KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » And now the garnish: The Raz speculation thread

And now the garnish: The Raz speculation thread
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

And now the garnish: The Raz speculation thread

OK, so this is the Raz Speculation Thread.

As Raz steadfastly refuses to post a picture, I thought we could have a little fun and speculate on him a bit.

What do we know? Well, we know his real name is Rizwan, he's 21 (22 on June 2nd), He's a student at Manchester Uni and that's about it.

So, give us your speculation on the man and his mystery....

Sorry Raz, but you said we needed more threads..... big grin

Old Post May 4th, 2001 02:20 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Very mysterious....very interesting. Hmmmm....well since I'm single now, maybe I'll go after Raz.....hope he likes cupcakes.....hehehe. laughing out loud

Old Post May 4th, 2001 05:57 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Gundy, you have broken my heart... sad

Old Post May 4th, 2001 06:02 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Well I failed to see you make an "RC and Gundy thread.....

Old Post May 4th, 2001 06:09 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Well, I didn't like to presume... wink

Old Post May 4th, 2001 06:12 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Oh, don't worry about that. queeq USED to do that to me all the time. In my past life. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 4th, 2001 06:17 PM
Ratcat

You wish is my command on luscious one. wink

Old Post May 4th, 2001 06:21 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Well now I see a new thread...wonder how this is going to go over with the other four participants ? Hehehe. laughing out loud

Old Post May 4th, 2001 07:21 PM
keokiswahine
Confusion

more confused
let's see, guess who's coming to dinner, queeq, gundy, Dim, RC, Ush, Edna. Who's gonna sit at the head of the table. don't say Raz; he's the centerpiece. evil face

Old Post May 4th, 2001 08:46 PM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Sounds delightful...

Just call me Mr. Controversy!

Old Post May 4th, 2001 09:07 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Raz is at MANCHESTER! Heck! So are a load of my friends. This could be interesting...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 4th, 2001 10:18 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Hmmm cupcakes...

And Ush...no stalking please! laughing out loud

Old Post May 4th, 2001 10:53 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Easy, Ush. That would be an unfair advantage. Especially to the americans. laughing out loud

Old Post May 4th, 2001 10:56 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Ah but youare only saying that because you are one of the ones at the disadvantage!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post May 4th, 2001 11:06 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

OH HO HO! I am on your trail now, Raz!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 4th, 2001 11:35 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Oh, get with the program Ush. His profile said Manchester for the longest time before he changed it.

Non of that information was new, it was all Razs profile and from the Ahe/Sex/etc thread from last month.

A stalking we will go, a stalking we will go, eeee-iiii-addii-oh, a stalking we will go...

Old Post May 4th, 2001 11:39 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Look, I didn't check any of that because I never asumed he woukld be in Manchester. Was I saying it was new info? Don't think I was, RC! Beautiful as you are when you are angry, I don't think I deserved criticism there.

BtVS

Old Post May 4th, 2001 11:42 PM
Raz
Meister

Admin

Ush, are you flirty with RC?

Old Post May 5th, 2001 12:09 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

And why shouldn't I be?

BtVS

Old Post May 5th, 2001 12:11 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Yikes ! Maybe we do need an RC & Ush thread......

Old Post May 5th, 2001 12:27 AM