justice League Cartoon Universe.

Really? Didn't know that, I just looked at the pic then shut the page down.

So does that mean I could draft a Star Wars/Star Trek character as long as there is a comic based on the show/film?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 06:01 PM
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

So long as it's a comic book character (non manga) with a comic history/bibliography of 10 issues/appearances or greater it's fair game.

If Star Wars/Star Trek has an accompanying comic book universe then yes, it would allowed, so long as the character meets the requirements (appearance quota).

>Z<

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 06:11 PM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

So long as it's a comic book character (non manga) with a comic history/bibliography of 10 issues/appearances or greater it's fair game.

If Star Wars/Star Trek has an accompanying comic book universe then yes, it would allowed, so long as the character meets the requirements (appearance quota).

Sometimes, though, there are cases when both comics and "other genre" are equally in canon for character...take Buffyverse- comics are canon to movies and viseversa.

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 06:15 PM
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

In those cases, for this season only, only the comics would be admissable.

>Z<

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 06:17 PM
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

So with Star War's characters, we can use them as long as they reach the 10 issue Cap, but we can only use feats from the comics (not films/books), as even though they're canon, as it's not mixed genre yet?

Just trying ot get my head round this xD

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 06:22 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Pretty much. For Season One only comic book characters are legal. If you have a character that exists in multiple mediums (movies, cartoon, comics, video games, novels, etc.), for Season One, only their comic book history would be admissable in debates. In Season Two their entire character history would be legal.

Also take into consideration that your rosters/experiences carry over from season to season, so if you plan on participating in Season Two you can lock up a character this season for more extensive use in future seasons.

>Z<

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 06:30 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was under the impression that The DCUA comics is just an extention of the DCUA continuing as a lead off of the series.Not that it matters becuz Hawk girl has the same set of abilities in both mediums.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 06:35 PM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Originally posted by fangirl101
I was under the impression that The DCUA comics is just an extention of the DCUA continuing as a lead off of the series.Not that it matters becuz Hawk girl has the same set of abilities in both mediums.

I was also under that impression, thus my question about Buffy (comics are canon continuation of the movies). Ill has already answered that for season 1 purposes only feats shown in comics would be valid, not the ones from other media (even though that media is canon to comics).

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 06:38 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Question: aren't we supposed to PM ill the changes, instead of posting them here, and then he posts them? Or no?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 07:42 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Who's the Master stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 08:15 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote