KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Character Respect Forum » Darth Sidious

Darth Sidious
Started by: EvilAngel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Darth Sidious

Respect Darth Sidious (aka Palpatine)

As far as villains go he's among the best, quite easily. The deceptive looking frail old man who is actually an absurdly powerful being, with powers far beyond the good guys (atleast in the movies). He planned decades of manipulation, clouding the sight of literally hundreds of Jedi, including that of Grand Master Yoda. He also held his own against two of the strongest Jedi in battle; Mace Windu and Master Yoda.

Respect the Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Sidious.

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by EvilAngel on Nov 13th, 2009 at 05:32 AM

Old Post Nov 13th, 2009 05:22 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

He's pretty cool, I even have a little Sidious figure that my friend gave me. He just kinda sits atop my computer monitor and.... stares....

Old Post Nov 13th, 2009 05:29 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Force lightning....WIN.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2009 05:35 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sgt.Shakedown
Wannabe

For ROTJ alone he is a legend.

Sig and avatar by Scythe.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2009 03:08 PM
Sgt.Shakedown is currently offline Click here to Send Sgt.Shakedown a Private Message Find more posts by Sgt.Shakedown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer11
Stalker

Sidious is a great character and villain. He is totally believable.

Thanks to Scythe for the sig and avatar.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2009 04:06 PM
Wanderer11 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer11 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Great thread EvilAngel

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 06:50 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Great thread EvilAngel

Thankies happy

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 04:32 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Ten times the villain Vader could ever hope to be. smile

Thanks for reminding me btw EA, now I can respond to your post. big grin

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 04:53 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthchucky

If you want to know what villain i would respect the most in Star Wars. #1 answer is Sidious. I loved him in so many different ways:

He gave us Maul, Tyranus, and Vader.

He has a kick a** voice.

Love his quotes. my favorites = "Wipe them all out.", "Are you threatening me master jedi?" and my most fav "Execute Order 66" or "Commence Order 66".

Awesome at making plans.
I love his fighting style when he battled Mace Windu. Very unique and badass fighting skill.

I love it when he using lightning.

There is just so much to say. All I can say is is that he definitely takes the cake for the head villain.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2009 04:33 AM
darthchucky is currently offline Click here to Send darthchucky a Private Message Find more posts by darthchucky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

He is amazing in Return of the Jedi.

The prequels, I don't know, I guess.

His fight with Yoda was amazing, but it kept cutting to that stupid Ani-Obi fight that was boring as hell. That fight was before the Yoda/Emperor fight, and ended after the other one. Wtf.

But anyway, Palpatine is amazing.

"Then, young Skywalker, you die" with that creepy smile, is a fantastic performance.

This guy scared me.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 08:10 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthchucky

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lord xyz
He is amazing in Return of the Jedi.

The prequels, I don't know, I guess.

His fight with Yoda was amazing, but it kept cutting to that stupid Ani-Obi fight that was boring as hell. That fight was before the Yoda/Emperor fight, and ended after the other one. Wtf.

But anyway, Palpatine is amazing.

"Then, young Skywalker, you die" with that creepy smile, is a fantastic performance.

This guy scared me.

So very true. Oh, I forgot to mention on my first comment. Awesome voice. One of my favorites to mock.

Last edited by darthchucky on Jan 6th, 2010 at 01:47 AM

Old Post Jan 6th, 2010 01:44 AM
darthchucky is currently offline Click here to Send darthchucky a Private Message Find more posts by darthchucky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote