KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Why is there a chicken in that picture?

Why is there a chicken in that picture?
Started by: Pikachu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pikachu
Little Yellow Mouse

Why is there a chicken in that picture?

You people are obviously well into Star Wars, didn't realise that KM.C had such a Star Wars bias!

Anyway, I just wondered why that chap has a chicken on his lap? Who's the big tall lady in the pink as well?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2001 11:32 PM
Pikachu is currently offline Click here to Send Pikachu a Private Message Find more posts by Pikachu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pikachu
Little Yellow Mouse

And who are the rest of them. I don't remember seeing any of them in the films, were they backgroundf chracters or something?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2001 11:33 PM
Pikachu is currently offline Click here to Send Pikachu a Private Message Find more posts by Pikachu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

The people in the pic are just a select few people who post here, half of those in the pic don't even post anymore. The chicken? Well, thats a long story which is of little importance anymore.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2001 12:48 AM
JediOasis is currently offline Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pikachu
Little Yellow Mouse

Oh, I see. Thanks, I think. confused

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2001 02:13 AM
queeq
Chaos

Hang out here for a while and you'll find out.
The pink lady is Dim. I'm the guy with the eyepatch.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2001 02:23 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pikachu
Little Yellow Mouse

She's tall, is that other buy one of these beardi's I've been reading about.

Who's the guy in the leg braces?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2001 02:28 AM
Dim
Creativity

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

That's RC..and those aren't leg braces..they're just knee pads.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2001 02:37 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pikachu
Little Yellow Mouse

I see, that's an odd place for him to keep his knees. laughing out loud Strange bloke.

So you're the tall lady?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2001 02:41 AM
Dim
Creativity

Well, that's me..well, my head..I'm not tall though..queeq is just sitting down. on the frame.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2001 02:51 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

RC's the local midget. And there's only two Beardi in there and that's Dim and me. So far...

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2001 02:53 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

That's me, the 1.87 metre midget! laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2001 03:55 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pikachu
Little Yellow Mouse

That's a tall midget! laughing out loud

And did that guy just say that the tall girl has a beard, well you can't tell from that picture... confused

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2001 04:21 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

See, Edna, THIS is why RC doesn't like the pic.

Hopefully there will be a more relevant one up soon. Pikachu, from what I understand, the guy by the chicken just happened to like chickens, and this was apparently very funny.

KMC doesn't necessarily have a Star Wars bias, but these forums (which weren't always KMC afilliated) do.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2001 04:23 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pikachu
Little Yellow Mouse

He doesn't look anything like the picture in his profile. confused

Then again I bet you can say that about the green bloke too. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2001 04:31 AM
Ratcat

Thanks Pikachu, I appreciate it. smile

You are DEFINATELY welcome around here now, IMHO - OC smile

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2001 04:33 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I reckon the Green Guy (Xizor) is more recognisable from that pic than the Gjost Guy (EJ).

I wish Xizor was still around. He was such a great Role-Player!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2001 04:38 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pikachu
Little Yellow Mouse

I haven't seen any of their posts at all, but there is a certain dynamic to this place, and a lot of relations going on.

I had a look at some of the old topics and this place is better than a month of Neighbours for gossip.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2001 04:47 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Man after my own heart. I used to comment about this as well.

Want a laugh? Go to the old site at:
http://pub5.ezboard.com/bepisodeiigalacticsenate

Where the board used to be. Some of the relationship stuff there is simply amazing; the 'Real-Life Soap Opera' I called it, when I was a newbie... they seemed to like that.

BtVS

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2001 04:57 AM
Pikachu
Little Yellow Mouse

There's another name there who I haven't seen here. Who's Ratcat? Is he the same as RC?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2001 05:05 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yeah, he abbreviated his name about a month back; backdated it here but not at the old place.

BtVS

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2001 05:12 AM