KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Name that poster!

Name that poster!
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Name that poster!

So, how much of an unerring sense of each other are we getting here? We all know that each of us has a unique on-line personality, but just how distinctive are we?

Well, here is a simple test... see if you can guess who I am quoting here, from threads long past.

First one is easy...

"Well, I appear to be the guy who always sits there waiting for a girl to turn up and giving out vast amounts of worrying facts and data. But I'm not a postman."

Bonus marks for giving the situation...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 13th, 2001 02:32 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Must be the Ush Master himself, waiting for Edna. As usual.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2001 03:01 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

I'm gonna go out on a limb here....its....you !!!

I'm not gonna go for the bonus, I've got enough studying to do tonight for a test tomorrow morning....you think I have all night to spend here ? laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 13th, 2001 03:02 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yup! That was an easy one of course. It was duyring Edna's first break from the forum and someone had just said I reminded them of Cliff Clavin.

Ok, see if you can recognise this poster's distinctive style...

"So it can get pretty personal in here. I guess that nice. Personally I never have secrets. Anything anyone ever asks, I answer, simply on the grounds that there is no reaon to lie. If a person has done or said something they should have good reason to have done so in the first place. As I say I'm not sure I know enough people around here but it is always my basic rule, it is better to lay your cards on the table and then people get a better idea of who and how you are. Then again you ask Ush and he'll tell you... "

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 13th, 2001 03:06 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I'm guessing RC.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2001 03:10 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Afraid not...

BtVS

Old Post Jun 13th, 2001 03:10 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Me too.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2001 03:11 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It's not one of the 'front-line' posters

BtVS

Old Post Jun 13th, 2001 03:14 AM
queeq
Chaos

Ah, then I think it's Zereil or Xizor.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2001 03:16 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

"front line"....you mean core ?

I'll go with....finti ?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2001 03:16 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Queeq has it! That's Zereil, being completely off-kilter as normal.

This one SHOULD be easy:

"Since you ask, no he hasnt! I have been punishing him for what he did to Derek earlier today. He stole his finger and wedged it deep down in the fuel converter for the hyperdrive on my ship. I wasnt impressed. I had to dismantle the whole thing to get it out. Wasted hours of my time! he'll never do it again!"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 13th, 2001 03:19 AM
queeq
Chaos

Piece of cake: Edna.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2001 03:20 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Ditto.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2001 03:23 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

That was from my first conversation with her...

Ok, let's move things up a gear.

"That's too bad about it hurting your eyes EJ...but I'm glad that you're going to be on here more...I tend to like posting over here better. I get tired of reading the same moronic theories all the time...not to mention that some of them are really rude...Like how many times do we need to go over what would happen to SW if GL died...Like it would matter..THE MAN WOULD BE DEAD!!!...*sigh*..sorry, that just gets me a little hot under the collar...I mean, come on...he's only 55 or something like that...it's not like he's 70...okay, I'll shut up now."

BtVS

Old Post Jun 13th, 2001 03:24 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Ah that one was easy! But who was i talking about?

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Jun 13th, 2001 03:24 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

To answer Ush : Merc ?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2001 03:26 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No, maybe a Merc line later though...

And can anyone answer Edna's question? I can, of course, but then I just looked it up...

BtVS

Old Post Jun 13th, 2001 03:29 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

That wasntyour first conversationwith me! I started talking to you way before Derek came along. I remember our first conversation! You told me I belonged here in the clouds remember!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2001 03:33 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Same thread, dear...

BtVS

Old Post Jun 13th, 2001 03:35 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

No thederek convo was in the bar. The cloud thing was elsewhere but I cant remember where
now. Too long ago!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2001 03:41 AM