KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Moggy's big weekender

Moggy's big weekender
Started by: mechmoggy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Moggy's big weekender

Got a customer coming to town today and I'll have to take him out on the lash tonight. Last time we went out we went round for round all night and I was shteamin' while he was as jober as a sudge. (He's gotta have a good two stone on me and drinks like a fish)

Also my missus is away for the weekend so I've made big plans for some serious sessions.

Now, I'm no genius but I've got a sneaking feeling I'm gonna have to start pacing myself or using some drinking stategy, anyone got any?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2001 02:28 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Fish dont drink they filtrate.
Drink slow. Eat well before you start drinking, maybe take a nap before you all meet up. Order soda/coffee in between the alcoholic beverages. Or you can do like me, dont give a flying f..k and just get plaster, but then again I`m Norwegian and can take a lot of booze. We got real beer here in Europe big grin

Old Post Jun 14th, 2001 03:25 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Drink soda or coffee!!!!!! eek!

He's a northener, if I even mention soft drinks I'll never have a purchase order or respect from him again!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2001 05:45 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

then you just have to drink slower,than him. This sounds more like he is into a drinking contest more than a client meeting. if you have to buy the rounds all the time you should have full control, remember to eat well some hours before you start drinking. This way you can take more booze, you are the only one to know your limit take it easy and stay away from the shots!!!!!!
Good luck big grin

Old Post Jun 14th, 2001 08:34 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

Drink some whole milk before you go out boozing. The milkfat coats your stomach and you can carry a bigger load of booze streaming through your stomach. good luck. big grin and please do drive since you'll be drinking.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2001 10:20 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Ohhh dear god. Got in at half three this morning and got into work for half seven. The only bonus is I'm still drunk so I don't feel ill yet. I stink of beer though, it's always a bad sign when you can smell the alcohol on yourself!

I didn't buy the drinks all night, we went in rounds but petty cash was paying for mine so its not too bad. Got some more work to quote for the fella, so its all worth it in the end, although what good is a higher turnover when you've got liver failure. sad

Old Post Jun 15th, 2001 11:56 AM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

11:34 a.m. MOGGY UPDATE

Feeling quite ill now as I'm into the full hangover. Need love or hugs. Must get some slee....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old Post Jun 15th, 2001 03:34 PM
keokiswahine
Confusion

MOGGY, hang in there. my posty didn't come out right above. It was supposed to say don't drive if you are drinking.

drats evil face hangovers are evil.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2001 07:19 PM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Actually buttermilk coats the stomach best. If you can stomach it. Thats what Batman drank when he knew he was going to be poisoned.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2001 09:48 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Or just drink really fast. Get as drunk as possible as fast as possible until you feel sick and then throw it all back up again. You sober up pretty quick trust me. And then you can get started all over again! And the beauty of throwing it all up is you don't get a hangover. Or maybe that is just me! Bloody kills your throat though! I suggest you don't do it often or the acid from your stomach begins to kill the epithelial cells lining your asophagous. And trust me when I say that is not a good thing!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Jun 16th, 2001 12:29 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You make it sound SO beautiful, Edna...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 16th, 2001 03:24 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Yeah well I am young and still a relative learner on the alcohol abuse scale but I have learned fast! I thank my dodgy school friends for that!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2001 03:49 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, you know more than I do...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 16th, 2001 03:51 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

That makes a refreshing change!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2001 03:56 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Was that some sort of alcohol advert pun?

BtVS

Old Post Jun 16th, 2001 03:58 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Hmmm another of my nonamusing statements that turned out funny. I must stop doing that!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2001 04:01 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You have quite a talent for it.

BtVS

Old Post Jun 16th, 2001 04:02 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

strange I couldn't crack a joke if i tried!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2001 04:04 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You tried hard enough with the dead baby jokes.

BtVS

Old Post Jun 16th, 2001 04:06 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

But they weren't funny. They were just sick! Anyone can be sick! besides they werent my jokes.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2001 04:08 AM