KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » A weird day..

A weird day..
Started by: Dim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dim
Creativity

A weird day..

Okay..amongst other things I had this happen to me yesterday (June, 24, 2001)

1. Someone started banging on the apartment do and had their finger over the peephole so I couldn't see who they were.. It was a girl (I could tell this much when she dropped her finger and turned around so I couldn't see who it was)She started to open the door to come inside, so I slammed it back on her and locked it..then she put her finger back over the peephole and kept knocking. Then after she could tell I wasn't going to let her in she yelled "Sorry, I've got the wrong apartment"..stupid *bleep*

2. I took my laundry downt to the apartment complex to do my laundry. because there was only a couple of load fulls of degerent left I had it in a plastic Zip lock bag so it would be easier to carry. I had to leave my laundry because all the machines were full. So, later when I went back someone else had gotten in and taken the machines, so I had to wait AGAIN..When I finally was able to get my laundry in I found that someone had stolen my little bag of detergent..infact, I found it in the trash can..the bag was empty.
3. I went down to retreive my clothes after the dryer was done and some guy had pulled my basket over and was starting to put clothes in it. I think that the clothes were his..I just looked at him and said "That's my hamper" He got embarrassed and said, "Oh, I'm sorry".

confused mad confused mad

Old Post Jun 25th, 2001 06:46 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

boy, you've got some strange people in the complex, if they belong in the complex, who have no respect for their neighbors. I have heard from many friends whose laundry and stuff disappeared if they left the laundry room. You might hafta take a book or something to keep busy while doing your laundry. confused roll eyes (sarcastic) mad

Old Post Jun 25th, 2001 07:20 PM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Ah so Dim has finally got her own apartment!

Although a shame you live in the house (apartment) of horrors!

Old Post Jun 25th, 2001 08:21 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Funny, I thought she was still living with her husband right now.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2001 10:25 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

RC, you should bring that mood indicator back. I'm currently detecting...hmm...jealousy?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2001 10:34 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

[ June 27, 2001: Message edited by: RC ]

Old Post Jun 25th, 2001 10:36 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

...and does she want this info plastered on the boards???

Old Post Jun 25th, 2001 10:40 PM
Ratcat

You asked. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 25th, 2001 10:47 PM
Raz
Meister

Admin

Hmm...not a good enough reason RC.

My question was more on you mood, than Dims private life.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2001 10:51 PM
Ratcat

I was just justifying my answer. Sorry, didn't know it wasn't common knowledge.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2001 11:22 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Laundry can be a dangerous thing.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2001 01:03 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Rc started another charm offensive. How nice.

Well, Dimmy, I feel bad for you. Then again, now that you posted this we can all have a good laugh. Do it with me: laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 26th, 2001 02:07 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Huh? Whatever. roll eyes (sarcastic) smokin' stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 26th, 2001 02:53 AM
Dim
Creativity

Actually I don't think I've used him and I don't think he looks at it that way. If he did I don't think he'd ask me if I'd like to consider being his permanant roommate..He simply wants to help me.

And as always..thank you for blurting out my private life and putting an unfair spin on it...I really appreciate it.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2001 08:03 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

Raz, Dim, Queeq, would you please delete this thread if you can't delete certain posties? mad eek! confused

Old Post Jun 26th, 2001 08:28 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

You can say Delete RC's posts if you want. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Charm offensive eh? Nice!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2001 09:29 AM
queeq
Chaos

Let's face it, RC. That wasn't very gentlemanlike.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2001 12:33 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Well I hope yesterday was a normal day, Dim. cool

Old Post Jun 26th, 2001 03:04 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Well I'm taking off work the 5th and 6th, so I'll have a nice long 4th of July holiday !

Old Post Jun 26th, 2001 06:26 PM
Ratcat

Hey! It's a coping strategy! And my therapist said it's OK! laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 26th, 2001 07:26 PM