KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Southpaw

Southpaw
Started by: Dim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dim
Creativity

Southpaw

Is anyone else left handed?..I don't know why I care..just wondering.

Old Post May 8th, 2001 12:36 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

nope, but I do use my left hand and foot, too, so am kinda ambidexterous big grin

Old Post May 8th, 2001 01:13 PM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Dim? You're left handed? I never noticed....

*Feels Bad*

Old Post May 8th, 2001 01:31 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

You spent a week in WDW and didn't notice she was left-handed ????????? It must be a male thing. I dated Tommy for 5 months. The fifth month a realtor came to list the house he was selling. He went on about her blue eyes to me and I quickly shut mine and said "what color are my eyes?" He couldn't tell me. Boy, I got him !!!!!!! evil face

Old Post May 8th, 2001 06:29 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Yeah I'm left handed...

RC, I don't really see how you would have noticed..I don't remember ever writting anything while we were in Orlando... laughing out loud

Old Post May 8th, 2001 06:37 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

OH, that's right, you kept forgetting your credit cards. laughing out loud

No wonder I'm broke!!!!

Old Post May 8th, 2001 07:07 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

Ah ha, RC, the famous I forgot my wallet scenario. roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 8th, 2001 08:29 PM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

To go along with "gee, I ran out of gas on this back country road in the middle of the night" scenario. hehehe.

to answer your question, Dim, I am right-handed. My brother is a southpaw and so are two of my co-workers.

Old Post May 8th, 2001 10:27 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Keo? Were you there? That's EXACTLY what she said......

Old Post May 8th, 2001 11:46 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Thats what confusion will do to you. wink

Old Post May 9th, 2001 12:13 AM
Ratcat

Don't get me started......

Old Post May 9th, 2001 12:16 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Well what hand did she eat with at WDW ?

Old Post May 9th, 2001 12:17 AM
Ratcat

I don't know, she kinda just scooped it all up on her tongue....

Old Post May 9th, 2001 12:27 AM
Dim
Creativity

NO I didn't!!!! eek!

Old Post May 9th, 2001 03:26 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh dear...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 9th, 2001 03:26 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

You remember Jar Jar with the fruit, well this was worse.

Still, it had its uses. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Old Post May 9th, 2001 03:29 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh DEAR...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 9th, 2001 03:37 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Yeah, she was great for getting coins out of drain holes. laughing out loud

Old Post May 9th, 2001 03:40 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Um... handy, I guess...

BtVS

Old Post May 9th, 2001 03:48 AM
keokiswahine
Confusion

RC, you are dead meat. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 9th, 2001 08:53 AM