KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » I'm Sooo Confusssed...*sob*

I'm Sooo Confusssed...*sob*
Started by: Dim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dim
Creativity

I'm Sooo Confusssed...*sob*

....Raz is just a big eyeball...

Have I told anyone that I really hate change? laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 30th, 2001 06:58 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You really ARE confused, Dim. This is the wrong GDF.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 30th, 2001 07:59 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

well well well, new board and all just keep on going rolling on floor laughing

Why are there two sets of general discussion and so on? confused

Last edited by finti on Jul 30th, 2001 at 09:27 PM

Old Post Jul 30th, 2001 09:20 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

My, what a difference. This will take some getting used to. I hope the colours change though.

And WHERE'S MY BAR?????!!!! mad

Old Post Jul 30th, 2001 09:48 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Your bar is STILL THERE, Queeq!

This is the WRONG GDF> The top half of the new place is the old EZboard place! Guess Raz hasn't properly integrated it all yet.

Post lower down!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 30th, 2001 09:55 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

WHERE IS THE BAR mad

Old Post Jul 30th, 2001 09:55 PM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It's still there, Phin!

BtVS

Old Post Jul 30th, 2001 10:00 PM
queeq
Chaos

Yes it is. Relax, phin.

All the active forums are scrambled now. Takes a while to figure it out. Hope Raz fixes this soon.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2001 01:45 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

I'm really confused now. We were on the first floor yesterday, just above the admins in the basement. Now we're on the third from the top floor, or something like that. Raz's eyeball is still down on the first floor, but we're up here now, with a white/grey background. This is confusing.

gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Raz, where are you. Explain yourself. We're all wandering aimlessly through the different floors in the condo building.

confused confused confused roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 31st, 2001 02:26 PM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

With someone as confused as you, explaining won't help. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 31st, 2001 02:50 PM
Ratcat

Well!!!

If I ever figure out what is ging on, I'll let you know. big grin

The Big Eye scares me...

Old Post Jul 31st, 2001 04:22 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

you register from scratch again RC ????

Old Post Jul 31st, 2001 04:41 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Yeah, my account went cockeyed during the transfer and I couldn't get in so I had to "recreate" myself. It's no biggie though, just means I'll have to post a little harder to get back to my 5500 plus status... big grin

Old Post Jul 31st, 2001 05:22 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Raz isn't even in the building. He's across the road, watching us through a telescope.

BtVS

Old Post Jul 31st, 2001 07:24 PM
queeq
Chaos

Big Raz is watching us....brrrrr, scary.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2001 09:04 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Who are you voting out, Queeq?

BtVS

Old Post Jul 31st, 2001 09:07 PM
queeq
Chaos

Voting out? Ah....mmmmm.... who am I having an affair with this week?

Now let's see..... ah, ME! Lemme outta here!!!!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2001 09:12 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You have to nominate two people and it can't be yourself... as you well know...

BtVS

Old Post Jul 31st, 2001 09:15 PM
Dim
Creativity

and you were making fun of me roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 31st, 2001 09:16 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I was? When?

Okay, let's see. I'll probably get sent off so I might as well try to get the funniest people along..... Phinney and Gundy.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2001 09:18 PM