KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Mercury's Retrograde

Mercury's Retrograde
Started by: Dim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dim
Creativity

Mercury's Retrograde

If you've been having EVERYTHING go wrong during this last little bit, Mercury is in Retrograde... I don't know if anyone else has noticed it.. But my boss came in and mentioned it on Friday. Finally it all made perfect sense.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2001 09:33 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

I don't know anything about Mercury being feisty out there in his retrograde, but this was the full moon in the summer solstice, June 21 is the longest day of the year, and, yes, so many people go absolutely bananas during the full/new moons, but are worse during the seasonal changes, spring equinox (March), summer solstice (June), fall equinox (September), and winter solstice (December). These full moons bring out all the crazies. It was a zoo in my office this week. confused roll eyes (sarcastic) eek!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2001 10:15 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

" One day in the year of the fox came a time rembered well, when the strong young man of the rising sun heard the tolling of the big black bell" -Rainbow
I`m not to sure about those moon things besides I dont belive in it among other things I dont belive in. Starsigns and stuff, bah humbug.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2001 01:48 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

And here was me thinking it had been a pretty good week... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 10th, 2001 02:31 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

RC it might just be that you're more positively influenced by it..it's more an "different kind of week" than anything..

Fint, what's the difference in believing that there's a corelation between the moon cycle and tidal patterns and retrogrades and us? It has something to do with Magnetification.

If people next to you on the street can affect how you move and think then why can other planets, astroids, stars, affect how this planet reacts? That's just my take on it..it's not anything magical it's just a matter of relationships.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2001 06:35 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Aren't we talking "Change or Upheaval" here?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2001 07:08 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

The moon/tide cycles do make a difference. Ask any cop, hospital emergency room, mental health providers; people go nutzy. Everyone who had a problem called, screamed for appointments; it was standing room for divorce briefing. People wanted anulments yesterday from their marriage last week. Kids were totally unruly. Parents of middle school kids had restraining orders on each other's kids for giving each other the evil eye in class. It was totally nutz; the phone rang all day. My answering machine went totally berserk. You'd think chaos and mayhem was visiting, besides my own confusion. I finally gave up and went out to lunch on Thursday and Friday, just to get away from the mess. roll eyes (sarcastic) evil face confused smokin'

Old Post Jun 10th, 2001 10:45 PM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

You a lawyer Keo?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2001 12:46 AM
keokiswahine
Confusion

paralegal. My areas are paternity, child support, separation, divorce, spouse/family abuse, threat to life issues; immigration starting to take alot of my time. I tend to stay away from car purchases/repairs and consumer bills; they are an absolute pain in the neck. everything except military criminal, mostly family law.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2001 12:49 AM
Ratcat

Ah, that explains something Dim told me once.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2001 12:52 AM
keokiswahine
Confusion

oh?? and why did our fair Lady Dim say to you? confused

Old Post Jun 11th, 2001 12:56 AM
Ratcat

OH, just something about her that I think she may have discussed with you. Nothing I would want to bring to the open forum to be honest.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2001 12:58 AM
keokiswahine
Confusion

PM? confused

Old Post Jun 11th, 2001 12:59 AM
finti

well I still dont belive other planets can be responsible for our behaviour, it is a bad excuse. Weird thing is we dont have these problems in Norway even if jupiter should be align with mars big grin people wouldnt act strangely. Why is this such a problem in the US.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2001 02:27 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Because we always need something to discuss over the water cooler. Unfortuately in my office we don't have a water cooler so we just kind of shout back and forth between the offices.

Anyway, I know what Dim is trying to get across. I think the planets and their alignments can easily affect people here on earth. I mean, as they move around in different positions at different times in the solar system, there's going to be different gravitional and magnetic pulls and all that stuff. I love going outside in the middle of night in midsummer when the moon is full, like say 1,2 am and just sit out there. Its so magical, with the moon so bright and all the lightning bugs and all those damp smells of dew and plants and things growing even under the moon. Hearing the crickets and the tree frogs. If you're not into it, I guess you can't really understand it....you have to experience it.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2001 03:05 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Dim got me reading my stars a few months ago at a site ( http://stars.metawire.com/ ) and I've been following them there for a while.

On the whole they do reflect the events going on in my life.

Sometimes I read them in the morning and sometimes at night, but always they reflect well. SOmetimes it's scary how well they do get.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2001 03:14 PM
finti

Maybe we are to close to the North Pole here in Norway and its magnatism to get affected by planets, I dont know.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2001 07:06 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Seen Santa lately ?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2001 07:27 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

yes he is in the workshop pretty busy cool

Old Post Jun 11th, 2001 07:51 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Well say hi to the Bumble when you see him. laughing out loud

Did anybody ever have their cards read ?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2001 08:02 PM