KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The OFFICIAL "Welcome Back Edna" Thread

The OFFICIAL "Welcome Back Edna" Thread
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

The OFFICIAL "Welcome Back Edna" Thread

I know she's not back until Sunday, but I thought that would give everyone time to post a welcome back message so she could read them all at her leisure. I'll kick off shall I.

Welcome Back Edna, I trust you had a superb time with your friends. Hope the hangovers were light and infrequent. smile

We all missed you while you were gone and I personally look forward to sparring with you in new posts very soon. smile

Old Post Jul 6th, 2001 05:01 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

WELCOME BACK!!!! YIPPEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2001 12:40 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Suddenly I am less sure about Sunday being her return day. Well, I never was THAT sure.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 7th, 2001 03:15 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oops! She's back now, but is sleeping, of course, after all that.

Ahem. Welcome back, Edna! As you can tell, you were well missed...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 7th, 2001 03:44 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

Edna, baby, you're back !!! smokin' rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jul 7th, 2001 11:45 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sssshhhh... be quiet... she's very tired...

BtVS

Old Post Jul 7th, 2001 03:56 PM
Ratcat

She's not here yet? sad

I'll try later.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2001 04:00 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

She's still sleeping??? confused

Old Post Jul 8th, 2001 11:28 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, NOW she's working. She's a very busy Witch.

BtVS

Old Post Jul 8th, 2001 02:08 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

At Drayton Manor.

In general, however, I can't currently begin to guess when the Witch will return. I'll try my hardest...

BtVS

Old Post Jul 8th, 2001 06:07 PM
queeq
Chaos

I don't mind. Just a few more freeqless moments.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2001 08:35 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(Shouts out loudly)

EDNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!?

BtVS

Old Post Jul 8th, 2001 10:07 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Im here I'm here! But not for long! Exoecting a cery important phomne call from someone.

But it is nice to be back on the board again. My holiday was great! Most eventful to say the least! Total washout as well but it certainly ended on a high note. And the hangovers were very frequent but thankfully not to heavy! It really was an amazing week and one I will remember for a long time! Of course I will try and forget getting hit in the face by Richard's car keys and almost breaking my legs when I crashed into the barrier whilst gokarting but other than that it was thoroughly enjoyable. Oh yes and the strange bloke whom I gave my phone number shall also be forgotten very quickly! Oh I wish I could have stayed another week. I really do!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Jul 8th, 2001 11:05 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You gave him your PHONE number?!!?

BtVS

Old Post Jul 8th, 2001 11:08 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

It's a very long story! And I was unbelievably drunk! We had been sheltering in the biggest tent we had all day making the foulest alcoholic concoctions we could manage. Boy were we drunk? And it was traffic light night. I played safe and went for amber but that obviously wasn't safe enough!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Jul 8th, 2001 11:21 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

well, I'm glad you're home safe and sound with us, Edna, albeit a little pickled around the edges. big grin roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 9th, 2001 12:43 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It took you three months to give me your number! And you weren't even happy about that!

Whatever it is you had, Zereil has had stronger...

BtVS

Old Post Jul 9th, 2001 02:43 AM
Ratcat

Yeah, but you never got her blind, stinking drunk Ush. big grin

Old Post Jul 9th, 2001 03:24 AM
keokiswahine
Confusion

RCCCCCCCCCCCCcc eek! eek!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2001 04:22 AM
queeq
Chaos

*checks his watch*
So where is she then, Ush?

*taps foot*

Old Post Jul 9th, 2001 04:35 AM