KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Character Respect Forum » Freddy Kueger Respect Thread

Freddy Kueger Respect Thread
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Freddy Kueger Respect Thread

(please log in to view the image)

Respect the murdered child killer who torments his teenage victims in their dreams

As a child Freddy was tormented by other children driving him further insane. The other school kids often referred to him as the "Son of a Hundred Maniacs". Freddy was an easy target for bullies and was often alone on the playground. He took pleasure in torturing small animals like mice and hamsters. Life at home wasn't the easiest, especially with his often drunk and abusive father. Freddy eventually snapped and stopped feeling pain. He was 18 when he murdered his father

He eventually got married and had a child of their own, during which he killed many teenagers under the alias of the Springwood Slasher. When his wife finds out about his secret, he kills her in front of there young daughter, Freddy tells the young girl "that mommy needed to take her medicine" and makes his daughter promise to never tell, but she doesn't listen.

During the trial, Fred's lawyer's found an error in the search warrants. The judge was forced to release Krueger on the spot. When the judge lets him walk, the friends and family of the murdered teenagers take matters into their own hands. They burned him alive in his boiler/lair. While his whole place was burning down around him 3 dream demons offered him the chance of another life in the fear and dream of teenagers for eternity. Then the real fun began

Old Post Nov 13th, 2009 05:09 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer11
Stalker

Freddy is one of the best horror creations of all time.

Thanks to Scythe for the sig and avatar.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2009 04:07 PM
Wanderer11 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer11 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Freddy Kills Johnny Depp's character

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 05:10 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sgt.Shakedown
Wannabe

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Freddy Kills Johnny Depp's character

Awesome scene.

Sig and avatar by Scythe.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 09:43 PM
Sgt.Shakedown is currently offline Click here to Send Sgt.Shakedown a Private Message Find more posts by Sgt.Shakedown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

But he got pwned by a 15 year old kickboxer......

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 12:51 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

To later return in another sequal.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 06:44 AM
steverules_2

I remember when Johnny Depp was in like...part 6 or something, got killed again I think but I can't remember

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 07:18 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

He is mad powerful in the Dreamworld. Have to respect that.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 03:14 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I like Freddy, one of the best horror creations in ALL of horror movies

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 08:02 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God

Freddy is a legend.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 07:03 PM
003 is currently offline Click here to Send 003 a Private Message Find more posts by 003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthchucky

I kinda like his humor. I like it when he kills that woman (that was probably only in the victim's dream) on that talk show on TV. laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxCSUIhFOIY
look through this 1:05 - 2:12

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2010 04:57 AM
darthchucky is currently offline Click here to Send darthchucky a Private Message Find more posts by darthchucky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthchucky

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
He is mad powerful in the Dreamworld. Have to respect that.

Agreed. yes

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2010 05:01 AM
darthchucky is currently offline Click here to Send darthchucky a Private Message Find more posts by darthchucky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

Hell, I watched those type of movies ever since I could crawl. Growing up on Freddy kreuger movie's have done a number on my sub conscience. but who cares, they are the bomb.

Old Post May 30th, 2010 05:33 AM
lordmegatron1 is currently offline Click here to Send lordmegatron1 a Private Message Find more posts by lordmegatron1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Oh shi.. its Megatron.

Old Post May 30th, 2010 06:28 AM