KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » RD1 DRAFT!!11!#! for LEO'S TOURNEY!!!!

RD1 DRAFT!!11!#! for LEO'S TOURNEY!!!!
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

RD1 DRAFT!!11!#! for LEO'S TOURNEY!!!!

go. smile

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 04:00 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Provided her strength/speed/durability are within the caps, the only thing that stands out to me with this M character, who I admittedly know very little about, is the telepathy. I thought there was no neutering?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 04:03 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Digi
Provided her strength/speed/durability are within the caps, the only thing that stands out to me with this M character, who I admittedly know very little about, is the telepathy. I thought there was no neutering?

Leo said she was OK, and OK'd her repeatedly (I checked twice)smile Also, telepathy as power is allowed- we're just not allowed OHKOs with it. Just like teleports are allowed for transportation but not for offence. Neutering would have been if Leo allowed me to use Firehawk.

RIP Fluffy

Last edited by Charlotte DeBel on Mar 28th, 2010 at 04:07 PM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 04:05 PM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 04:05 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Leo said she was OK, and OK'd her repeatedly (I checked twice)smile

I realize that, but it doesn't answer my question. Leo can't be expected to know everything about every character, and it's just doing my job as a concerned participant to make sure she's within the caps. And I thought it was offensive telepathy that couldn't be used. Because it's still an easy win that doesn't involve OHK.

Also edited Smurph's post to make the link work.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 04:07 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Limited TP was never banned.

Though I always thought of M as Mid to High Meta. But I don't know her well enough to judge anything, so meh.

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 04:07 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Ditto the M questions.

Aww....

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 04:08 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

I realize that, but it doesn't answer my question. Leo can't be expected to know everything about every character, and it's just doing my job as a concerned participant to make sure she's within the caps. And I thought it was offensive telepathy that couldn't be used. Because it's still an easy win that doesn't involve OHK.

Her TP is mostly defencive. She needs to be within short range from a person to do anything worth writing about to them.

To quote Leonidas

quote:

Charlotte DeBel wrote on Mar 24th, 2010 01:51 PM:
Also, just in case- where will you rate Monet StCroix? She's quite versatile but strengthwise is in Spidey's class (Class 20 with some one-off feats above that), also has low level TP (in case of true M- weaker than in case of "merged M" who was immune to posessions and deep scans).
IMO she's borderline between low and mid meta. But I need your opinion.

quote:

leonidas wrote on Mar 24th, 2010 09:05 PM:
lol

i was wondering if someone would ask about m. she breaks no individual caps. as a whole character she is excellent for this pick. like Black tarantula she's right on the edge of ok.

RIP Fluffy

Last edited by Charlotte DeBel on Mar 28th, 2010 at 04:22 PM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 04:10 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Blair Wind
Though I always thought of M as Mid to High Meta. But I don't know her well enough to judge anything, so meh.

Yeah, that seems to be the problem. I know nothing of her, and of course bios can only impart so much info. This:
superhuman strength, speed, agility, endurance, reflexes, vision, and hearing, near-invulnerability, flight, telepathic powers, and intuitive ability to process information, giving her/them vast knowledge and intelligence, an accelerated learning aptitude, and the knack for quickly analyzing and operating machinery

Sounds mid-to-high to me, but it's just words without feats so I don't really know.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 04:11 PM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Originally posted by Blair Wind
Limited TP was never banned.

Warbird and\or Hellion will butcher her for example, she's nowhere near high meta. I made sure to check her with Leo, her strength feats are no bigger than Class 20 for example... and her offensive TP isn't good. She need to keep physical contact with person for the deep probing, for example.

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 04:13 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i DO happen to know m. she IS a borderline pick. all abilities on the edge but nothing above caps. all regular tp rules apply--no mind control, no ohko.

she's a very solid pick. someone i'd have likely tried to get. big grin

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 04:15 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I'll trust leo, even if I can't trust the filthy mutants. Now where's psycho....I want to draft at the turn.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 04:17 PM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Anyways, leo's sorted the legality issue, waiting for the rest to picksmile

RIP Fluffy

Last edited by Charlotte DeBel on Mar 28th, 2010 at 04:21 PM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 04:19 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Anyways, leo's sorted the legality issue, waiting for the rest to picksmile

glad you editted that post no reason for further defense. the issue is dealt with. if i missed something and something suspect crops up in a match, i'll deal with it. borderline charatcers--as i have told several people--are risky. i know m, and feel confident nothing will come up, but like digi said--i don't know EVERYTHING about her, or really anyone. if something convincing that i was UNAWARE of is brought to light, she will be nixed, like anyone else would be.

drawbacks to borderline characters.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 04:25 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

still waiting on digi, omega and PG to begin rd2. about half-hour remaining.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 04:28 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Oh wait, so these 3 get to pick again before our first picks if we're not in by the next half hour?! Heh. Glad I'm here then.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 04:29 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Oh wait, so these 3 get to pick again before our first picks if we're not in by the next half hour?!

yep . . .

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 04:32 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Ha, ok then. I'll be back in a second. Hadn't actually decided the order I'm picking my team in.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 04:33 PM