KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Nicknames

Nicknames
Started by: Gundark

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gundark
Mayhem

Nicknames

I think we had a topic on this before, but I don't feel like going and digging it up to see. What do other people you know call you ?

My dad has called me peanut since I was a little girl and sometimes he calls me pea picker. My brother calls me shortcake. My ex-husband called me hunny-du and my boyfriend before Tommy called me jella-bean. Tommy usually calls me hon, but when I'm in trouble he calls me Homer. A co-worker calls me Leisel (like in sound of music, not sure on spelling). Most other people call me Lis, like short for Lisa. When I was confirmed in the catholic church I was still married and I took my grandmothers name, Catherine, as my confirmation name so I became Lisa Marie Catherine Keiser. And now you know Gundy's story.

Old Post May 10th, 2001 03:14 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Is that all? I doubt it.

The last thing someone called me "pain in the butt", well the friendliest last thing. laughing out loud

Old Post May 10th, 2001 03:44 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

I`ve had the name Finti since I was a little kid(Family name Fintland)They only call me by my given name (Oleiv)when they want me to either do something or they want something off me.

Old Post May 10th, 2001 07:35 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

I've got about alot of nicknames..
Family nicknames are: Tab, Sarie, Daisy Mae, Sally, Sissy Pooh, Little Red. Little Omar Lee (when my mom is pissed at me she called me my father's name..go fig)
Boyfriends always called my names that started with a P...Penelope, Pee-pee, Piglet (think Winnie the Pooh)..

Old Post May 10th, 2001 08:01 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I have been Tessa, Tegsy and Mikhal over time as well as, weridly enough, Counsellor Troi.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 10th, 2001 10:24 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

My main nicname is D, can't explain it, but I've been called it since I was a kid. Lately my friends have been calling me "Our Kid" cause its Liam Gallagher's nicname too.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post May 11th, 2001 02:07 AM
JediOasis is currently offline Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

I don't know how to tell you this, dear Ush, but I had a rabbit named Tessa.....

Old Post May 11th, 2001 02:56 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Right. That's nice.

Why is that a problem?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 11th, 2001 03:01 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

OK, At school the Rugby trainer used to call me Glenda, Somehow I also picked up the name Fluff.

My wife used to call me Glenny before, well....

A certain someone calls me Glenn Robert when she's got annoyed with me.

Apart from that, nothing really. I have no nick names at work.... Pretty boring really.

Old Post May 11th, 2001 03:03 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Fluff? I like that. Looks like we finally found a fitting title for you. laughing out loud

Old Post May 11th, 2001 12:34 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

Fluffy??? Here, Fluffy, Fluffy, Fluffy big grin big grin big grin

Old Post May 11th, 2001 12:47 PM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Not if you want me to listen. Besides, we don't allow name calling here and I find that particularly offensive, therefore, as per JC guidelines, I would ask that you NOT call me that....

Thank you....

Old Post May 11th, 2001 03:28 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

I'm don't want to sound all matter-of-fact but "our kid" isn't really Liam's nickname. It's common over here in Blighty to call your siblings "our kid". Anyhoo, I recently explained my alias and I think everyone will agree that the story was as boring as it was long.

Oh except there was some reaction to the fact I've got my nickname tattoed inside my lip. Go figure, you lot just like creepy weird stuff! rolling on floor laughing

Old Post May 11th, 2001 07:40 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

As opposed to doing creepy weird stuff like having it tattooed inside you lip. laughing out loud

Old Post May 11th, 2001 08:02 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh, I used to be called Tegsimanuelle at one point as well, but I never quite figured that one out.

BtVS

Old Post May 12th, 2001 04:21 AM
Raz
Meister

Admin

Mine are quite straight forward:

Raz, Riz, Razman, Razzie, Rizzy and so on...

Old Post May 12th, 2001 04:23 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The Razmeister? The Raz-a-reno?

BtVS

Old Post May 12th, 2001 04:24 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

The next bar should be called the Raz-o-rama. cool

Old Post May 12th, 2001 05:37 AM
Jameous Woodshire

My RL name is strange enough that I didnt get too many nicknames.

I did have a girlfriend that called me Tigger (also from Pooh)

My dad would call me JP (my initials).

Cant think of any that were positive besides those. Otherwise it was SH, FU, DA. (Figure it out wink )

Old Post May 12th, 2001 07:21 AM
Jameous Woodshire is currently offline Click here to Send Jameous Woodshire a Private Message Find more posts by Jameous Woodshire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

My sister calls me Smelle (derivitive of smelly elly!) My friend Nathan calls me Shorty and my friend Richard calls me little one! Very annoying! Tiffa calls me Edna and my sister also sometimes call me squirt! I really hat being small!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post May 12th, 2001 08:31 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote