KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Character Respect Forum » Mike Harrigan (Predator 2)

Mike Harrigan (Predator 2)
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Mike Harrigan (Predator 2)

(please log in to view the image)
Danny Glover as Lieutenant Mike Harrigan.

Ten years after Dutch narrowly survived Val Verde along with Anna, the Predator is back for another hunt.

This time, instead of Central America, the Predator is going Hollywood.

The heatwave is bad enough. But add a drug war between the Colombians and the Jamacians (with the LAPD in between) and you got yourselves a pretty nasty bloodbath.

Enter maverick LAPD officer Mike Harrigan. A man of action, he takes shit from nobody, not from his superiors, nor from the feds who have knowledge about the Val Verde incident. The City Hunter (Predator) sees Mike as honorable prey and stalks him, which cultimates into a honorable duel to the death inside the Pred's spaceship. At least he gets a nice flintlock pistol out of the deal.

Sorry, but Arnold's duel doesn't count, since he cheapshotted the Pred with a heavy log.

Trivia: Bill Paxton can claim that he had a role in both Alien and Predator flicks (Hudson in Aliens and Jerry in Predator 2). And both characters died badly in both movies. Oh well.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 09:10 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

And what's your point?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 09:15 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
majid86
Restricted

Account Restricted

good thread
I still like Predator 2 to this day

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 09:25 PM
majid86 is currently offline Click here to Send majid86 a Private Message Find more posts by majid86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

What's with the stupid head-roll when he's aiming the gun? Just tell em that.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 09:58 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

'em? Who?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2010 06:13 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Re: Mike Harrigan (Predator 2)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
[Trivia: Bill Paxton can claim that he had a role in both Alien and Predator flicks (Hudson in Aliens and Jerry in Predator 2). And both characters died badly in both movies. Oh well.

And also Terminator 1 got killed in that movie.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2010 08:21 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Re: Re: Mike Harrigan (Predator 2)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
And also Terminator 1 got killed in that movie.

Did he? I thought it was another guy who got an organ removed for free by Arnold and some other guy who gave up his clothes...Bill ran off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBK7...feature=related

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Last edited by steverules_2 on Oct 15th, 2010 at 11:10 AM

Old Post Oct 15th, 2010 11:05 AM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Oh well....he still got beat up the Termi

Old Post Oct 15th, 2010 11:40 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I guess he did, I dunno if him being pushed really means he got beat up though does it? Oh well I'm not gonna get too much into this but yeah he was in terminator also big grin I liked Paxton in Aliens, 'GAME OVER MAN!! GAME OVER!!!'

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Oct 15th, 2010 01:08 PM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 06:48 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Awesome film. Awesome character.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2010 02:36 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote