KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Anyone else having issues?

Anyone else having issues?
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

Anyone else having issues?

queeq/Dim, feel free to move this to Support, I'm posting as it is the first time I've managed to get this far in an hour of attempts.

Love the new place, but I am consistatly getting a Database error that appears to be linked to my account. It only happens when I try and login or do anything with my account.

I have mailed Raz, but it may take a while to fix. Fellow Mods, please watch my Forums until Raz can sort out the issues I am having.

Thanks Guys!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2001 10:21 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sorry, everything is still fine for me, except:

a. thew non-loading graphics all around

b. the duplicate topics from the incomplete merging of the old places

c. the open JC

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 30th, 2001 10:31 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

It crashed the first time I opened it but it seems to work fine now.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2001 10:34 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pikachu
Little Yellow Mouse

Cool

Trust you to be the awkward one!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2001 12:46 PM
Pikachu is currently offline Click here to Send Pikachu a Private Message Find more posts by Pikachu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Ahhh, look at that. Pika has returned, how nice. Good to have you around.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2001 12:54 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Back to 1

Well, looks like Registrations are working now and as my original account is screwy, here I am with a nice new account.

Now if I could juts get Raz to make this account Moderator of my old mod forums then I'd really be back in business...

Old Post Jul 31st, 2001 04:14 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

oh i didnt see this post RC, it answere another post of mine. embarrasment

Old Post Jul 31st, 2001 04:44 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Hey guys,

Sorry about the problems that you're facing but I'm trying to sort them out as fast as I can. I'm going to sort out the problems that RC is facing when I get back home. If you're having any problems or suggestions then please post them in this thread which I'll make sure I check daily.

Regards,
Raz

PS. If you prefer the old black style then you can select it in your profile under options. The forum also supports local time so input your offset from GMT into your profile and all posts shown to you will be at your local time.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2001 05:10 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Question

No problem Raz, now you have neabled Registration I'm in on the new account. We can work something out with it laters.

If you're gonna add the mods back on though, can you use this account and not my proper one. wink

Old Post Jul 31st, 2001 05:18 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I assume, Raz\, that the mods have disappeared because you merged the UBB threads into the EZboard ones, and not the other way around? Because before the mods were still there on the UBB forums but not the EZboard ones; Edna and myself still mod the Welcome forum because there was no EZboard equivalent.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 31st, 2001 07:22 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I think Raz was not very satisfied with the way we modded and this is his way of getting rid of us. big grin

Old Post Jul 31st, 2001 09:02 PM
Ratcat

And they said that I was paraniod... laughing out loud

I'm sure Raz will sort it all out soon, it ain't like dustin' crops boy... laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 31st, 2001 09:42 PM
finti

ah finally a "clue" , Paranoid rock on big grin cool
"Finished with my woman 'cause she couldn't help me with my mind People think I'm insane because I am frowning all the time"
- Mighty ol`Black Sabbath evil face

Old Post Jul 31st, 2001 10:02 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

the mighty raz will solve all

Old Post Jul 31st, 2001 10:10 PM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Just wish he wasn't so busy right now...

Old Post Jul 31st, 2001 10:21 PM
phinney6
consiglieri

he is so busy

Old Post Jul 31st, 2001 10:25 PM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Yep, I know he's devoting as much time as he can to solving the issues though. smile

Old Post Jul 31st, 2001 10:26 PM
phinney6
consiglieri

RAZ the mightiest

Old Post Jul 31st, 2001 10:36 PM
queeq
Chaos

Poor RC, only a member now.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2001 07:41 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

RC i have more power get on your hand and knees and bark.......little member

Old Post Aug 1st, 2001 12:06 PM