KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Character Respect Forum » Respect Neo!

Respect Neo!
Started by: Dr Will Hatch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr Will Hatch

Respect Neo!

So badass that he generally isn't allowed into fights for fear of a curbstomp.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 01:11 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed. There are few characters that simply have the ability to wipe the floor with anyone...He is one. If his ability to be able to control and manipulate anything in the matrix then there wouldn't be anyone he wouldn't be able to defeat in the matrix

That would encompass any comic book film character. I suspect that any character who would have to plug into the matrix, Neo could beat. So obviously God type beings or energy based beings might have a chance.

As you said, he generally gets left out of versus discussions now because of it. Much the same way the when anyone mentions Star Wars v Star Trek...The Trekkies can simply say a single letter....Q.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 10:33 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kinda hard not to respect Neo.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 10:40 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Kinda hard not to respect Neo.

Depends on what level. Hardly a riveting conversationalist was he? I lost count of how many times he said "I don't know" in the 2 sequels.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 10:41 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 10:49 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote