KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » planet of the gorillaz!!!!!

planet of the gorillaz!!!!!
Started by: iamonthestereo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
iamonthestereo

planet of the gorillaz!!!!!

hey everybody!!!!

i'm so excited for planet of the apes!!!!! i can't believe that they didn't use gorillaz in their soundtrack though, the music is so cool and fitting and on top of it, their name is gorillaz!!! come on!!! i'm a gorillaz fan can you tell? i'm an even bigger charlton heston fan though!!! if you live on the planet of the apes and haven't heard gorillaz, you can check 'em out here if you want at http://www.heavy.com/musicplayer/gorillaz . lemme know if you like it!!!!!!

later,
iamonthestereo

Old Post Jul 25th, 2001 10:27 PM
iamonthestereo is currently offline Click here to Send iamonthestereo a Private Message Find more posts by iamonthestereo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

When I first heard it, I loved it! Now, because I've heard it 504 times, it drives me crazy! I swear if I hear that song again, I'll have a seizure! Have you seen the video?, It's totally kewl! It comes on MTV2 all the time!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2001 01:47 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

barf.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2001 02:10 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

please cleanup after yourself

Old Post Jul 26th, 2001 04:41 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

*checks soles*

Old Post Jul 26th, 2001 12:43 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

I have a stack of barf bags with me, some popcorn anyone? evil face

Old Post Jul 26th, 2001 01:29 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I think Phinney6 would like some bloody popcorn big grin (Notice I used the word bloody, very British indeed, I think my member status should be changed to Jedi Master as a result of my Britishness)

Old Post Jul 26th, 2001 10:52 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

That doesn't quite follow, Tex; plenty of non-UK Masters around, Gundy, Queeq, Dim, Finti... is JO a Master? UBH wasn't British, nor was Xizor...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 12:16 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Xizor is american, UBH was from Germany.

Tex, you have no patience. You must unlearn what you have learned. And all that felgercarb.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 03:08 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

POTA:- Top movie, recommend you see it. Though the twists at the end are new, they are predictable.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2001 06:51 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

Tongue planet

I agree with RC on this one, the ending was predictable, it seems all movies are becoming that way recently. I saw the Score last week and the ending in that one left much to be desired.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Aug 1st, 2001 06:18 PM
JediOasis is currently offline Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

So what movie do you feel had the most unexpected ending? I would have to say Dancer in the Dark, you knew what was going to happen, but right when you think it's over, BANG, that movie traumatized me, I couldn't sleep for 4 days after seeing that movie, it's so haunting, and the end makes you feel like you were punched in the stomach. It's very depressing and disturbing, God I love that movie!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2001 02:48 AM
JediOasis
Better Man

endings

Some endings that I loved.......

1. Empire Strikes Back(come on, its classic)
2. The Sixth Sense(I always get crap for this one, but I didn't see it coming)
3. Arlington Road(Didn't get a lot of attention, but the ending made this movie)
4. AI(I wasn't sure how this one would end, but it was good)
5. The original Planet of the Apes(Perhaps the classic "surprise" ending)

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2001 02:57 AM
JediOasis is currently offline Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

usual suspects, american beauty, saving private ryan had kewl little twists in their endings, very unexpected.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2001 10:31 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

I guessed the end of Titanic. And that's one of finti's FAVORITES ! evil face

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2001 01:10 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Momento has a GREAT ending. Go see it now!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2001 01:13 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Who is in that ?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2001 01:42 AM
finti

Warning

titanic sad

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2001 08:53 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Does it really matter who is in it Gundy? I mean you shouldn't see a film on account of who it stars!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2001 06:46 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

But if you DO need to know, it is Carrie Ann Moss, Joe Pantoliano and Guy Pearce, and it's DAMN good.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2001 07:03 PM