KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » premier league kicks off

premier league kicks off
Started by: mah

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

premier league kicks off

as everybody knows, football (or soccer as the yanks call it) is the only real sport. the english premier league is soon starting, and I think BLAAAAAAAACCCCCKBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUURRRRRNNNNNN is winning. agree?

BLACBURN!!! big grin big grin

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 04:45 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Don't follow it closely, mah....but do catch a game now and then...thanks for the info.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 06:01 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

i have seen a game or two

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 06:03 PM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Blackburn.

Yeah, right.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 06:30 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

Blackburn and Everton are my two favourite English teams. But I think Man UTD will win it again. IEven though I hate them I want them to win because it's Alex Fergusons last year.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 07:53 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I'm not a soccer fan at all, I've only seen one game in my life, and that was a 94 World Cup game here in Dallas, I think it was Brazil against Holland, I have to admit, it was exciting!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 08:14 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

That was the best world cup ever!! Even though Scotland wasn't there. sad

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 08:28 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi212guy
Sith Warrior

I have never been able to focus on a soccer/football match. I don't see how it is very exciting to watch. It might be fun to play, but it's not my cup of tea. sad

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 09:14 PM
jedi212guy is currently offline Click here to Send jedi212guy a Private Message Find more posts by jedi212guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Cup of tea, thats very British jedi212guy, I am really impressed with your Britishness smile

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 10:42 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Really, KJ? I'm an Everton fan. They don;t really seem to be going places right noe, though.

Brazil vs Holland, Tex? If you are only going to see one match in your life, you'd be hard pressed to do better...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 10th, 2001 01:12 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Really? I had no idea I was so fortunate roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 10th, 2001 04:27 AM
finti

Blackburn WHAT A LAUGH they should worry of the relegation ghost rathar than winning the PM. Cant wait until LEEDS UNITED kick their butts in the war of the roses. Man U lokking strong , so does Arsenal and Liverpool. Leeds is an outsider and Chealsea lurking behind their. As for Blackburn well is always though for newly promoted teams , maybe they will surprise. But with Berg in mid defence no way. He has done his part time to retire. cool

Old Post Aug 10th, 2001 06:46 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth fester
jay & silent bobs friend

TOON TOON TOON SHEARER SOLANO DYER ROB LEE GIVEN

THERES ONLY 1 BOBBY ROBSON

GUESS WHAT TEAM I SUPPORT

i got my sky premier season ticket

Old Post Aug 10th, 2001 07:53 AM
darth fester is currently offline Click here to Send darth fester a Private Message Find more posts by darth fester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

"I saw a MAGPIE in the rainbow, and the rain had gone"- Marillion

Well Newcastle, fog on the tyne is mine.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2001 02:31 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Re: premier league kicks off

quote:
Originally posted by mah
as everybody knows, football (or soccer as the yanks call it) is the only real sport. the english premier league is soon starting, and I think BLAAAAAAAACCCCCKBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUURRRRRNNNNNN is winning. agree?

BLACBURN!!! big grin big grin

Makes me glad that I don't subscribe to sky sports.....

Old Post Aug 10th, 2001 10:50 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'm willing to bet you didn't splash out for MUTV either, eh?

BtVS

Old Post Aug 10th, 2001 10:52 PM
Ratcat

And you'd be sooooooooo right! smile

Though I DO have to put up with it when I visit my brother. He's Man United mad! sad

I mean, I don't mind football, but I hate big league football.

I'll quite happily go watch a Sunday league match at the local park and we always follow the world cup finals.

Guess 8 months of it a year is just tooooooooo much for me.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2001 06:36 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

Ush I'm a Glasgow Rangers supporter but a lot of us follow Everton as well now because of Walter Smith.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2001 02:53 PM