KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » jobs

jobs
Started by: jedi212guy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jedi212guy
Sith Warrior

jobs

What does everyone do for a living? I am a college student and was curious about what SW fans do to make the money to buy SW movies.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2001 09:22 PM
jedi212guy is currently offline Click here to Send jedi212guy a Private Message Find more posts by jedi212guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

We'll I'm currently unemployed and probably will be until next summer, because I'm going back to school in 3 weeks. But up until June I was a data entry Technician at Excel Communications, and then in high school I worked as a telephone sales representative for Ticketmaster. I got to go to all the sold out concerts and always got floor seats! stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 8th, 2001 09:36 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'm not anything, I plan to be a writer.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 8th, 2001 09:39 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

We'll I'm not anything anymore, those bastards fired me! But Oh well, I'll mooch off my parents for a year evil face

Old Post Aug 8th, 2001 11:30 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I guess there are worse things...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 8th, 2001 11:31 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Well there are. My car is going crazy, I dont feel like going back to school at all, my very good friend is now officially clinically depressed, my cat has cancer and I've gained 10 pounds this summer sad

Old Post Aug 8th, 2001 11:38 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'm sorry to hear all that. Seems this board is becoming a haven for people with troubles.

Except Queeq; he seems to be living the high life in mighty Dutcholand...

BtVS

Old Post Aug 8th, 2001 11:40 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Except Queeg? That man has more problems then anyone on this board! Earlier today he branded my ass with iron lips. Anyone who would do that to a sweet, innocent person, such as myself, is greatly disturbed!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2001 11:44 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

He's a complex man, to be sure...

BtVS

Old Post Aug 8th, 2001 11:46 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Shocked

Well that's a nice way of putting it. I do like those smiley faces he creates, there very creative. Oh, I almost forgot, this is completely off topic, but I noticed that you were not very nice to Edna in the Welcome forum, what's the deal?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2001 11:49 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

We always argue, that's the secret of our success. Besides, I only said 'stupid bloody witch'.

I mean, we first kissed 30 seconds after I tolde her to 'shut your moaning witchy face'. after all.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 8th, 2001 11:50 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Texas know better, he stay out of complex relationship

Old Post Aug 8th, 2001 11:52 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

He may be clever there... we'll see what happens when Edna next returnd, I guess.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 8th, 2001 11:55 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Well the old Texas would report your malice comments immediately to Edna, but the new gentler and kinder Texas will not. You should count your blessings! Wheres Phinney6? he's always on the board around this time.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2001 11:59 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Guess he is camping; he does that a lot.

Besides, Edna wouldn't care. No more than before, anyway.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 12:02 AM
Tex
Yumsz

I looked at Phinneys town on the map, and that poor guy is out in the middle of nowhere! I counted 9 streets, I like little towns and all, but very little towns give me the creeps!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 12:10 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

As I understand it, he has a fair amount of land to play with...

BtVS

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 12:12 AM
Tex
Yumsz

Not only that, but theres this large lake to the east, and you know that Phinney goes ice skating in the winter. See that makes me so jealous, the only place I can go ice skating is at the Galleria.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 12:16 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Heck, all these people with space... precious little space left around here.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 12:17 AM
Tex
Yumsz

That's true, you Europeans are crowded like sardines! No elbow room, I couldn't live there, I need to be down here in Texas, where everthings big and spacious!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 12:22 AM