KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Edna's broomstick goes into high gear!

Edna's broomstick goes into high gear!
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Edna's broomstick goes into high gear!

Just so you all know...

Edna, much to her personal delight, has passed her driving test.

Some of you may remember her heart-break when she failed before after saying she was taking it; that was the third time, she didn't have the hear to mention that she was taking the fourth; she failed that as well; this was the fifth.

So as you can guess, she is a tad ecstatic. Now she can zoom all over the country...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2001 03:07 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Well, as I gave her so much grief about failing before, please be kind enough as to pass on my heartfelt congrats. smile

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2001 03:54 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Cetainly shall do so...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2001 03:55 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

Ush, would you please remind her not to zoom too fast? thanks. roll eyes (sarcastic) another worry to add to the pile, Edna's driving now. *sigh, our baby is growing up*

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2001 05:02 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, it's not easy to slow down a Witch on a shiny new stick she has just qualified for...

BtVS

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2001 05:53 AM
keokiswahine
Confusion

eek! yes, Ush, agree with you, I do. big grin

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2001 10:39 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Thanks guys! And my shiny purple Broomstick AKA a micra is proving to be my latest toy! Driving is so damn fun! Got to drive all my friends to a prty tonight. Should prove to be a fun experience. He lives in the middle of nowhere so knowing me I will get lost!

Gotta rush off again now!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2001 09:51 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Designated driver duty, good for you, have a great time. smile

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2001 10:36 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

Edna, no drinking if you're driving, please, sweetie. big grin

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2001 10:44 PM
Ratcat

She's a smart girl, I'm sure she wouldn't be so silly. smile

Old Post Jun 24th, 2001 12:31 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

She IS drinking, but only after she gets there and it's an overnight job.

BtVS

Old Post Jun 24th, 2001 03:18 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Zooming around all night, she is...

BtVS

Old Post Jun 24th, 2001 04:05 AM
keokiswahine
Confusion

Good; just want her safe when she parties. smile rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jun 24th, 2001 10:05 PM
queeq
Chaos

That's the way to go.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2001 04:48 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, if I don't find out where she has gone soon I will go mental...

BtVS

Old Post Jun 25th, 2001 05:29 AM
keokiswahine
Confusion

Take it easy, Ush, tis the weekend; she's fine. You did say she had to work. She'll check in soon. smile

Old Post Jun 25th, 2001 11:43 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

There is a moral here about trusting ICQ SMS services... thank you for your support, Keo.

BtVS

Old Post Jun 25th, 2001 01:42 PM
queeq
Chaos

She's fine Ush, don't worry. I bet she's having a great time... here with me. evil face

Old Post Jun 25th, 2001 05:12 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

See what happens when I don't post for one day ? queeq is out cheating on me already. (calls lawyer, orders divorce papers...again)

BTW, Congrats on your driving test, Edna !!!!!! cool cool

Old Post Jun 25th, 2001 06:09 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

oh, boy, Queeq is in a pile of poodoo again. *sneaks out of room before Gundy starts her mayhem against chaos* confused wink

Old Post Jun 25th, 2001 07:26 PM