KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Character Respect Forum » William 'D-Fens' Foster

William 'D-Fens' Foster
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

William 'D-Fens' Foster

(please log in to view the image)
Michael Douglas as William 'D-Fens' Foster

I like the movie Falling Down. This movie is all for the 'anti-hero.'

William Foster just wanted to visit his kid for her birthday. Too bad that his ex-wife has that pesky restraining order on him.

On top of that, he lost his job as a defense contractor, hence the nickname 'D-Fens.' To make matters worse, he is stuck in a L.A. traffic jam, his air conditioner is shot, and it's hot as hell.

I think that was the straw that broke the camel's back.

D-Fens takes the slogan 'We're not gonna take it' to the extreme. He trashes a Korean store because the owner has jacked-up prices. He beats the crap out of two Latino gangsters, who in turn try to gun him down in a drive by. He makes his grievances known in regards to not getting breakfast inside a fast-food joint...with the help of an Tec-9. He kills a neo-Nazi surplus shop owner.

And that's just the top of the iceberg.

With Robert Duvall on his tail, D-Fens is going to give L.A. a day they will never forget.

Trivia: Falling Down was shot just as the 1992 L.A. riots broke out.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Last edited by Snafu the Great on Feb 13th, 2010 at 04:17 AM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 04:11 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Absolutely legendary character. No doubt. Some of the best bits of dialogue in film history come from this film.

We are not the same. I'm an American and you're a sick *******.

You think I'm a thief? Oh, you see, I'm not the thief. I'm not the one charging 85 cents for a stinking soda! You're the thief. I'm just standing up for my rights as a consumer.

Yeah. And now you're gonna die, wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Scientifically engineered and all that crap. Guaranteed by some Sierra Club ******* not to hurt a chipmunk IF you step on it! Personally, I think they're for pussies and *******! Now THESE are Vietnam jungle boots. Cost you half as much, last you twice as long, and are great for stomping QUEERS! 'Course when you're done you have to clean out the waffle with a stick, but what the hell, you can't have everything, right? Am I right or wrong?

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 04:38 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blinky
Android First Class

The Whammy Burger scene is f*cking awesome.

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead."

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 02:53 PM
Blinky is currently offline Click here to Send Blinky a Private Message Find more posts by Blinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote