KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » R.I.P Aaliyah!

R.I.P Aaliyah!
Started by: Skull_crusher

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Skull_crusher
The Don

R.I.P Aaliyah!

She was killed in a plane crash in the bahamas there was obviously a problem with the plane she was shooting a video and i think her brother died too at least thats what my sources tell me! Man im really bummed about this i really likes this womens work. So this thread is an official tribute to her ok

R.I.P

Last edited by Skull_crusher on Aug 26th, 2001 at 06:19 PM

Old Post Aug 26th, 2001 06:04 PM
Skull_crusher is currently offline Click here to Send Skull_crusher a Private Message Find more posts by Skull_crusher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Yeah, I heard about it last night..a very sad thing..She was really quite talented.. sad

Old Post Aug 26th, 2001 06:05 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

hmmm she played in Romeo must die right?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2001 06:16 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skull_crusher
The Don

Yeah she did!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2001 06:20 PM
Skull_crusher is currently offline Click here to Send Skull_crusher a Private Message Find more posts by Skull_crusher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

I'd heard the name but can't remember what she looks like. It's sad anyway. sad

Old Post Aug 26th, 2001 07:35 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

It's sad, I wasn't really a fan of her or her music, but I do know that she was a great role model to many young teenagers. It's really horrible. Just a couple months ago I was watching a entertainment program, and they were predicting that Aaliyah was going to be the next Whitney Houston, and that her careear was just about to really take off. She even had a small part in Matrix Reloaded, I wonder what's going to happen now sad

Old Post Aug 26th, 2001 08:07 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

It is a shame because she had just finished shooting the video for her new single and now she will never get to hear it play. That's such a shame. So much wasted talent! I heard when I got up for work this morning and couldn't believe it. I hate it when these tradgedies happen!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Aug 26th, 2001 08:25 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

The most tragic thing is that she was only 22.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2001 08:48 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Her plane crashed only 200 ft from the end of the runway. It hit the ground and blew up. Sources say she died instanly. sad What I can't believe is that there was a survivor.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2001 09:52 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I read about this early this morning, it was very saddening.

Apparently the Cesna crashed just after takeoff, yards from the end of the runway and with a full load of fuel and just went up like a roman candle.

All on board, bar one were killed almost instantly. * were killed, not sure about the ninth but as someone has now said 9 died I assume the ninth person must have died later.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2001 09:52 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supa
Mysterious Grey

What I heard was that three people were hospitalized, but died from their injuries..

RIP Girl, we'll miss you....

Old Post Aug 28th, 2001 10:15 AM
Supa is currently offline Click here to Send Supa a Private Message Find more posts by Supa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

Its a shame

Old Post Aug 28th, 2001 03:12 PM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

I just heard that the plane crashed because it was overloaded with film equipment.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2001 04:45 PM
LanceWindu

The pilot even knew that the plane was overloaded because the people who had to load all of Aaliyah's stuff told him.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2001 07:34 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

what I have heard is that he informed some of the others, and told them to move some of the people over to another plane, but they figured out that they wouldn't want to waste time and money on it. tragical and stupid, if it's true.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2001 03:31 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote