KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Challenge carver9 to Silver Surfer vs Hulk

Challenge carver9 to Silver Surfer vs Hulk
Started by: thingy150

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

Challenge carver9 to Silver Surfer vs Hulk

You say hulk can beat him then lets argue about it, "don't be scared homie"

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 05:21 AM
thingy150 is currently offline Click here to Send thingy150 a Private Message Find more posts by thingy150 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Not happening. Stop making bait threads and face me in the proper threads, sucka.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 05:37 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol i love how you are acting like i am being a b*tch when you are running away.

carver you have never bested anyone in a debate, you just proclaim sh*t and you dont use scans, when you do use scans you either lie about them or use out of context ones.

Lol carTer you are hilarious

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 05:39 AM
thingy150 is currently offline Click here to Send thingy150 a Private Message Find more posts by thingy150 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

You say hulk can beat him, prove it. We will both agree on judges and stipulations to the fight.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 05:42 AM
carver9

Look at every debate we've had. I always provide scans, buddy. Hulk CAN beat Surfer. Move on.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 05:48 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

Prove it, do the thread, you do not "always" provide scans and the scans you provide are always out of context, you come in early to the thread and run away quick.

Do the thread if you are so sure hulk can win, dont try and cop out by saying "CAN"

http://treasure.diylol.com/uploads/...cken-e52ec1.jpg

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 05:52 AM
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

You talk so large and act so high and mighty but you wont even accept a challenge to do a thread you claimed hulk would win in thumb up

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 05:55 AM
carver9

Show me a scan i posted out of context. Prove that.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 06:04 AM
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

I see, you are trying to change the subject so it smooths over the fact that you are running away.

So will you do the thread?

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 06:05 AM
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Show me a scan i posted out of context. Prove that.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 06:14 AM
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

Look at the thread title buddy, are you going to keep running away?

You used a hulk tanking an aging ray to say that he would not be affected by a reality warper...

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 06:24 AM
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

So should we start looking for judges? Or do you still have cold feat?

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 06:25 AM
carver9

Show me where I used an aging ray as evidence of Hulk tanking reality warping.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 06:33 AM
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

Molecule manipulation on a reality warping scale, this is what you did to counter it.

"This gun REWRITES MOLECULES ON A SUBATOMIC LEVEL." you said this about the aging ray when it does not say it does that in the scan.

This is how you debated atom being able to change every sinlge one of hulks molecules.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 06:38 AM
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

So are you GOING TO KEEP IGNORING WHAT THIS THREAD IS? WILL YOU OR WILL YOU NOT DO THE THREAD THAT YOU CLAIM HULK CAN WIN IN?

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 06:39 AM
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Show me where I used an aging ray as evidence of Hulk tanking reality warping.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 06:56 AM
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

Molecule manipulation, you did not say reality warping but you lied about what it did.

"I already posted scans proving that Hulk physiology can't be changed." you said this when all you did was post scans of an aging ray.

aging ray does not mean immunity to reality warping, and someone else had to point out it was an aging ray because you left that out for some reason.

GOING TO KEEP IGNORING WHAT THIS THREAD IS, YUP YOU ARE SCARE, I AM CALLING YOU OUT AND YOU ARE TRYING SO HARD NOT TO DEBATE WITH ME.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 07:02 AM
carver9

Why would I do a battlezone against someone that can't read a post right? Read what I said again in that thread.

Start with this page first.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=2

Then read this page. Read the scans...READ THE SCANS. Read the scans properly. Read where the scan states "not only can he accelerate time, he can freeze it with barely an effort.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/166...13_015.jpg.html

Look at Black Knight FROZEN when he freeze time. Then look at Hulk still moving. Do not troll me. The mods already warned you. I posted the thread below. Show me where I used scans out of context. If you can't show me this then stop replying to me, period.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=4

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 07:28 AM
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

What does time have to do with molecule manipulation lol, are you trying to say that hulks molecules cannot be manipulated because of that, also someone pointed out that hulk has been effected by time manipulation before.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...hegroup_004.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...hegroup_005.jpg

Atom has complete control over molecules.

You could never say how hulk dealt with the speed difference and you never could come up with a way the hulk won.

QUIT CHANGING THE F*CKING SUBJECT, LOOK AT THE TITLE OF THE F*CKING THREAD, WILL YOU OR WILL YOU NOT DEBATE FOR HULK.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 07:35 AM
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also the thread was WBH, those scans you just posted are not wbh.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 07:37 AM