KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » OK, let's try that one again shall we... HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUNDY!

OK, let's try that one again shall we... HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUNDY!
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

OK, let's try that one again shall we... HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUNDY!

A little early, because I'm busy tomorrow and also because I sure she will have better things to do with her time on her birthday.

14th July 2001

We have a band
(please log in to view the image)

We have the cake.
We have drinks.
We have balloons.
We have silly hats and whistles.
(please log in to view the image) H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y G U N D Y (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 14th, 2001 12:55 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

"tomorrow tomorrow I love you tomorrow"-some little red headed curly girl

Old Post Jul 14th, 2001 12:57 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Didn't they shoot her already, the red head, not Gundy.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2001 12:59 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Thanks RC. The whole weekend is supposed to be beautiful....will be vegging out at the neighbor's pool while the guys are working on the yard with the backhoe. Vegging and drinking. Woo-Hoo!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2001 01:08 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Yep, I have a similar plan for next week. big grin

Old Post Jul 14th, 2001 01:15 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Yours is the 22nd right ? I'll drink to you if you'll drink to me. big grin

Old Post Jul 14th, 2001 01:16 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Well, I'm going to be drinking, rather heavily on the 21st. OPen the liquor cabinet TGI Fridays, I'm comming in!!!

So I'll probably spend my birthday with a sticking hang over.

But of course I'll raise a glass to you honey!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2001 01:25 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

I LOVE TGI's.......one of my fav places....I could eat everything on the menu...

What's your favorite drink there ?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2001 01:29 AM
Ratcat

Can't remember what it's called but they do this big icecream smoothie coffie liquer cocktale thing with tia maria and it's yummsious!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2001 01:36 AM
Pikachu
Little Yellow Mouse

I don't know you but Happy Birthday anyway.

Oh, and TGI Fridays is the best!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2001 01:43 AM
Pikachu is currently offline Click here to Send Pikachu a Private Message Find more posts by Pikachu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freeq

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUNDY-DEAR!!!!! See you tomorrow! big grin

Old Post Jul 14th, 2001 01:57 AM
freeq is currently offline Click here to Send freeq a Private Message Find more posts by freeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

*Watches Freeq crawl into a box labelled FedEx*

Well, I suppose he'll be there by 9am tomorrow.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2001 02:01 AM
freeq

Looks like this freeq-thing has some advantages after all. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 14th, 2001 02:15 AM
freeq is currently offline Click here to Send freeq a Private Message Find more posts by freeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Happy birthday, Gund-meister! May all your hard work cause you to rule the world soon.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 14th, 2001 03:17 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Thanks Ush dear....you know just how to make a girl feel all-powerful right before she assumes control of the galaxy.

Thanks to you to, Pikachu.

freeq darling, I have ballons and party favors in the closet.....and those little things you blow into and the streamer shoots out the end..... evil face

Old Post Jul 14th, 2001 05:04 AM
keokiswahine
Confusion

*closes FedEx box, tapes shut, delivers to pickup zone*

Happy Birthday, Gundy, baby; many, many happy returns.

Yes, when you're done with him, return the freeqer to his appropriate cell in the sky. evil face

Old Post Jul 14th, 2001 11:36 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

"I am the eye in the sky looking at you, I can read your mind. I am the maker of rules, dealing with fools. I can change you blind, and I dont need to see any more to know that"- Alan Parson Project. smokin'

Old Post Jul 14th, 2001 01:19 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Keo, did you remember to poke some airholes in that box.

*worried*

Old Post Jul 14th, 2001 03:00 PM
keokiswahine
Confusion

There are openings in each side where you pick up the box; he can even peep outside. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 14th, 2001 09:01 PM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freeq

Hey there! Reporting in from Pennsylvania. Gundy's cooking is excellent and she looks radiant, absolutely beautiful. Wish you could be here..... on second thought: NOT! laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 14th, 2001 11:05 PM