KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Battlezone: Philosophía vs Srankmissingnin - Battle Thread

Battlezone: Philosophía vs Srankmissingnin - Battle Thread
Started by: Philosophía

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Battlezone: Philosophía vs Srankmissingnin - Battle Thread

I will represent Batgirl. Srank will represent Bullseye.

There is no prep, standart equipment for both, bloodlust is on, and a character wins once the opponent is knocked out or dead.

Location is a random city block, with the contestants starting 20 meters from eachother.

Judges: Cavalier, Digimark, Fangirl.

Go.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 09:17 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Basically, Batgirl would just plain destroy him. She is much faster, much more skilled when it comes to h2h combat, and on top of that she also has the body reading ability which would assure her victory. Now, let's elaborate on each of these categories.

Speed

When it comes to street level, Batgirl and speed are practically synonymous. Let's start with just a few examples displaying her speed ..

She is so fast, that once she is caught on camera and analyzed, they think she has super-speed. It is stated that while her individual moves are borderline human, it is her aggregate speed that's metahuman.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Here, she just flat-out turns around and faces a group of armed men. Now, notice how the bullets are all pretty much shot at the same time yet, she just smiles, and easily avoids them, and afterwards taking them down before they can react.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

She is practically a blur.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 09:45 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Last edited by Philosophía on Nov 15th, 2008 at 10:03 PM

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 09:48 PM
Philosophía

Takes down the original Batgirl in fractions of a second.

Keep your eye on the bottle.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Takes down a group of people before another guy has time to react.

Disharms a group of men before they even realize what's happening.

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Philosophía on Nov 15th, 2008 at 10:04 PM

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 09:52 PM
Philosophía

Various displays of her catching fast moving objects, in most cases before anybody else can react.

(the guys throwing, and the guys being attacked are all part of the League of Assasins, which was trained by Shiva)

----

Destroys and catches arrows mid-air, impressing Connor Hawke (you know, the guy who fought and held his own quite well against Shiva, and is taunted to be one of the best MA in the DCU).

Last edited by Philosophía on Nov 15th, 2008 at 10:07 PM

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 10:01 PM
Philosophía

Battle skills

As in speed, she is pretty much the best hand to hand fighter in the DCU below Karate Kid. Let's elaborate on this a bit too. This will be further elaborated in the battles I will present in a few minutes. For now, I'll just make a summary on how good she is.

Ever since birth, she was trained by David Cain on pretty much everything combat-related. Here, Bronze Tiger explains to her what was her true purpose (we also see flashback with him training her). She was trained by the whole league of assasins in order to become the perfect fighter, 'the one who is all'. It is explained that Shiva could take out the whole League of Assasins and once they found out she was taken down, it was obvious it was Cassandra who did it.

She mastered every known weapon, common or exotic.

Learns tehniques just by watching them once, in battle.

She learned stick-fighting in 5 minutes.

Batman: He's not the fighter you are. No one is.

Batman: She was good. Not 'Good'. Not 'Better than expected'. Perfect

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 10:23 PM
Philosophía

Body reading.

This one is pretty much the nail in the coffin. With this ability, coupled with her other atributes, Bullseye simply won't be able to touch her.

A short explination of how it works and how she acquired this ability. In short, she can read a person's body as easily as people read english or french, it's her 'nativa language'. As explained, she practically knows what you're about to do even before you do it.

How she describes it.

Batman explains just how good she is, including her speed.

From a glange, knows that a guy is thinking of jumping from a building.

Capable of understanding Robin's plan just from a few gestures, to Robin's surprise.

Batman: Your childhood training has taught you to flawlessley predict your opponent's moves.

Last edited by Philosophía on Nov 15th, 2008 at 10:46 PM

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 10:35 PM
Philosophía

She 'reads body language like you read the newspaper. She sees everything'

Dodges Batman's attacks with ridiculous ease.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Hits Batman so fast, he doesn't even know he was hit, eventough he was standing right in front of him.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 10:51 PM
Philosophía

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 11:01 PM
Philosophía

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 11:10 PM
Philosophía

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 11:11 PM
Philosophía

Her father used to .. shoot her when she was little. In this flashback, she is shot and, with her back turn, dodges bullets and starts owning Cain.

Now for some other offensive capabilities feats ..

Kicks a hole into the wall.

Kicking feat.

Breaks a 3-inch quartz window.

Last edited by Philosophía on Nov 15th, 2008 at 11:17 PM

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 11:14 PM
Philosophía

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 11:22 PM
Philosophía

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 11:24 PM
Philosophía

This should have been over by now but since Srank hasn't posted, well .. anything, I'll just extend the time by 12 hours starting from now to let him say what he has to say, since I've got to go. I'll post what I have to say about Bullseye, aswell as supposed counter-arguments to his posts when I'm back.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 11:28 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

My power is going on and off. T_T

To put it bluntly Bullseye is just too much for Cass to handle. He is too fast. He is too strong. He is too durable. He is too skilled. He is too deadly.

Sure, looking back at Bullseye's history he was beaten up pretty badly by Daredevil in their first few encounters, but since the removal of his brain tumour he has edged out Daredevil pretty consistently since (with the notable exception their fight fallowing Lester's attempted assassination of Milla). He has even fought both Elektra and Daredevil at the same and was more than holding his own before he was hit by a bus, and that fight mostly consisted of melee combat.

Seriously what can Batgirl to do a guy who has owned Elektra? Elektra who has moved so fast that cameras couldn't track her movements. Elektra has moved so fast that she has blocked machine gun fire with her sais. Elekta who has ran through a well lit campfire packed full of mercenaries with out being seen. Elektra who has had machine guns trained on her, moved from across the room and eviscerated the gun men without them realising she's moved or that they've been killed. Elektra who has killed every every soldier guarding a building, in different locations, all under video surveillance all at seemingly the same time, without any of them firing a single shot, radioing in for back-up or anyone monitoring the surveillance videos noticing. Elektra who has plunked the still beating heart out of a mans chest. Elektra who has disarmed Punisher without him realising it. Elektra who has blitzed an entire room of armed guards before the "You're under arrest" was said.

Does Batgirl have impressive speed feats? Certainly. More impressive than her street level peers? No. Everything she has done has been replicated by Shang-Chi, and if not Shang-Chi than by Iron-fist or Elektra, or Captain America or Daredevil. So does the ability to avoid, gunfire from random cannon-fodder give her the ability to avoid Bullseye where other people with comparable, and in some cases more impressive, speed feats have failed? Lester has managed to hit Spider-man, Daredevil, Elektra and Black Tarantula... but Cassandra Cain will be too fast for him to tag? I don't think so.

And its not as though Batgirl is some how magically untouchable. She has been tagged before by people that can't hold a candle to Bullseye. Robin has landed hits on her, so has Nightwing. Even Onyx has managed to hit her. The other girls Cain trained don't seem to have much trouble doing it. Mad-dog didn't have much trouble hitting her either. Didn't Alpha manage to hit her also? She has impressive showings against fodder, but nothing to suggest that Bullseye would be unable to hit her.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 12:03 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 12:07 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 12:08 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Bullseye takes down Black Tarantula

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Bullseye storms into a warehouse full of thugs and effortlessly demolishes them.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 12:11 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 12:25 AM