KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Queeq's Barber Shop

Queeq's Barber Shop
Started by: keokiswahine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
keokiswahine
Confusion

Queeq's Barber Shop

Queeq, Shoe seeks us. He has fallen into disillusionment and dispair, for he misses the old barbershop and Blue Milk Cafe, as we all have. Is it not time to reopen the Barber Shop, this time in a new location, right here? Haven't we all reached out and stretched our restless spirits to new horizons?

Dimmy, where are those new products you were creating when the dark times fell upon us, when the gauntlet was thrown down, and the hassles appeared to have destroyed the old barber shop? It is time to bring all those wonderful products back out.

If you decide this is not the planet in the great out there to reopen the barber shop, there is another place that I frequent where hairied ones could abide in peace. Dimmy knows where this cave is. smokin'

Old Post May 18th, 2001 11:08 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Well, my social thread cycle started with the All New Blue Milk cafe, but we are now practising the art of choatometry and mahemonolgy around here.

I don't think I can pursue my hairy activities here, my beloved fellow users will start thinking strange things about me. Now I am greatly respected here, they all truly loev and adore me here and I have a rep to protect. Don't know if beards fit that description.

Old Post May 18th, 2001 12:14 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

my beloved chaos, the others will grow and ascend to our level here, for you have always inspired those around you to rise above the masses as well as work your magical chaos over them. big grin

If you feel strongly about it, please feel free to close it. You know me, I am always
confused

[ May 18, 2001: Message edited by: keokiswahine ]

Old Post May 18th, 2001 12:45 PM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Can't Shoe join us????

Old Post May 18th, 2001 12:52 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jameous Woodshire

I know not of Shoe, but I do need a haircut as I have a wedding to shoot this weekend and I havent cut my hair in over a month.

I also have a Goatee that needs a trim, but I will do that my self wink

Old Post May 18th, 2001 01:08 PM
Jameous Woodshire is currently offline Click here to Send Jameous Woodshire a Private Message Find more posts by Jameous Woodshire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

ah, Jameous, Chaos here is the master barber. He is strong in the spirit and his talents are reknowned throughout the galaxy. Your goatee will never be the same; your hair will shine like the glint off the lion's incisor after Chaos has coiffed it with Dimmy's blue milk hair products she's created.

Old Post May 18th, 2001 01:14 PM
Jameous Woodshire

quote:
Your goatee will never be the same; your hair will shine like the glint off the lion's incisor after Chaos has coiffed it with Dimmy's blue milk hair products she's created.

That should be fine as I am a Leo. Good guess.

Old Post May 18th, 2001 01:20 PM
Jameous Woodshire is currently offline Click here to Send Jameous Woodshire a Private Message Find more posts by Jameous Woodshire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Indeed. Sounds dangerous to me.

Old Post May 18th, 2001 01:34 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

Chaos reigns big grin big grin big grin

Old Post May 18th, 2001 02:25 PM
Ratcat

Seems like confusion has faltered....

Old Post May 18th, 2001 02:27 PM
Raz
Meister

Admin

What is this Beard thing you talk of?

Old Post May 18th, 2001 05:21 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Well, keo, Dim and I were once involved in developing a great theory, uncovering GL's secret agenda to have good guys wearing beards. It also involves food.

In short the theory says this:

Beard = good
Eat food = you die.

For a more extensive look at this theory I will refer to this address: http://boards.theforce.net/message....5270&page=1

It was elected cool thread by TF.N.

Enjoy and feel free to join us by growing a beard.

[ May 18, 2001: Message edited by: queeq ]

Old Post May 18th, 2001 06:41 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Yes, it is a surreal world they live in. Sadly, my beard is not man enough for the job I feel.

Old Post May 18th, 2001 06:57 PM
queeq
Chaos

Through the Force your beard will grow.

Old Post May 18th, 2001 08:18 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

I don't have a beard and darn glad of it.

Old Post May 18th, 2001 08:38 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I am a little worried that Keo and Dim have beards though, but then on second thoughts..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 18th, 2001 09:14 PM
Raz
Meister

Admin

Don't you just hate sarcy comments.

Old Post May 18th, 2001 09:31 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

No, I love em.... SPecially when there's just a lil bit of reality in there too. laughing out loud

Old Post May 18th, 2001 10:05 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It's not a.... razor cut, is it, sir?

BTW, Queeq, done anything about the Christopher Lee problem yet?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 19th, 2001 12:16 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Share please.... Well, I'm nosey, what can I say... cool

Old Post May 19th, 2001 12:21 AM