KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Long Pig`s possible high meta/streetlevel Amalgam tourney discussion.

Long Pig`s possible high meta/streetlevel Amalgam tourney discussion.
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Long Pig`s possible high meta/streetlevel Amalgam tourney discussion.

Basically, I`m thinking of starting an amalgam tourney in which you`re allowed only two characters instead of the usual three. One char must be street level, the other mid herald. Since you only get two, you`re allowed to have the mind/powers/equipment of both characters in your amalgam. i.e if you had Wolvie/ gl...you`d get the ring, theat GL`s xp in using it AND logan`s adamantium/healing/fighting skill etc.

This thread is here to refine the idea, find out if there are any interest in it and so on. So, post away, No question is a dumb question....literally. Thanks for reading....-Dustin big grin cool cool cool

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on Dec 28th, 2011 at 05:11 AM

Old Post Dec 28th, 2011 05:07 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Count me interested.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2011 05:35 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

One street, one mid herald?

Don't think I'd do too well in that.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 28th, 2011 08:04 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

+ 1

i'm a tourney whore *sigh*

Old Post Dec 28th, 2011 04:40 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

I am confused. Logan isn't street level, is low Meta. As I understand it, any character with actual powers no matter its level, is instantly taken off the street level class.

And I am not entering this one. Far to busy with real life commitments.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2011 09:48 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

We no longer have an official set of tiers, and prior to their creation, 'street level' lacked real definition, and often included Wolverine/Spider-Man/Batman all in one category.

So I guess LP should just stipulate a power cap for each of the two character slots.

While we're at it, I'm confused about the other draft. The title says 'high meta' and the OP says 'mid herald'.

But hey, I'm curious. This sounds pretty straightforward, which is appealing.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2011 12:01 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Existere
We no longer have an official set of tiers, and prior to their creation, 'street level' lacked real definition, and often included Wolverine/Spider-Man/Batman all in one category.

So I guess LP should just stipulate a power cap for each of the two character slots.

While we're at it, I'm confused about the other draft. The title says 'high meta' and the OP says 'mid herald'.

But hey, I'm curious. This sounds pretty straightforward, which is appealing.

thumb up

Old Post Dec 29th, 2011 02:18 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Already have ideas for my picks...

Old Post Dec 29th, 2011 03:42 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorry about the confusion. I didn`t realize we no longer had an official set of tiers when it comes to SL`ers. So, officially I`m referring to METAS. From wolvie to Spidey and such. As for the high meta/herald confusion, I`m trying to glean which would be better. What doyou guys think would make it more interesting? I`m leaning towards low heralds, TBH. Thoughts? I`m all ears. Also, if I`m running it, I`ll be pretty strict....seeing how much hatred I had for a certain tourney runner who was lacksadaisy about the rules.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2011 06:55 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not that I want to run it....I dont!!! I wanna Fight! But....I will if I have to.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2011 07:00 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Hmmmmmm

Interested in theory, not sure I have the time in reality.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 29th, 2011 10:21 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

long pig this was a good idea

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 01:47 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote