KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Silent Master versus Josh Alexander

Silent Master versus Josh Alexander
Started by: Silent Master

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

Silent Master versus Josh Alexander

Battlezone is about which is more powerful a punch from movie Juggernaut or a Charged Hammer shot from MCU Thor.

Is anyone interested in being a judge?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 04:10 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I would be happy to judge

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 04:15 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Same

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 07:10 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Count me in.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 07:20 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Thanks guys, I'm ready to go now so whenever Josh says he's ready we can do this.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 07:33 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
Battlezone is about which is more powerful a punch from movie Juggernaut or a Charged Hammer shot from MCU Thor.

Is anyone interested in being a judge?

Correction Mr.Silent i never said a Juggernaut punch is more powerful than a charged Mjolnir.

I said that the impact force of a Juggernaut is a comparable feat to getting striked by a charged Mjolnir.

Also i havent got time to go over the rules of this forum, give me time to do so.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 01:01 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Thanks guys, I'm ready to go now so whenever Josh says he's ready we can do this.

I've read a bit about this forum and it seems like it's a very time-consuming one. I don't have time for this.

Also, the topic we are discussing isn't as relevant as to take it to a Battlezone.

I pass, lets discuss this in the MvF if you like.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 04:51 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Since I already did the research, took less than 5 mintues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsHASg-WkPg

46 second mark, A charged hammer strike levels a large area in Jotunheim

3:22 mark, The shockwave from a chared hammer strike levels multiple trees

7:54 mark, Shockwave from a charged hammer strike destroys a tank.

9:03 mark Charged hammer shot in Sokovia

Now, to be as fair as possible. let's say The charged hammer strikes in Sokovia and Jotunheim are only responsible for 1% of the damage. lets now take a look at Juggernauts punches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDV97LZb7y4

49 second mark. doesn't even ko Wolverine. a guy who at this point in the movies was getting ko'd by bullets to the head and being hit by a tree swung by Sabretooth. which btw, only sent Wolverine flying a short distance. something Captain America has done to armored soliders with just regular punches.

Or looking at the extended cut of that scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTFCek9iRqE

34 second mark

1:10 minute mark

1:19 minute mark

Same deal, doesn't send Wolverine flying or ko him.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 07:52 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Since I already did the research, took less than 5 mintues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsHASg-WkPg

46 second mark, A charged hammer strike levels a large area in Jotunheim

3:22 mark, The shockwave from a chared hammer strike levels multiple trees

7:54 mark, Shockwave from a charged hammer strike destroys a tank.

9:03 mark Charged hammer shot in Sokovia

Now, to be as fair as possible. let's say The charged hammer strikes in Sokovia and Jotunheim are only responsible for 1% of the damage. lets now take a look at Juggernauts punches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDV97LZb7y4

49 second mark. doesn't even ko Wolverine. a guy who at this point in the movies was getting ko'd by bullets to the head and being hit by a tree swung by Sabretooth. which btw, only sent Wolverine flying a short distance. something Captain America has done to armored soliders with just regular punches.

Or looking at the extended cut of that scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTFCek9iRqE

34 second mark

1:10 minute mark

1:19 minute mark

Same deal, doesn't send Wolverine flying or ko him.

My bad, i just realized the hammer was never charged when it striked the Vibranium Shield!!! laughing out loud

I guess, there is a mistake in the discussion here. Thor never summoned the lightning in the scene, which means the hammer was never charged.

Sorry, i realized until now while watching the clips.

Last edited by Josh_Alexander on Feb 19th, 2018 at 08:15 PM

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 08:12 PM
Silent Master

Lighting was involved in every scene I marked.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 08:28 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Lighting was involved in every scene I marked.
\

Not in the scene where Thor impacted Cap's shield.

So the feat ain't a charged hammer. I thought i was, and was refering to that scene in the Wolverine vs Killmonger thread. Now that i rewatch it is clear that it was just a normal hammer strike.

So, i guess it's useless to argue Juggernaut's power vs Charged hammer.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 08:40 PM
Silent Master

Yes, it was. the vid clearly shows lightning involved in all 4 of the scenes I provided a timestamp for.

However since you are trying to refute my evidence, that means the BZ has been started. it's now up to the judges.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 08:46 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjeesefsjuI

Minute 4.

Thor never charged the hammer.

I have no business to pursue here anymore.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 08:57 PM
Silent Master

You can clearly see lighting when Mjolnir hits the shield. but thank you for posting more proof that I was right.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...=20140201080303

Last edited by Silent Master on Feb 19th, 2018 at 09:10 PM

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 09:04 PM
quanchi112
Disney

laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 12:35 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
I've read a bit about this forum and it seems like it's a very time-consuming one. I don't have time for this.

Also, the topic we are discussing isn't as relevant as to take it to a Battlezone.

I pass, lets discuss this in the MvF if you like.

(please log in to view the image)

stick out tongue

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 02:04 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

You should have stayed silent when you challenged the master

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 02:42 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

KMC stock just plummeted with this bz.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 06:12 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Facee
KMC stock just plummeted with this bz.
thumb up

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 11:50 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

The only reason am replying to this post is to clarify why i didn't accepted SilentMaster's challenge. Also because I have challenged quanchi to a BZ and now he is using this to try run (You know how pathetic he is)

Reasons why i rejected SM's BZ challenge:

1. Subject debated isn't valid:

- The original statement was whether Juggernaut's punch could be compared with charged Mjolnir impact. However, the scene being debated between me and SilentMaster didn't contain/depicted a charged Mjolnir impact! Therefore, the parameters of this BZ was irrelevant.

2. Character limitations:

- By that time, Juggernaut only had 1 movie depiction. X-Men 3. There were too many character limitations for him. There were limited evidence to support the case, and most of it would have relied on speculations and limited movie portrayal. Clearly not a subject for a BZ, reason why i told SM to remain in the MVF.

3. Personal issues:

- At the time I was alien to this forum (Didn't know the rules/guidelines and forum format). I also had limited time.

Having said this, thread closed.

After reading this thread's guidelines, informing myself on the format of this thread. Having plenty of time and choosing a more appropiate thread topic, I challenge quanchi.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 07:48 PM