KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Body Piercing

Body Piercing
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

Body Piercing

Does anyone have any body piercing that they are willing to admit to?

If so, did they hurt and why did you have it done.

I'm getting one for my birthday and, being a total weenie about these sort of things, I'm a little apprehensive.

Old Post May 24th, 2001 09:45 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Why are you getting it?

Old Post May 25th, 2001 12:10 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Nope just my ears

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post May 25th, 2001 01:48 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

I personally have no body piercing....and have no plans to.

BTW RC, WHAT are you getting pierced? eek!

Old Post May 25th, 2001 01:59 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Nope nor me
dont really like them much

Old Post May 25th, 2001 02:06 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Why am I getting it? Well, I just fancied the idea. I may be a weenie, but that's just cos I don't like pain but it's something I've wanted to get done for a while and have put off.

As to the what, I want to get my eyebrow pierced.

Old Post May 25th, 2001 02:08 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

I'd rather get a tatoo then a piercing.

Old Post May 25th, 2001 02:58 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Yeah, well that's the other exercise in pain that I have been putting off.....

Old Post May 25th, 2001 03:03 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Ooh no! Don't like the sound of that either! I like my skin the way it is thank you!

Old Post May 25th, 2001 03:04 AM
Ratcat

Well, I'll start with the quick stabbing oain and work up to the long, repeatativbe one...

Old Post May 25th, 2001 03:08 AM
Dim
Creativity

Well, peircing isn't that bad..not in most areas.

Old Post May 25th, 2001 03:11 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Well, I can think of a few places I wouldn't want to pierce....

Old Post May 25th, 2001 03:16 AM
Dim
Creativity

OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWWW!!!!...that hurts just thinking about it! Of all places...I really don't think I could get pierced there!

Old Post May 25th, 2001 05:26 PM
Ratcat

Hey Dim, did you see that? PLASTER!!!!! Told ya!!!

Old Post May 25th, 2001 07:06 PM
Dim
Creativity

Yes I saw that..you people and your weird bandaids.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 25th, 2001 11:18 PM
Ratcat

Do you call all gas Exxon, do you call all burgers a McDonald's? Nope. A plaster is a plaster and Bandaids are a brand of plaster.

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Simple really.....

Old Post May 25th, 2001 11:25 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Sorry RC. I am with Dim. Band-aid is a brand name. We just call them band-aids, instead of adhesive bandages. Plasters ??? Thats what our walls are made of. Unless its drywall of course. Like we call jello, jello. But jello is a brand name. Its really gelatin. Royal makes gelatin but we don't go calling it royal. Same for kleenex. Its just a catch phrase.

To comment on topic, (sorry queeq darling) I have each ear pierced twice and thats it. I thought about getting my belly button pierced but I might be too old for that....oh, I am gonna sooooooo regret saying that.....I mean, I do sit-ups so my belly is flat, but at 37, I just don't know. (Smacks forehead) rolling on floor laughing

Old Post May 25th, 2001 11:48 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Actually, I was thinking about this and I think the correct name is actually Adhesive Dressings.

And on topic, Gundy, if you want you belly button pieced then go for it. Why should age matter. I'm getting mine done for my borthday and I'll be thirty three..

Old Post May 25th, 2001 11:51 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Yes, RC. But I'll BE 38 ! (Smacks forehead again)

Old Post May 25th, 2001 11:56 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Get it done. You as you as you feel...

Personally, I think they're really sexy... wink

Old Post May 26th, 2001 12:19 AM