KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » CONFESSION: Pikachu is a sock

CONFESSION: Pikachu is a sock
Started by: queeq

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

CONFESSION: Pikachu is a sock

Okay, time to come clear. I invented Pikachu myself as a new project to stimulate board member bonding. It's supposed to circulate. I have been controlling it for a while, but last week Dimmy took over. That explains the feminin traits we noticed in Pika.

Everyone can take turns using this board sock. You can sign up if you want to play with the sock Pikachu. Just e-mail me so I can draw up a schedule. When it's your turn, you'll be notified along with the password.

Part of the game is always denying you're a sock. That way Pikachu will always remain a mystery.

Enjoy!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2001 12:52 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

That's..... amazing. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 19th, 2001 12:53 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Yes. It took a lot of preparation and organising people. But it's a pretty good sock.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2001 01:00 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

So, not an attempt to find out info then? stick out tongue

Can I have the sock next then?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2001 01:03 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Heck no. We'll find out as it grows.

You better sign up RC. I'll e-mail you the password, the manual and list of people you can use to e-mail, make phone calls etc.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2001 01:05 PM
Ratcat

Great! I'll get right on it.

*Picks up phone.*

Now for some fun. big grin

Old Post Jul 19th, 2001 01:07 PM
Ratcat

Can you give me a quick demo on this, you know, post something as the sock. smile

Old Post Jul 19th, 2001 01:08 PM
queeq
Chaos

I can't. Dimmy controls it now. I cannot intervene. Besides, it would also incriminate on the credibility as Pikachu as a virtual character. That's part of the game, part of the rules. Pikachu must always be a credible board member. My goal is to get it on the JC. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 19th, 2001 01:12 PM
Ratcat

Laudible, to say the least.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2001 02:15 PM
freeq

My thinking exactly.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2001 02:26 PM
freeq is currently offline Click here to Send freeq a Private Message Find more posts by freeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

I have no doubt in my mind that Pikachu will make the JC before me. Beaten by a sock - damn. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 19th, 2001 02:34 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Still having witch problems I see.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2001 02:34 PM
freeq

Yes, but it's wearing off. Edna's spells do suck. laughing out loud

Well, mech, you can sign up and take it to the JC. Then part of you will be there and you can take turns so you can see the inside of the JC. Just another way to go.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2001 02:38 PM
freeq is currently offline Click here to Send freeq a Private Message Find more posts by freeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Not sure if I wanna go down that whole "sock user" path. Once it has you in it's grasp, then forever will it control your destiny. I've got close friends still in sock re-hab. Nasty business.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2001 02:42 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Maybe you are a sock as well?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2001 03:14 PM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

I am not a sock.

*Bib Fortuna leans over RC's shoulder*
"Master, he's no sock".

Old Post Jul 19th, 2001 05:39 PM
freeq

That's what all socks say. big grin

Old Post Jul 19th, 2001 05:41 PM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Is my behaviour at all sock-like? confused

Old Post Jul 19th, 2001 05:46 PM
freeq

Yes. You sound like..... RC. evil face

Old Post Jul 19th, 2001 05:48 PM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

RC can confirm my existence, I e-mailed him a while back when the old board was playing up. But somehow I don't think you'll believe him. mad

I've been put down in many ways in my time, but never before have I had my very existence questioned!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2001 05:53 PM