KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Psycho Gundam vs Supermutant vs Werewolf Battlezone discussion

Psycho Gundam vs Supermutant vs Werewolf Battlezone discussion
Started by: psycho gundam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Psycho Gundam vs Supermutant vs Werewolf Battlezone discussion

Personally i want low meta as the most powerful character pick but this is a discussion so let's have it.

What is proposed so far:

quote:

Supermutant wrote on May 7th, 2015 08:18 PM:
Psycho gundam agrees so 1 mid meta and 1 low meta amalgam.

I say we each send our opening post to another member of this 3 way tourney at an appointed time. For example I send mine to you, yours go to pg, and pgs come to me or whatever combo on the same day and time. And that person will post it in the thread. To avoid outside interference with this.

proposed rules

Post Limit: 3

Self or Characters: Were drafting the characters

Amping Rules: Disallowed. Materials that aid a power (i.e. Jeffries/adamantium) are allowed. Power amping is not (i.e. The Ray + Kara)

Tech Creation & Non-Autonomous Constructs/Summons: mid meta limit

Prep:
10 seconds
Technology/battle suits must be created in the fight
Tech/Battle suits can not go above mid-meta cap

Speed Limit: lightspeed

Banned Powers: Speed Force, Time Manip., Power Copying, Autonomous Constructs (tech or magic), Offensive Matter Manip., Memory Retention, Body swapping

TP Limit: Modok

Notes:
- Dispersal/KO/Etc count as a win. BFR will be off.

Location of the battle: Blue Area of the Moon

Again, I'd like to go far weaker than mid meta cause to me the arguments are better

Old Post May 10th, 2015 07:00 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Forget it psycho.
You've shown your true colors.
Your done.

Old Post May 10th, 2015 07:28 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Werewolf582

I personally like the idea of low metas as well, it allows us to think harder about who and what we need. There are a LOT of big named mid metas as there are Low metas. But mid metas tend to have a wider power set which makes it a little easy to make up combinations.

(Especially with mine being able to counter Speedsters, Telepaths, Bricks, robots, multiple man, and many others cause of the two I chose)

I would do either one, both should be fun as hell.

Old Post May 10th, 2015 08:43 PM
Werewolf582 is currently offline Click here to Send Werewolf582 a Private Message Find more posts by Werewolf582 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Werewolf582
(Especially with mine being able to counter Speedsters, Telepaths, Bricks, robots, multiple man, and many others cause of the two I chose)

lol I bet we chose the same mid meta, and your description hit on my other character.

quote:
To avoid outside interference with this.

When I said you could make the thread, I meant if or after we had agreed on all the rules. To avoid IDiots from interfering with the thread. But what's done is done so ok.

Old Post May 10th, 2015 10:43 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Werewolf582

If we do agree to go down to low meta, I suggest the following

1. No instant kill tactics or moves
2. No telepathy
3. No multiplication

I say these cause there are characters that can do these, and some at high levels. And there aren't enough low metas and below who can counter some of these.

Old Post May 11th, 2015 04:19 PM
Werewolf582 is currently offline Click here to Send Werewolf582 a Private Message Find more posts by Werewolf582 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Well there's goes my multiple man pick. lol

ok so we each pick one low meta and battle, sounds kind of boring but I'm down.

let's draft

Old Post May 11th, 2015 04:44 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

To get the ball rolling, I'm leading towards bp.

Old Post May 11th, 2015 05:35 PM
Werewolf582

Originally posted by Supermutant
Well there's goes my multiple man pick. lol

ok so we each pick one low meta and battle, sounds kind of boring but I'm down.

let's draft

I was gonna pick him as well, but his abilities are to where no one can really counter it.

AKA making a double in an opponents body.

Old Post May 11th, 2015 05:46 PM
Werewolf582

Also, whats a good start date with you two.

Old Post May 11th, 2015 09:57 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

This is still amalgams, right?

Old Post May 11th, 2015 10:38 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

whenever you guys are ready post your picks, I'm ready

Old Post May 12th, 2015 02:59 AM
Werewolf582

Originally posted by Supermutant
whenever you guys are ready post your picks, I'm ready

I already chose my two (And you guys will never guess which ones I picked because I'm just that good smokin' )

Also, do you both agree to my stips?

Old Post May 12th, 2015 03:11 AM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Ambrose Chase and Fantomex

Old Post May 12th, 2015 03:22 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Werewolf582

Originally posted by "Id"
Ambrose Chase and Fantomex

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 12th, 2015 03:27 AM
Supermutant

I do

Old Post May 12th, 2015 03:42 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

I already chose my two (And you guys will never guess which ones I picked because I'm just that good smokin' )

Repost your stips please. I haven't picked anything yet cause I want the rules set first, plus the stipulations (to me) heavily effect my pics so if they need to be altered then I will brainstorm.

Old Post May 12th, 2015 04:27 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

I will draft later today but I just need to know the agreed upon rules is all

Also, to counter counter picking you need a third party to send the picks to

EDIT* since ID showed up he should be the 3rd party to post the drafts.

Last edited by psycho gundam on May 12th, 2015 at 04:57 AM

Old Post May 12th, 2015 04:47 AM
Supermutant

If we do agree to go down to low meta, I suggest the following

1. No instant kill tactics or moves
2. No telepathy
3. No multiplication

I say these cause there are characters that can do these, and some at high levels. And there aren't enough low metas and below who can counter some of these.

Old Post May 12th, 2015 07:46 AM
Supermutant

Originally posted by psycho gundam
I will draft later today but I just need to know the agreed upon rules is all

Also, to counter counter picking you need a third party to send the picks to

EDIT* since ID showed up he should be the 3rd party to post the drafts.

that aint happening laughing out loud

Old Post May 12th, 2015 07:56 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Then find another trusted poster to do it. The fact that second picks are being withheld is proof of possible counter-picking thoughts

I've already sent my picks to ID last night so I'm done picking anyway. If you don't trust him or me for some reason then when you're ready to pick he can quote my pm here *shrug*

Old Post May 12th, 2015 04:38 PM