KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Excellent web page

Excellent web page
Started by: finti

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
finti

Excellent web page

..Rc`s new page is great http://www.swmovies.net/
CHECK IT OUT.

Last edited by finti on Aug 13th, 2001 at 12:31 PM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2001 12:28 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Pretty cool, RC. Looks excellent.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2001 01:05 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

Question

nice one

Old Post Aug 13th, 2001 03:27 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

embarrasment embarrasment Thanks Finti embarrasment embarrasment

That was the other reason I wasn't around alot for the last couple of weeks...

Old Post Aug 13th, 2001 03:49 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Looks great, RC ! cool

Old Post Aug 13th, 2001 05:07 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

What happened to your old one?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2001 06:20 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I moved...

For a laugh, go back to the July reports in any of the news areas and you'll see what happened to the old one... laughing out loud

I decided that I wanted to be able to branch out into other areas of Star Wars and not confine myself to just Ep II & III. Actually, that isn't strickly true becuase I also got a much better hosting survice out of it, more tools, better reporting, better support, full cgi access, more space.

Basically, better all round.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2001 09:48 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

RC your new website is totally sweeet! Very modern and 21st centuryish! It's really Kewl!!!! smile smile smile

Old Post Aug 13th, 2001 11:30 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skull_crusher
The Don

smokin' aint that site somethin?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2001 11:31 PM
Skull_crusher is currently offline Click here to Send Skull_crusher a Private Message Find more posts by Skull_crusher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I love having an adoring public... laughing out loud

Yep, over 2 years and still going from strength to strength...

Old Post Aug 14th, 2001 12:25 AM
queeq
Chaos

All hail and praise for RC!!!!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2001 09:36 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Only at the end, do you truely understand.... evil face

Old Post Aug 14th, 2001 10:34 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

RC, if you would come down to the lab for just a minute, I could permanently attach that Mickey Mouse head to your skull. No charge.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2001 01:24 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Ooooh new ears. You're gonna look sooooooo good.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2001 01:34 PM
KJ
Sausages

Is HTML hard to learn? I've tried but gave up.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2001 05:59 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

It's getting more complex all the time, to me honest you don't NEED to know HTML to make a good site. You do need so design type skills though. Well, for the type of sites I amke anyway.

I use Frontpage a lot, but knowing HTML is VERY useful when Frontpage starts doing strange things and you need to get in there and sort it out.

Plus I have never liked the way frontpage inserts JAVA, o that's always easier to do in the raw html.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2001 06:17 PM
queeq
Chaos

Well, each time you do something, it looks better. Can't be wrong then, can it?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 08:32 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

NOWHERE gives you better Disney-related Star Wars info.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 08:43 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 16th, 2001 09:35 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Darth Mickey.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2001 02:00 PM