KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Character Respect Forum » Martin Riggs

Martin Riggs
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Martin Riggs

One of the best movie cops I have seen

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 05:06 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

The best, no question. No other cop kicks ass like Riggs.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 05:29 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
The best, no question. No other cop kicks ass like Riggs...apart from McClane

cool

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 06:12 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lets say even k?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 06:35 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

No bashing characters in their own respect threads.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 08:20 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I gotta rethink this whole Riggs/McClane thing. I am still of the opinion that Riggs owns McClane with guns, nothing ever changed there.

H2H? Well, I was in favor of Riggs, then McClane, but I just watched Lethal Weapon 2 and 3. Riggs is a BEAST, man.

I'll get back to you on it.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2009 05:46 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Flip-flopper...!

McClane pwns Riggs..

But respect to Riggs anyways for being in another great Xmas action movie.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Dec 15th, 2009 11:36 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not flip flopping, just reconsidering it, the h2h part anyway. Nothing wrong with that.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2009 11:41 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yup, it's Riggs.

Death by surfboard smokin'

Attack Riggs while he's shaggin' some honey in his trailer? See what happens:

big grin

Like I said, NO other cop kicks ass like Riggs.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2010 01:43 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Riggs at his best:

Old Post Nov 10th, 2010 02:36 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Worthy of respect, yet still not 'McClane standard'.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2010 08:57 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

And heeeeeeeeeere we go!!!! Take it back to Mac's nutsac, no one wants to hear your mouth slobbing on Mac's cock here.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2010 08:58 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Hang on a minute, Mr. "I spent 453,333,002 pages making sure Riggs' sphincter was adequately moistened with saliva in the McClane thread"....

I think that it was you who is the illogically loyal nuthugger round here.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2010 09:14 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah. You know Mac is my favorite character out of the two. It's just that I don't live in a fantasy world like you do, pinball.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2010 09:28 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Oh really? Well thats a relief to hear; 'cause you're 'reality' seems comprised of fantasies about Twilight vampires and Harry Potter Wizards which you seem to fantasize a lot about in this section..

Ive always argued from a POV of logic and reason as many others here do.
So i'll stay that my fact based little 'fantasy land' cheers. smile

Old Post Nov 15th, 2010 10:03 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

HP wizardry is on a whole different level than Jedi power. Any idiot who isn't blinded by HP hate can see this.

Twilight? That's DDM, not me.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2010 02:06 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Nov 24th, 2010 at 09:22 AM

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 09:13 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 09:29 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Nov 24th, 2010 at 09:35 AM

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 09:30 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mhm, that Gibson is a hoot.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 09:35 AM