KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » What are some good BZ's

What are some good BZ's
Started by: thingy150

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

What are some good BZ's

Just want to check out some bz's on this site to get a feel for how they go down and i figured i would ask if there were any specific ones that you deem "good".

Old Post Dec 7th, 2014 04:08 AM
thingy150 is currently offline Click here to Send thingy150 a Private Message Find more posts by thingy150 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

BZs haven't really happened a ton on KMC, despite what the forum name would suggest. You'd be better off going through our tourney history for more consistency in match quality:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t443343.html

Old Post Dec 7th, 2014 04:54 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

KMC's always been more about tournaments, but there haven't been too many tourneys lately.

Curry's was the latest I think.

And I don't think that finished sad

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 7th, 2014 04:57 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Digi
BZs haven't really happened a ton on KMC, despite what the forum name would suggest. You'd be better off going through our tourney history for more consistency in match quality:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t443343.html

Okay, thanks.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2014 05:28 AM
thingy150 is currently offline Click here to Send thingy150 a Private Message Find more posts by thingy150 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by krisblaze
KMC's always been more about tournaments, but there haven't been too many tourneys lately.

Curry's was the latest I think.

And I don't think that finished sad

Is anyone allowed to make a tourney?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2014 05:29 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by thingy150

Yes but only if your mom is involved.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2014 05:31 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Yes but only if your mom is involved.

I wish she could get involved, she is currently in the hospital and has been for years, she is in a vegetative state but the doctors say she has a slight chance of waking up, i hope.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2014 06:18 AM
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

Next time before you say something so careless think about someone other than yourself, im done with this site

not coming back

Old Post Dec 7th, 2014 06:19 AM
krisblaze

I'm sorry about your mom, but few places on the internet are safe if you're going to freak out about "your mom" jokes.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 7th, 2014 06:38 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wish she could get involved, she is currently in the hospital and has been for years, she is in a vegetative state but the doctors say she has a slight chance of waking up, i hope.

Okay, looks like my brother thinks its hilarious to troll you guys and me, i left my computer for like 10 mins to take my dogs out, i guess that is when he did this.

My mom is fine, this is completely untrue and it seems i cannot leave my computer alone for a short period of time without my brother being a d bag.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2014 06:45 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Yes, but because of lack of involvement in tourneys over the last few years - despite some noble attempts that have gone as far as the finals, one hasn't officially finished since 2010 - a lot of planning should go into it. That means establishing rules, tiers, and getting numerous confirmations from participants and judges before attempting anything.

The bottom post of the thread I linked goes into more detail about how a "cookie cutter" tourney is run.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...873#post8474873
...it's a guideline, not a strict set of rules, but will give you some idea of what's involved.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2014 04:04 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanks digi

Old Post Dec 7th, 2014 08:20 PM
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Old Post Jan 8th, 2015 05:51 AM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Okay, looks like my brother thinks its hilarious to troll you guys and me, i left my computer for like 10 mins to take my dogs out, i guess that is when he did this.

My mom is fine, this is completely untrue and it seems i cannot leave my computer alone for a short period of time without my brother being a d bag.

If true, makes me wonder how much of your behavior was you and how much was your brother.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 09:38 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Delta1938
If true, makes me wonder how much of your behavior was you and how much was your brother.

Thingy was banned for a reason. That post is most likely a complete lie. Not that it matters, though.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 05:08 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Re: What are some good BZ's

Just want to check out some bz's on this site to get a feel for how they go down and i figured i would ask if there were any specific ones that you deem "good".

the most recent one where i pwn'd digi is a good one..... shifty

none of our previous bz's were any good. at all.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2015 01:45 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote