KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » inimalist's Tournament - Drafts: Round 3

inimalist's Tournament - Drafts: Round 3
Started by: inimalist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tsilamini

inimalist's Tournament - Drafts: Round 3

round 3

Old Post Jun 4th, 2011 02:18 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Kabuto Yakushi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabuto...#Kabuto_Yakushi

Being drafted as an unused character

Old Post Jun 4th, 2011 02:19 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Epoch

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epoch_(DC_Comics)

Old Post Jun 4th, 2011 02:20 AM
tsilamini

Old Post Jun 4th, 2011 02:22 AM
tsilamini

Super Skrull

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super-Skrull

Old Post Jun 4th, 2011 02:23 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Skrull might not be unused if memory serves. It would've been one of the early, early tourneys though, so digging it up wouldn't be easy.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2011 02:28 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Old Post Jun 4th, 2011 02:54 AM
tsilamini

quote: (post)
Originally posted by inimalist
Kabuto Yakushi

Old Post Jun 4th, 2011 03:04 AM
Simbon

Xemnu Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 4th, 2011 06:58 AM
Simbon is currently offline Click here to Send Simbon a Private Message Find more posts by Simbon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Thats unofficial match.. Hmm! That would be very interesting if that counts and me thinks knows who that draftee be. Lol's or not..

My Artwork

Old Post Jun 4th, 2011 10:38 AM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Epoch

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epoch_(DC_Comics)

This is going to be interesting. IIRC (big if), last time I remember seeing him he was pulling all kind of tech out of his ass against the JLA. No offense, but from my (very very) limited exposure to the guy, he didn't seem Low Herald/Magneto level. Then again, I could be confusing him with someone else, it has been a while.

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jun 4th, 2011 01:50 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Blair Wind
This is going to be interesting. IIRC (big if), last time I remember seeing him he was pulling all kind of tech out of his ass against the JLA. .

Kang does exactly the same thing, pulling random guns and tech from the time stream.... negates any need for prep time.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 4th, 2011 02:55 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

This is going to be interesting. IIRC (big if), last time I remember seeing him he was pulling all kind of tech out of his ass against the JLA. No offense, but from my (very very) limited exposure to the guy, he didn't seem Low Herald/Magneto level. Then again, I could be confusing him with someone else, it has been a while.

the limits apply to tech as well

if Epoch has only ever pulled tech that is too powerful for the tournament, the participant who drafted them is only shooting themselves in the foot, as they would then have no scans of him using his power in a way usable in the tournament

was there other stuff he did that made him seem above the "magneto" level?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2011 06:01 PM
tsilamini

Originally posted by Simbon
Kabuto's been drafted before:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t541781.html

I don't feel that individual BZ matches should be treated as tournament matches, though you are free to make the case they should be

Old Post Jun 4th, 2011 06:03 PM
Simbon

You are probably thinking either of the antihour glass (which epoch wouldn't be able to use under the stips) or his crazy showing in JLA/wildCATS, which is cannon (oddly enough), but which would both push him above the limits and require an artifact he can't get without timetravel. Otherwise, while he has some great powers, he is solidly low-herald; unlike Manchester Black, for instance, the outcome of an encounter between him and Superman has never been uncertain (i.e. Supes always wins).

Xemnu Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 4th, 2011 06:23 PM
Simbon is currently offline Click here to Send Simbon a Private Message Find more posts by Simbon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Simbon

I don't feel that individual BZ matches should be treated as tournament matches, though you are free to make the case they should be

Oh, OK, I misunderstood; I thought it applied to everything in the BZ.

Xemnu Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 4th, 2011 06:27 PM
tsilamini

You are probably thinking either of the antihour glass (which epoch wouldn't be able to use under the stips) or his crazy showing in JLA/wildCATS, which is cannon (oddly enough), but which would both push him above the limits and require an artifact he can't get without timetravel. Otherwise, while he has some great powers, he is solidly low-herald; unlike Manchester Black, for instance, the outcome of an encounter between him and Superman has never been uncertain (i.e. Supes always wins).

to be fair, the consensus I've seen on this forum is that, minus Superman's speed advantage, Magneto would be, at least, able to do some serious damage to him.

That is sort of my thoughts on Manchester, if anyone was interested.

Oh, OK, I misunderstood; I thought it applied to everything in the BZ.

s'all good

Old Post Jun 4th, 2011 06:34 PM
tsilamini

Old Post Jun 4th, 2011 06:35 PM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Originally posted by Scoobless
Kang does exactly the same thing, pulling random guns and tech from the time stream.... negates any need for prep time.

Avengers are not, as a whole, as powerful as the JLA. But yes, they essentially do the same thing.

the limits apply to tech as well

if Epoch has only ever pulled tech that is too powerful for the tournament, the participant who drafted them is only shooting themselves in the foot, as they would then have no scans of him using his power in a way usable in the tournament

Cool. I honestly don't remember much, I just had a hazy recollection of wishing I could use him in a tournament but most tournaments ban time powers so I never went further in researching him.

Mimic (Exiles)

http://uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight...amp;fldAuto=169

thumb up What powers is he hosting?

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jun 4th, 2011 06:58 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Cool. I honestly don't remember much, I just had a hazy recollection of wishing I could use him in a tournament but most tournaments ban time powers so I never went further in researching him.

ah, fair enough

Old Post Jun 4th, 2011 07:05 PM