KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Parisians suck!!!!

Parisians suck!!!!
Started by: mk1979

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mk1979

Parisians suck!!!!

I dont mean to dis-respect anyone, but I just returned from Paris and I am fuming! I know that everyone knows that Parisians are rude but the way I was treated was just ridiculous! This coming from a New Yorker! Ok, I was in Paris for 3 weeks, in those three weeks, I was robbed(by Gypsee children), verbally attacked in the Metro by a crazy homeless woman, propositioned
by three hookers, it's beyond ridiculous, I will never return to Paris as long as I live. Oh, I know that this board is a UK board, and I must say that Londoners are angels compared to those Parisites! mad

Old Post Jul 17th, 2001 09:32 AM
mk1979 is currently offline Find more posts by mk1979 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freeq

I think you're opinion shows you're quite narrow minded. Parisians don't suck, FRENCH suck. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 17th, 2001 01:03 PM
freeq is currently offline Click here to Send freeq a Private Message Find more posts by freeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

just like EU sucks big grin

Old Post Jul 17th, 2001 01:04 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

But of course you would never get robbed in New York, verbally abused by the homeless in New York or proposition by a hooker in New York...

(And that's just Central Park!!!)

Old Post Jul 17th, 2001 01:08 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

well try Washington square.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2001 01:10 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zereil
Scoundrel

I am automatically obliged to disagree on the grounds my Girlfriend is French and lives in Maux Paris...

Old Post Jul 17th, 2001 01:10 PM
Zereil is currently offline Click here to Send Zereil a Private Message Find more posts by Zereil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

But only for this wek right? laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 17th, 2001 01:11 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zereil
Scoundrel

I COULD be deeply offended by a comment like that...BUt being a friend an all I'll take that as an aside jokin comment...sort of smile

Old Post Jul 17th, 2001 01:15 PM
Zereil is currently offline Click here to Send Zereil a Private Message Find more posts by Zereil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Well, you made the topic about your high speed relationships, I thought it only reasonable to take the piss.

All in good fun though, never to offend. cool

Old Post Jul 17th, 2001 01:19 PM
finti

well Zereil you asked for comments like this by posting your story with multiple girlfriends over a "very" short spand of time smile

Old Post Jul 17th, 2001 01:19 PM
Zereil
Scoundrel

DOnt worry honestly I'm not worried, your all friends of sorts and thats why I was willing to share this information with you. As said I never really plan for this sort of thing it just does happen and then I reflect. I'd love to meet and stick with the one perfect girl but I just have to wait and see...NO but thanks I'd rather get a friendly joke at my expense, its nice to no I have friends out in the wild blue yonder... groovy... big grin

Old Post Jul 17th, 2001 01:25 PM
freeq

I don't know. I mean, he was just being open to us. It just depends on how Zereil considers these high speed relationships himself. I myself would hardly call them girlfriends if they last only a few days, but maybe I'm just being old-fashioned.

Anyway, French girls are not the worst French. big grin

Old Post Jul 17th, 2001 01:27 PM
freeq is currently offline Click here to Send freeq a Private Message Find more posts by freeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zereil
Scoundrel

Girlfriends are those who go out with me and then declare to me, my friends and their friends that I am their boyfriend... automatically that means they are my GF, generally most of the girls I have been out with have lasted longer, the longest being a year and 1/2 and strangely I've often known them for a while before that anyway... Its all swings and round abouts... I mean its fairly clear, I want the perfect partner, but I dont like being alone, so rather than touching water slowly I dive in till I find flaws then leave, As said eventually I meet the perfect partner.

The other reason why is obvious, and I learnt a lot from it and about it . groovy smile

Old Post Jul 17th, 2001 01:40 PM
freeq

That IS good. But let me teach you another little lesson: there is no such thing as the perfect partner, just as much as you will never be the perfect partner. If you want two beings to match up perfectly, go and build droids.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2001 02:15 PM
Zereil
Scoundrel

hmmm...droids...nah, no when I say perfect I mean the closest too, I dont actually expect pure perfection of my ideals, Ask ush hes met a couple of the girls I've been with and I think he'll honestly tell you I am not judgemental and let a lot slide, It takes a lot to bother me with anything...

Old Post Jul 17th, 2001 03:42 PM
freeq

No, actually I don't, RC. I think that's a romantic ideal that can never be achieved. People are different, have different backgrounds, families, upbringings etc. The great challenge of a long lasting relationship is working on it, being grinded by each other's curiosities so in the end the two blend as one. I believe the latter is true, but it takes a lot of love and dedication to the other and less to the self. It's more hard work than fate, in which case one'd expect some kind of destiny to determine the quality of your relationship.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2001 06:06 PM
Ratcat

But isn't that a different thing, whether you ever meet them or not?

They may be there but if you never meet them how will you know.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2001 06:22 PM
freeq

Look, it's just not as celestial as that. You meet people, you meet a girl you like, she likes you and then there comes the point that you decide to have a life together. If and when you, that's when it all starts. It's from that point on that you dedicate yourself to one another. It doesn't mean this person is MADE for you, or that you fit perfectly together. You both decide your care enough about each other that you commit yourself. To make it work doesn't require fate, neither does it take fate to meet. Some things do just happen, you know.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2001 06:40 PM
Ratcat

You have od course noted that at no point did I say that I disagreed with you.

Did you know that sentences that start with the word "Look" are actually considered to be aggressive writing. Just thought I'd mention it...

Old Post Jul 17th, 2001 06:43 PM
Dim
Creativity

Yeah, he does that when he's frustrated..

I recently read a study about how many 20somethings think that their supposed to find a perfect soulmate and how that ideaology is helping the divorce rate.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2001 07:24 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote